Sylviinael

The Kingdoms of Izendornia

Chessayia yawns before pausing "Blood?....Voices??" She turns in circles, trying to figure were they are coming from...Interesting...She smells dragon and human blood. Weird I'm dreaming...She thinks to herself before going to the fire and playing with it to make it warm up. She plucks feathers from her chest and plops them in the fire, causing it to shoot high into the air. "Puuuurfect." She purrs and curls up, closing her red eyes in content.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't realize you could heal yourself. I just thought that if the person talking to Roark happened to be another werewolf or a demon they might be able to smell us before we get the chance to help." Luna replied sheepishly.

Vorthal

Vorthal smiled.

"There's no need to be sorry." He said. "Normally, I would take a potion for an injury, but it is just a nosebleed."

He reached up to his nose with a hand that became covered in laces of white light, and his eyes beginning to glow green. His nose's bleeding quickly subsided, and the glow of his eyes and hand left as well. Standing up, he extended an arm to help up Luna.

"See? No problem."

"Wow… I've never seen a human use magic before!" She thought, watching as his eyes and hand glowed.

Luna smiled, putting the vial back in her pocket and taking Vorthal's outstretched hand.

"Mhm! But this time, I think it would be better if you took the lead. Wouldn't want you to run face-first into Gibraltr on accident!" She laughed.

"Hey, how long is that banishment supposed to last anyways?" She asked, looking him in the eye.

Vorthal

"Of course, milady!" Vorthal said with a flourishing bow.

As he began to lead Luna on through the forest's growth, he leveled the palm of his free hand, and an orb of white light began to grow above it, small motes dancing along the surface, till it was about the size of his fist.

"I'm not sure how long that particular one will last." He answered. "I don't use it often, as I usually have better ones set up by the time demons get to me. The one I used today was something one would use if they were in an emergency."

"Didn't you say that you aren't attacked that often? Why would you need to know so many spells if you didn't need to use them?" Luna asked.

If he had lied, she wouldn't be mad at him. She supposed he would have a good reason for doing so if he did.

Still, she didn't like it when people tried to hide things from her.

((Sorry guys the internet at my house is officially dead. It's getting fixed this afternoon but if I'm out for more than a couple hours after 3:30 you can move my characters as needed))

Edited by makenziec123

Vorthal

"I said I don't get attacked often by demons." Vorthal explained. "I do get attacked sometimes. As for all the magic, it's a little something my parents taught me before..."

He drifted off as he began to go into his past. It wasn't generally something he liked to talk about, as it always brought back the memories of his parents' death.

((OOC: Please put posts that are not a part of any character post in parentheses.))

Edited by Narath

((OOC: Sorry about the long wait. I was.........having some real life drama.))

Ruby

Ruby looked over at Roark and chuckled. "So, you're the man I was sent to kill. Guess I better fight well, considering I'm only a halfling." she said with a serious tone. Her eyes going pure red. "Oh and also, Roark, I'm sorry but......everyone you worked so hard to save, and everyone you will work hard to save, are not safe any longer. A few of my friends will soon be released from downbelow and go hunting for whoever master tells us to hunt. Just like how I'm after you and the Gryphon," she remarked with hatred and malice.

~"I can't do this, The angel and the Gryphon will destroy me. Master knew this. And I'm a halfling. I guess I should just fight, and hopefully I pull something out of my sleeve that saves me."~ She thought to herself.

((OOC: When demons and angels 'die' they can just get 'reborn' right?))

Edited by Narath

((OOC: When demons and angels 'die' they can just get 'reborn' right?))

((OOC: They take another form or body. Kind of like a blood seal for your soul in FMA))

((OOC: I was more asking Sylvii since it is her RP, and she has the say in this universe.))

Roark backed away, terror racing through his mind at the thought of even more demons besides Gibraltr hunting he and Luna.

"I can't allow that to happen. I'm sorry." the angel replied, his eyes turning dark with determination. He held his claymore aloft once again, and flew up into the air, trying to both gain a better position for fighting, and to see if Luna, Vorthal, the male werewolf, and Chessayia were nearby.

Ruby

~"He...He flies?"~ she thought to herself. Every other angel she fought never flew even though they could.

