makenziec123

The Calling

Jacen

"Oh, thank you very much ma'am." Jacen said.

However, he noticed that Talibah had not gotten one herself.

"Here, take mine." He said, handing the key to her. "I'll find something else."

Umbra:

Nodding she picks her raven up and puts him on her shoulder and following the fire girl. Her pasty skin still throbbing. "I'm Umbra, you?" She grins and goes to the Innkeeper, "Four rooms with two beds in each." The innkeeper nods and hands her four sets of keys. She gives one to the Ice boy, To Roark, and To Jacen, And finally to the girl that was mumbling. "Your welcome, all on me. Don't worry bout paying me back, your payment will be friendship and Protecting my back when I need it, and same will apply to you."

((Ikr? Except with me I have 15 project, 12 tests, 1 exam, and friggin horse training all vacation))

((The ice boy? Even if Umbra doesn't know his name, surely the narration can call Darien by name.))

((I'm trying to Make it more realistic in the way she thinks.))

Umbra:

I meant for people to share, each room those keys belong to have two beds.

((Sorry for short post))

"It's alright. We'll probably end up having the boys share a couple rooms and the girls in the other. If all else fails, maybe we can talk the innkeeper into letting us rent out his broom closet!" Talibah laughed. ((Hey, can you guys see her text okay? I can find a darker color if you want me too. Plenty of hex codes out there, lol. Oh, and Sylv I put up your sheet by this weekend so just consider yourself approved smile.gif and has anyone seen Jass lately? I told her we started but she hasn't posted or PMed meh tongue.gif ))

"Er, if there is an even amount of guys and girls. If not I guess we'd just draw straws or something." She added, glancing around at their group.

"You know, I don't think I've introduced myself to everyone here yet. I'm Talibah." The tan girl said as she flashed her pearly whites kindly.

~~~~~

My name is Amanda. It's a pleasure to meet you." Said curly-haired brunette stepped forward, extending her hand to shake Talibah's.

((The "white" text is fine. It takes a second, but its easy to spot otherwise.

Wha... Oh my gosh, you guys, thanks for the idea! I'll be updating her character sheet soon! As well as posting the other guy's.

And, um, in case it wasn't clear, italics are her thoughts.))

Reciving her halberd from where she dropped it near the door before following the Callers, Selye tried to protest as the dark-haired girl pressed keys into her hand. Tried to, anyways.

"I'll pay for myself, you don't have to.... To..." Gods, when was the last time I spoke...? Has it really been almost seven years? She didn't notice it before, but her voice was barely more then a rough mumble by now. Reaching up, she gently rubbed her throat, which felt rather raw, and was cured by a little water magic.

Selye looked at the tan girl, or rather, Talibah, then at the others. With a sigh, she tilted her head slightly upwards and made a small "X" at her throat.

"Are you alright? Your voice sounds a bit raspy. Did you swallow some of the rain on accident?" Talibah asked, turning towards the girl from earlier.

~~~~~

Amanda also turned towards the girl with the feathered armor.

"Your armor is very strange, what are the feathers for?" The young fire mage asked, curious about the seemingly slightly older woman.

She looked around the rest of the group.

"Do any of us know each other?" She thought to herself.

"What does it matter? Soon you'll leave these people behind and come Awaken me. Then we shall begin our attack on those demented Horrors." The arrogant voice in her head said. He seemed to have a really big ego...

"What makes you think that we'd be able to take down all the Horrors on our own? Wouldn't it be better to have a group so that we can always watch each other's backs?" She asked the voice, though it didn't respond. It did that a lot, almost like a radio that wasn't quite on the right frequency yet. Do voices in your head take naps? Maybe that was why...

Edited by makenziec123

(Oh yay, stabbing things. Fun, mind if I join?

Is everyone at an Inn? Can I play the meek innkeeper's daughter who is bullied by her many siblings and her parents? (But secretly has a dragon waiting for her *somewhere over the rainbow*)

Should I PM the form?

This is supposed to be PMed isn't it?)

((PM me a form and sure smile.gif You can be anyone from anywhere, just so long as you are a magician or a Caller and the place you are from is on/in Xpaurel. You guys can make up names for places if you want, the map isn't very detailed.))

