TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

It was more like a 3 minute drop.

In my case 2 minutes of lag 1 minute of seeing eggs

Oh lawd, I thought it was my turtle internet acting up.

Or maybe it was both our slow internets. Maybe I should go fiber instead of cable.

Oh yeah sure grab one when there is only over 270 people in there biggrin.gif My first time in being presence when they arrive and its like mass hysteria!!!!

In my case 2 minutes of lag 1 minute of seeing eggs

Yup me too :3

Lagmonster sleep.gif

This is ridiculous. I don't stand a chance against 300 other players. I'll just have to wait until they get locked and then *maybe* I'll catch some. Gonna go for the coast ones, not going to make the Blusang mistake again. dry.gif

Got one tidal in the 12:05 drop, nothing else. Thanks, TJ and spriters, for another new release!

Seriously. The lag was awful. The cave totally froze for me, and then when I refreshed it went white and stayed that way for a couple of minutes before it finally loaded. Nothing even showed for me on the 5 minute drop.

I even have a super fast PC and a decent internet connection. Didn't manage to snag a single egg.

Me too. I even did all sorts of computer cleaning today (my usual day is Tuesday) to keep things in tip-top shape.

Yay! New eggs!

I have a really bad pulled muscle in my back that makes using the computer really painful, but I'm still hoping to catch some eggs.

I'm interested in the shimmer heat one. That egg looks EPIC. Too bad we can't freeze eggs.

Oh yeah sure grab one when there is only over 270 people in there biggrin.gif My first time in being presence when they arrive and its like mass hysteria!!!!

270 is pretty good. better that 600

Me too. I even did all sorts of computer cleaning today (my usual day is Tuesday) to keep things in tip-top shape.

Oh, then it wasn't my internet. I was like no.

set my Alarm clock, turned on comp and Dragon cave, but already no more eggs - now wait an hour - but Thanks for the new eggs and for reminding us of Halloween! How will I find time on Halloween... take a day off work?

Can't stay up too late, i'm feeling really sick, but I hope to catch at least a few of these. Can't believe I missed the 12 drop, although, as i've stated before, I believe new drops should play out like Christmas drops. All eggs, all the time.

Gonna go for the coast ones, not going to make the Blusang mistake again. dry.gif

"the Blusang Mistake", yeah I think a lot of us felt that one!!

I can't stop squeeing over how cute that shiny blue egg is!