TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

Thanks, TJ. I don't know how well I will do in scooping up a few tonight, but I am trying. They look interestin. biggrin.gif

Beautiful eggs! biggrin.gif

Ugly lag. :/

Super-ugly 3-minute drop. Like last month. >:( Please tell us this isn't going to be a thing with all future releases.

I think I'm just gona completely pass on this. With eggs in 2 spots, it does cut down on the people there, but I'm not going to go ballistic over these things if I have to stay up till 5 AM just to get 1 of each.

It was more like a 3 minute drop.

My labtop loaded for a whole 2 minutes sleep.gif

and the lagmonster strikes again!

Seriously. The lag was awful. The cave totally froze for me, and then when I refreshed it went white and stayed that way for a couple of minutes before it finally loaded. Nothing even showed for me on the 5 minute drop.

I even have a super fast PC and a decent internet connection. Didn't manage to snag a single egg.

*takes good look at eggs for the first time*

Ooh, I really like the desert one! o3o And the coastal one reminds me of Bleeding Moons... maybe it's the colors.

Moving as quickly as ever, I see. Thank you for the release! Now to hopefully get these in a timely manner and head to bed.

Ugh, so much lag. I missed it because the page wouldn't load. dry.gif

Oh lawd, I thought it was my turtle internet acting up.

Yeh I sure hope this one isn't like last time - that was pretty pathetic.

Whoops I'm a little late for this release... oh well. I love the designs on the red/blue egg, they look like little flames :3

Got two of the Coast ones and accidently five of the Desert ones (only meant to grab three max....oops).

I'll probably see about trying to trade the extra desert one for a third coast tomorrow....

Wow! These eggs are really intriguing looking. I love their colors! Can't wait to see what they turn into! biggrin.gif