makenziec123

The Calling OOC

Can I have a recap? A long and detailed one. Mac, I know you tried, and I appreciate it, but I really still have no clue what's going on.

Well at the moment Some horrors snuck into the city under the cover of acid rain which is losing is acidness so the guards are dealing with them and a giant is not to far away from the city but it is being attacked by siege weapons and mages. Currently everyone should have split up into smaller like groups, like me and Amanda in an apothecary and the other ones are off doing their own things... also Mak don't forget to respond with Amanda xd.png

I will! Sorry, been a little busy this week too. I'll respond to everyone right after school in a giant post, so everyone! Post before then if ya want meh to respond! tongue.gif

I have some questions:

Okay, so is everybody going to go to the training camp at the same time? Or just one by one, I'm not really sure about that.

And do minor characters count (one that only appears in a few posts) and are added to the four characters limit? Or can we just have some that only appear in one or two posts?

Your four character limit only counts for the characters that you've submitted a character sheet for. So minor characters like Meira's family don't count towards mi's four character limit. If they're only in a few posts, say, a waiter or something, that's fine. And if a character dies but you want to have a new character, you're allowed to ask me to cross out the dead one's sheet so that you can have another slot open. Does that help? smile.gif

Sorry Cat >.< Just do what a lot of the people with Horrors are doing right now- either attack someone, or hide in a cave somewhere. Hey, has anyone seen Sylvinael?

Actually, no.

By the way, I have no idea why people make Aquarius a mermaid or fish, but it's just supposed to be a figure pouring water, so I guess some people just took creative liberty and ran with it.

Mak, here's the problem. I have not posted in forever, and so far recaps have been shaky at best (sorry guys). I can't attack what I don't know and I can't hide in a place I can't find.

the demon horror casted acid rain over the city basically and everyone fled indoors, every caller or everyone who is mainly RPing fled to the inn. but horrors have attacked the inn and it is currently burning I think. Everyone split up and headed in their own areas like Mak said. so if you would want to RP try creating a spot in the city like a shop or an apothecary or something.. that or come across people.

Still here. Just locked.

People will be a bit busy over Christmas holidays.

Yes i'm here too and I am also waiting for mak to make a post in response to you.. Being cut on the head if I remember?

Sorry everyone! King came down two days early and surprised me on my birthday, so I didn't really think to try and finish getting my characters to their stopping points ^^' anyone mind giving me a recap on where I need to post?

Nevermind, I think I'm good. Also. Watched a lot of horror movies over break. Came up with another Horror class :3 and I don't remember whether or not we liked the aquatic Horror idea or not, so once again I'll be pitching that.

Beetle Horrors-

Horrors that show a great likeness to insects, most often large stag beetles, cockroaches, but a few of them look like centipedes and other such insects. Most do not have teeth, however, a centipede-like Horror will often have very sharp, strong legs- almost as if they were made out of swords. Centipede-like Horrors can also wrap around and constrict objects smaller than them, like a snake. Cockroach and Stag Beetle- like Horrors most often have other forms of defense. Cockroaches have wings and many are able to produce a highly toxic acid that can be spat at targets up to fifteen feet away. Stag Beetles- much like their smaller counterparts- have large pinchers that can cleave large trees in half with ease. Stag beetles have extremely hard shells, almost as hard if not harder than dragon scales. This makes them one of a Caller's fiercest opponents, as their hide is tough to pierce, and they can do a good deal of damage to a dragon.

Oh gosh, "horror" is rather appropriate! biggrin.gif

Ooo! Make them like the Raa'zak and Skelekardra ((spelling)) from the Eragon series!

Yes! Another fan of the Inheritance cycle! You are awesome Beinin! Woooo!

Ahem. Sorry about that, love those books (hate the movie though, so do not mention it unless you want to see a lot of rage). I think those should just be another type of horror though.