Sylviinael

The Kingdoms of Izendornia

((OOC: I'm in school too. Just post when you can, but keep in mind that I won't be able to post 4:30-10:30 tonight.))

((OOC: I got good/bad news. I will in fact be here all night unlike how I said earlier, but that is because I'm too sick to go to work sad.gif

Also, Vorthal just narrowly dodged an bullet there.))

Edited by Narath

((OOC: True, but this is fun, controlled drama. smile.gif Also, sorry you're not feeling well sad.gif ))

"Start what, exactly? I'm not going to kill you, and unless you make the first blow I won't attack." Roark replied, taking up a more defensive stance, but not moving his sword.

Roark glanced back in the woods behind the newcomer.

"Oh, you're that other werewolf from before. Good to see you again." Roark offered the black canine a small smile, but made sure not to keep his eyes of of the girl for too long.

"I don't even know this girl… and what she mean "I came"? Was she expecting me?" Roark's thoughts raced.

~~~~~

"Well, you did win our little game. Any idea what you want your wish to be yet?" Luna asked.

Just then, her ears picked up on something not too far away in the forest- it sounded like Roark and a few other voices she didn't recognize...

She could smell something... like hot peppers and smoke and ash... it smelled a lot like...!

She jumped up, accidentally head-butting Vorthal in her haste.

"Ow! Oh, sorry Vorthal. We need to go though. Now!" She said, standing and half-dragging him behind her towards the sound of Roark's voice and the demon-like smell.

Vorthal

"I think I'll save it for later actually." Vorthal replied, his face split in a wide grin.

To be honest, that was his only option. He had no idea what he would use it for. His thoughts were interrupted as Luna abruptly got up, hitting his head and knocking his hood off. Running through the woods after Luna, one hand held in her hands, the other holding a rabbit, he was unable to pull it back up. Vorthal panicked, dropping the rabbit so that he could pull the hood back up to hide his small horns as they got to the edge of the clearing.

((Someone catch me up in a bit, I've got to get to class. And sorry you don't feel well. Will post in spare time. Chessayia is in your hands, you may manipulate her but not something to big.))

((OOC: SLAY MY DRAGON,I am an elf tongue.gif))

Name: Nendir

Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q...ZNCBZqttnBHa26g

Species:Elves

Personality;Trustworthy,Loyal,Honest,always inspects people before joining them and is always on the front line of defense while defending his friends

Mate:Open for mates xd.png

Talents:Best at archery,can be one with shadows allowing him to never be seen if he doesnt want to.

Other:

(( delete my dragon it's useless))

Edited by Soleas

((OOC: Please PM the applications.

Also, their gender is 'Mate'?))

Edited by Narath

((Wut?))

user posted image

Rosali scuttled among the leaves of the forest as she pressed her snout up against the ground, tracking for scents. She smelled... a werewolf maybe? No... there were more than that... and theres was another scent... but it was faint. She snorted and reared back in disgust. She had heard these creatures before, but she had never scented one, and she would love to find them now so she could get a good discovery. She continued on foward, trying to follow the faint scent trail as she continued foward, stopping to lick up vegatation from the around her.

((I wonder what would happen if someone spotted a dragon in one of the streets....))

Luna felt bad for leaving the rabbits behind: she'd go back for them later if she had a chance. Right now, however, she could sense that there was something wrong.

"Roark, whatever idiotic thing you're about to do, -please- just wait until I get there!" Luna thought, sprinting as fast as she could, feeling Vorthal stumble once or twice as he pulled on her hand when he did so.

~~~~~~

Roark sighed, not sure why the girl and the werewolf hadn't moved.

"Look, I think we got off on the wrong foot here. I'm Roark." Roark said, the tip of his Claymore now pointed at the ground as he reached one hand towards her to shake.

"Now that you know my name, will you tell me yours?" He asked, taking one cautious step forward, one more step closer to that deadly katana in her hands.

Edited by makenziec123

Vorthal

"Can you tell me why is it we are running back?" Vorthal asks.

He could tell something was wrong, and he did not like to go into these situations blindly. The last time that happened, a tavern got trashed. Because there was little light, Vorthal kept stumbling and half-tripping over roots and rocks along the forest floor. Normally, he was very nimble, but this darkness was just too hindering.

((OOC: Not if it was the Dark city.))

Edited by Narath

"Something's wrong. I thought I heard Roark and another voice that I didn't recognize. It didn't sound like the most friendly of conversations either." She added, tripping over a root herself.

She continued on running at a break-neck pace. She probably could have outrun a horse her legs were moving so fast- of course, that speed just added to the danger they put themselves as they hurtled through the forest.

"Heads up!" She shouted as a low, thick tree branch came into her line of sight, nearly smacking her straight in the face.

Hoping that he had managed to dodge it in time, she looked back just to make sure she didn't need to stop or slow down. If he hit his head she'd have to make sure he was alright before they could keep going.

Edited by makenziec123

Vorthal

Vorthal grew concerned when Luna told him what she had heard. Fearing the worst, he reached over his back to grab his sword from his rucksack. Unfortunately however, this was just as Luna warned him of the branch.

"For wha-" He managed to say distractedly, before running right into the branch.

Vorthal fell right on his back again, clenching at his nose which was beginning to bleed. He didn't notice that yet again, his hood had fallen back, but since his hair was in a mess now, it would still be rather difficult to see the tips of his horns sticking out.

((OOC: Where is Inmento? I thought he was more active in this sort of thing.))

(( I was wondering that as well. Maybe something came up?))

Luna stopped when she saw him run into the branch.

"Vorthal! Are you okay?" Luna asked, concern filling her voice as she knelt next to the taller man, helping him sit back up even though he probably didn't need it.

"Here, let me see." Luna said softly, lightly placing her hands over his gloved ones, asking for permission.

((OOC: I think I know what might be keeping him up, but I don't know if he is ok with me saying it. I know that he is normally very active in RPs, as I've seen him going back and forth with in one at school.))

Vorthal

Vorthal opened his eyes to see Luna standing over him, her fiery red hair glinting in the moonlight, and her eyes like gems. He nearly felt like he was dreaming.

"Are you okay?" He heard her say.

"Yea, I'm fine." Vorthal answered as he sat up. "Just a bleeding nose."

Suddenly he realized that his hood was not up. The only reason that he didn't immediately pull it back up, was because he knew that if he did so, Luna would know that something was up. She seemed pretty smart, so she'd probably figure it out fast.

"Alright." He replied. "But shouldn't we get to the others first?"

Edited by Narath

(( That's okay smile.gif It's not my business, so why be nosy, ya know? smile.gif ))

Luna thought for a moment.

"At least take a sip of this. It'll stop the bleeding faster." Luna explained, pulling another one of the small red vials she had given Roark earlier out of her coat.

"All you'll need is a sip though- it takes me a while to make these, so I try not to use them too often." The young werewolf grinned, popping the little cork off and passing it to him.

Vorthal

Vorthal took the vile in hand, raising an eyebrow at Luna.

"A healing potion just for a bleeding nose?" He asked. "A little much don't you think? I can after all heal it with some magic on the way."

It was awfully nice of her to be doing this for him, but he didn't want to go around wasting her resources. Especially if they'd known each other for less than a day.

Edited by Narath