"Ok then Roark, you're flying.... But that won't save you," she said as she closed her eyes, a small cloud enveloping his head. "I know angels have a strong mind, but how strong is yours?" she asked. Hoping her demon mind control powers would work. If not she had to get him on the ground. Her hell fire would then possibly be strong enough to at least weaken him.

Edited by Inmento

((Yes they are reborn in a different body.))

Chessayia lunges towards the direction in which Roark went. Her paws and bird talons hitting the ground hard as she runs. She spots a girl holding a Kantana and Roark in the air. She lets out a screeching roar and spread her wings in a fierce manner. She growls and goes to stand under Roark.

"Gah!" Roark thought, trying to out-fly the smoke for as long as he could.

He flew into the forest- the only thing about him that was standing out being his tan coat, and even that blent in well with the darkness.

He circled the demoness, knowing that if he fled she'd simply follow him.

He continued on flying- pushing off of the trees around him to gain more and more speed until he was little more than a fawn-colored blur.

He spotted Luna and Vorthal not too far away, but they were moving too slowly... He needed to stall.

Quickly summoning a small, thin dagger, he hurled it in the general direction of the demoness- not trying to hurt her, just trying to distract her for a few moments.

Ruby

Ruby saw the dagger coming and chuckled. She jumped up, grabbed the dagger whilst it was flying at her, and threw it back. She was getting closer, her momentum was allowing her to get in the same path as Roark. She pulled out her katana and swung, hoping she was close enough to do some harm.

"You stupid angel! You caused this! You shall pay!" Ruby screamed at the top of her lungs, her sword now covered in hellfire.

Vorthal

Vorthal arrived in the clearing, just in time to see a women swing a fiery sword at Roark.

"NO!" He shouted, lifting his hands, his eyes a brilliant emerald glow.

An orb of gold light suddenly enveloped the angel, deflecting the blow of the sword, though it shattered under the impact.

"Get away from him!" He called out, summoning a black orb in his hand, purple lightning lancing along the surface.

He threw the orb at the women's head, hoping that it would inflict some damage.

Her body writhes with shadows as she lunges at the demoness, her body becoming shadows. Leaping she screeches and becomes a shadow gryphon, her body no true shape, her eyes blood red. She slashes at the demoness face before disappearing into the shadows and reappearing behind the demoness.

((The forest outside of the Light city.))

((OOC: Ignore the irony here.))

Ruby

Ruby looked shocked as her attack was deflected and an orb was thrown in her general direction.

"Awh hell no!" she yelled, flipping her body as the orb whizzed by her, however the lightning in it managed to hit her. She plummeted to the ground, pain searing through her. Her face was also torn up by a Gryphon, she got up, growling.

"The Gryphon and the angel in one area. This'll be fun!" She yelled, summoning hellfire to surround both the angel and where the area where the Gryphon was when it attacked her.

Shredder sighed as she swung her bushy tail in thought. "Seriously Brazzle," she said, her claws barely made a noise. "We could be at Light City right now if you had stopped and asked for directions. Then, we wouldn't be lost in this forest." "I know," Brazzle said. "But I was working on a problem." "Sssh!" Shredder said quickly, placing a paw to silence Brazzle. "I hear fighting."

Chessayia's shadow self hisses and leaps in a writhing mass of shadows. With a huge bellowing car of a raven, and the mighty roar of a panther she leaps and tackles the demoness, tearing and biting her face were she had slashed. Her shadowy body writhes and becomes much more muscled, making her seem heavier than she is.

Ruby

Ruby screamed in pain but she summoned a small dagger and swung at the Gryphon, attacking it. She was hoping to fight them one by one but she had to fight them both now. She backed up and waited, wondering what would happen next. She snapped her fingers as the cloud dispersed from Roark's head and went around the Gryphon's head.

"Gryphon of power heed my warning, though you have a strong will, everyone breaks. Just accept this gaseous form of demon mind-control and become my slave!" She commanded, knowing it probably wouldn't work.

Ruby had to figure out who shot that orb at her and who saved the angel. She was looking around when she saw another man and a girl with him. Ruby knelt down and closed her eyes, hell fire spawning all around her as a vortex. Within a few moments, it would be spitting out fire.

Shredder and Brazzle observed the fight from their hiding spot in the bushes. "Should we help?" Brazzle asked. "If we do, which one should we go after?" Shredder asked. "If we go for any one of them, then either we'll be helping someone and hurting the other. I say we wait for now."