Edited by makenziec123

Vonagae: user posted image

Her last memory was being eaten alive by the harpies. But now she is awake, very awake in fact. Her ears swivel around as she listens, apparently having the ears of a wolf. Opening her pure white eyes she growls, pushing up onto her heavily muscled anthro legs she growls when noticing she has no armor on. In fact all she wears is her own fur and a skimpy thing around her waist. She stretches and tests her muscles before walking towards a ledge that has clothing on it. She looks at it and grimaces but dresses, tying the armor on around her large bat wings. Bat Wings?? looking at her back she sees two huge wigs and groans speaking in a hoarse voice "What the h*ll happened..." She shakes her heads and picks up the chain dagger whip and looks out into the darkening sky. She walks outside and lets out a bellowing howl, growling she flaps her wings hard and swoops into the air, her long thick fur ruffling as it has wind pass through it. Another howl rings out as she goes to the City of the Callers near where she died and lands, blending in with the dirt and dead brushes, her body completely blending in.

Umbra:

She looks to the others "Honestly I don't care who I room with but I call the bed away from the window." She smiles and pets her raven and smiles.

((Well, I was thinking that it's just a temporary thing for now, even if she's not going to speak much anyways, preferring to write in midair using water magic, or paper/other writing surface if available, which is how she managed to get by for nearly seven years. Besides, I see her as the type who doesn't go out of her way to be helpful, but will provide everything you need if you ask.))

((OOC: in a town right next to a gate.

Also, BUMP.

Where is everyone?))

((OOC: Gaaah! I didn't notice most of the previous posts! Sorry!))

Jacen

"So, what are we going to do when it comes time for us to go and meet up with the gate's guard?" Jacen said.

He certainly hoped that the weather would lighten up so that they could.

'Patience little one.' The soothing female voice said in his head. 'All will happen in due time.'

((OOC: Is my other character accepted yet Mak?))

((Ooc: it means that you can't make a post since whoever your character has interacted with hasn't done anything in response. Something along those lines at least.))

((Sorry guys I just got home. I've got to approve a couple of sheets and put them in here, but can I have a recap please?

All apps have been approved, however, if I forgot to post yours please just send me a quick PM and I'll put it up. Thank you guys for being patient!))

Edited by makenziec123

((OOC: Since your last post, Sylv made a post in which her puzzle turned into a demon, and I made a post with Jacen hoping aloud that the storm blows over in time for them to meet up with Hannalea.

Also, I don't see my new character form up yet.

Edit: Never mind. Found it now after refreshing again.))

Edited by Narath

"Hannalea may be an amazing border guard, but even she isn't immune to this kind of weather. She's probably hiding out somewhere like the rest of the city. We'll just have to wait it out, or find someone that can cast a weather spell of something." Roark said to Jacen as he peered out the window.

((Hey, how long is the storm gonna last?))

((Sorry Narath I'm watching my nephew. he kiiiiinda puked in my hair but I didn't want to abandon you guys any longer, sooooo.... yeah. His mom's home now though some I'm relieved of duty tongue.gif ))

Edited by makenziec123

((OOC: Is that all you can write Mak? I can't add onto that!

Yes, we are in the inn, which is in a city that is in Horusia, which is in Xpaurel.))

(Ok! Thank you Narath!)

(... I forgot my character's name already /shot)

(I know what you guys are thinking, and yes, you guys are stuck with this idiot)

Meira quickly smoothened out the sheets of the bed. She wiped the mirror down then stepped back, a small smile on her face, as she allowed the small feeling of pride to take over. She was done with her quota rooms tonight, now all she needed to do was help deliver the food. Just like that her sense of pride was dashed, like someone had stomped it down and extinguish it as simply as if it were a small flame. Meira hated serving, it wasn't because she was lazy, just whenever she did she managed to spill on someone, trip, drop the dishes or all at the same time. If she was lucky, some nights she got away with only a slap. Pushing a lock of blonde hair out of her face, she left the room, heading to the kitchen with the dread like a heavy stone, weighing her down.

((OOC: No problem!

You're not the only one...))

Tovan

Tovan was deep in study, his nose just inches from his spellbook. As he read, he held the book in one hand, while absentmindedly turning a ball of lightning around in the palm of the other. He could hear a storm rolling in. They were often something that he enjoyed, as it seemed to bring him closer to his element. Lightning was his specialty, and it always seemed easier during the storm, as though he was harnessing it's power. However, soon afterwards, he heard some commotion from downstairs. His concern growing, he put own his rune-covered book, and exited his room, only to accidentally open his door into a young lady.

"I am so sorry miss." He apologised sincerely. "Here, let me help you up."

As he kneeled down beside her, Tovan extended his hands for her to take a hold of.