makenziec123

The Calling OOC

What about a new Horror type: Poltergeist. Invisible horrors that lock on to a specific target and follow them, hindering their progress, and sometimes attacking them. I actually don't think this is the best of ideas myself, and I'm more in favor of the Beetle Horror, but I thought that I might as well put it out there.

In any case, I'll try to do an IC post, but I have some stuff I have to do.

And I live in the suburbs.

Sorry ^^'

on the bright side, shorter people don't have to worry about hitting their heads when they're in bunk beds, right? smile.gif

@Narath

Oh, my bad. I always forget that America has a different system than most other places, which really doesn't make sense because celsius is so much simpler... even my science teacher agrees xd.png

and believe me, I know. I live next to a river. I also happen to be a bug magnet. I'm not kidding I found some kind of beetle in my lizard's tank the other day. I think a superworm might have just hatched or something without my knowledge, but i dunno.

Go Suburbia! XP

That sounds to me like a hybrid between a demon and a slasher horror-

oh, yeah, guys if you want to make hybrids between species that is totally aloud (in the book there is a character that is secretly half demon but he pretends to be a magician :3)

Okay, so I'm definitly going to put in Beetle Horrors, but I think we might be over thinking the aquatic horror's name. WHy don't what just call them the Aquatic Class of Horrors? That leave plenty of room, and there can be sub categories if we want.

That seems fair enough.

What about three more general groups for them first: Humanoid, Unidentified, and Creature?

Thn you can break it down to things such as Kappa-〉Humanoid, Huei Long Gui -〉Creature, and Undine-〉 unidentified.

Edit: oh, and here's another idea for a winged horror:

Rukhs: giant bird-bug hybrid creatures that "corrupts magic" around it, turning areas around it into an wasteland depending on the element of the creature, eg a wind rukh turning the land below it as it flies into barren tornado valleys. They are incredibly rare to the point of borderline nonexistent, but devestating, as the corruption of magic renders spells nigh uncastable, which extends to the surrounding terrain as well. Corrupted terrain also cannot be reclaimed until the magic is "purified" again.

Edited by beiningtian

Same here, honestly. laugh.gif

But RPs are kinda like MMOs. Just with more cooperation.

Although honestly, I was thinking of a TRPG when I was bringing out the Rukh. And magic purification wouldn't be hard, plus it will wear out over time.

I still like my name for the aquatic horrors... *grumbles*

We so should make an MMO for this! Copyright it, copyright it!

Yeah, but how are we going to go about it if we do with the dragons and character creator and everything?

Well, if you do, I'll be all up for ((half-decent)) concept artwork and ideas, but I have literally no experience on coding and such.

Edit: oh, and I edited my post.

Edited by beiningtian

That's great! I can draw, but tablets and digital art are completely beyond me O.O

I'll just stick to my acrylics and my pencils ;D

*pats Narath's head* You did a good job Narath. Here. Have a cookie *holds out a cookie with a lightsaber sugar sticker on the front*

I'm good at drawing (some things) with pencil and paper, but not so much computer. Wait, my laptop has a touch screen (I keep forgetting that. *facepalms*)! I might try it out with that. However, I can't put any physical drawings up right now because my scanner is an old censorkip.gif .

Omnomnom :3

I love MMOs! I used to be obsessed with this one called 'Maple Story'

Have any of you ever seen SAO? I want to do a rp like that someday :3

I'm good at drawing (some things) with pencil and paper, but not so much computer. Wait, my laptop has a touch screen (I keep forgetting that. *facepalms*)! I might try it out with that. However, I can't put any physical drawings up right now because my scanner is an old censorkip.gif .

I hate to be advertising, but I don't have a scanner either.

Instead, I just use my nexus: the camera on that thing is AMAZING.

Ex: ((lol@myfaildrawing))

http://i44.tinypic.com/2qx2c1v.jpg

Maplestory? My friend plays that a ton, and I'm trying to download it now!

What is SAO?

That's a pretty good drawing.

beiningtian: Wow your good! I couldn't draw something to save my life DX

Narath: Ohh! I'll get back on and we can be besties!

Sword art online. It's where people get transferred into a mmorpg(?) (They can feel the pain, eat, it's like a real life experience) but then they get stuck inside and game.

I thought we were already besties sad.gif

Sounds interesting. I'll look into it.

We are but we can be besties on MS to laugh.gif

I won't forgive you if you don't tongue.gif

Edited by mipuppy1

My internet is not the best for downloading, so it will take a while.

Watching it right now (you better be happy. I'm giving up precious Battlestar Galactica time tongue.gif ).

I actually think someone suggested it to me at anime-thon. I just couldn't remember the name of it when I got home.

Ijust added the Aquatic and Beetle Horrors, so you guys can go look if you want. They're at the bottom of the classifications list.

Does it look like I forgot anything in the descriptions of either? I know we talked about a few different sub categories for the Aquatics so I wasn't really sure.