makenziec123

The Calling OOC

Beiningtian, everybody already had a challenge when they faced Scolisis. But, if makeziec agrees, sure.

Also, makenziec, what did Puzzles look like before Horrors started swapping limbs?

Edited by deathsnake951

Pretty much like zombies. At least, that's what I had in my head. See, as their original bodies decayed, they need new parts to replace the old and/or damaged ones, so they just picked different corpses apart looking for spare parts.

Go right ahead smile.gif we could use a direction to go in this game after we all go to the camp thing of Hannalea's-

Also, since you're that protege that Hannalea mentioned, Selye is going to the camp as well for training, so her missing the fight with Scolisis doesn't matter. Plus she fought another horror on the way here and got beat up by some freak weather, soooooo XP

And you guys can call me Mak if you want smile.gif Or MK- either one is fine smile.gif

user posted image

I haz another banner friends! biggrin.gif

This is what I picture Aresian armor to look like, just FYI. *sigh*, if only this were a tsunami wyvern I could say it's Roark in banner form xd.png

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=ST&f=9&t=155274][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/Gcm8qMk.jpg][/URL]

Edited by makenziec123

Mmm, yeah. I enjoy beating my characters up at times; I don't know why.

Maybe I'll draw a picture of all the characters and stuff. It'll be fun.

Edit: Hey, do you have a bigger picture of that?

Edited by beiningtian

For those of you who have seen Sword Art Online, you should recognize this-

user posted image

I haven't really gotten to a point where I can explain this yet, but depending on your rank in the Aresian army your armor color changes- foot soldiers have white with black markings, archers and border guards have red armor with gold markings (except for Hannalea. Since she's the head of the border guard she wears dark grey armor with gold markings), generals wear blue or purple with silver or white, etc. Roark will explain that at some point.

I see.... What does the NPCs look like?

And:

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=155274][IMG=http://i41.tinypic.com/eg62dj.png][/URL]

beiningtian & Makenzie: Thanks guys :3 I'm not that good though laugh.gif your guys are exaggerating!

Plus, your all pretty awesome RPers yourselves happy.gif

(King, please don't think I'm ignoring you, but I'm not going to reply because Zeruk didn't actually interact with Meira. I see your post, I just can't reply D:)

(Oh yeah, and Cat, I think everyone is in an inn, (Hee) if your a horror I think they are getting ready to attack the inn(?)

Edited by mipuppy1

I kinda want to know more about this book you are writing, seeing as I have a family member who is writing a book also, and a fan-fic at the same time, for fun.

@mipuppy:

No, I'm not.

Though I suppose its a matter of perspective, as I personally think that my roleplaying skill should be tossed in a pit and burned to ash, and is nowhere near "good'.

Plus, I'm better at dialog. Guess who's character is practically mute?

beiningtian: Your RPing's great, I know whats going on and you know how to spell.

Personally, I am very, very short tempered when people RP like this

he sat down i did it he said

That's the whole post, and I'm like "What!? Who is he? What did he sit down on? A chair? Was it hard? Wood? Or was it soft? With cushions? What did he do? Would it kill you to use punctuation?"

Then the person tells me I'm mean sleep.gif

I know, I know, I should be more patient, but RPing like that is probably one of my biggest pet peeves >.<

Mute carries are fun smile.gif

Who? Why? *Confused*

Edited because confused sounds better then being clueless

Edited by mipuppy1

Thanks, though I think that my posts read as too short and too rushed whenever I read over them.

..... Wait, 'you know how to spell'?

Oof, I know. Honestly, I used to be guilty of that before my friend called me out on it, but now I realize how annoying it is when you post this detailed and descriptive paragraph, then the other person just goes 'Yeah I agree with you.' or whatnot, without a good reason to reply this way. Now I start nagging other people when it happens tongue.gif , though I haven't gotten anyone who called me mean for it yet.

Wow! This place got popular tongue.gif

@fireside: Honestly, it was just a little project I started out of boredom in study hall my freshman year of high school. I'm only... I think, five chapters in? And I've actually written a few different versions, trying to find one that's just right.

@puppy: OH MY GLOB I KNOW THE FEELING. O.O I have honestly quit an RP before because the person's posts didn't make any sense and I couldn't follow what they were trying to say.

@beiningtian: You can have a couple characters if you want smile.gif what if Selye stays mute, and then she makes close friends with someone else who kinda serves as a "translator" of sorts? That'd be neat! If you don't want Selye to use sign language, then you could find a telepathy charm somewhere if you wanted biggrin.gif

@everyone: For those of you who I have known for a while, King is the friend from the real world I was talking about. Narath and Sylv know him as the inspiration for the first Roark :3

Oh yes, I forgot to do the text speak thing. It so annoying DX

But your way of RPing is totally awesome :3

-Did not get the second part-

Once, I was on a different website and we were RPing wolves then this new person joined, and her character was a total Mary-Sue, and her posts were about three words and often times weren't even spelled right.

Eventually I quit the RP.

Ninja'd! Come on guys D:

Jass: We are around (If you have a horror I think.) or in (If you have a caller) the inn.

Mak: I know right?

Edited by mipuppy1