Sylviinael

The Kingdoms of Izendornia

Vorthal

'What? That actually worked?' Vorthal asked himself, his jaw nearly dropping.

Luna's voice broke him out of his reverie, but he was still a bit bewildered.

"Y-you caught those already? That's very impressive." He said. "I can help catch some more game if you'd like. I've grown up in the wilderness, so I am used to it."

Edited by Narath

"I'm up for it if you are! I'll just probably switch back and forth between wolf and human a lot so that I can track better." "and still be able to talk to you..."

She blushed, realizing that her hand was still on his shoulder. She somewhat reluctantly pulled it back and started to pull her feet out of the water so she could put her boots back on.

Just then, the wind picked up and she shivered, the wind sending goose bumps racing across her wet skin and then up the rest of her body.

Vorthal

Vorthal's face grew slightly concerned as he saw Luna shiver. Reaching over his shoulder and into his pack, he retrieved a blanket from it.

"Here, take this." He said, draping the cloth over her shoulders. "Maybe we should just head on back to warm up near the fire. After all, I doubt that the way I hunt is as fun as how you do it."

Luna was a bit surprised when he put the blanket around her shoulders. It was thick and soft, warming her up quickly. She gave him a thankful smile.

"He's so sweet…" She thought to herself for a moment.

"Are you sure? I mean, I've got my coat if you still want to. And, you know. Wolves have thick fur." She chuckled.

"And besides," she started to add; "It's not like we're in much of a hurry. For all we know the fire might not have caught yet." She finished with a smile, pulling the blanket tightly around her shoulders.

Edited by makenziec123

Vorthal

Vorthal chuckled. He kept forgetting she was a werewolf. She just seemed to sweet and innocent.

"If I had to make a wager, I'd guess that you're just trying to get us to be alone longer." He joked.

Walking over to the rabbits, he picked them up for her so that she didn't have to carry them.

"Not that I mind though. I mean, who wouldn't enjoy spending time with you?"

Edited by Narath

Luna blushed bright crimson and gave him back his blanket, slipping her coat and boots on.

"Am I really being that obvious?" She thought to herself.

She smiled when he said he didn't mind spending time with her, glad that they got along so well.

She watched him pick up their dinner and start carrying it for her.

"Here, let me take one of them. They get kinda heavy after a while." Luna said, taking the darker of the two heavy hares.

~~~~~

"I wonder what's taking her so long…?" Roark wondered, tossing a few more branches on the now blazing fire.

Vorthal

"Which is why I should be carrying them for you." Vorthal said after placing the blanket back into the pack. "Come on, it wouldn't be gentleman-like of me if I let you carry that on your own."

He held out his hand for her. Hopefully, she'd hand it over without arguing. That, or, he secretly hoped that she'd just take his hand in hers and they'd carry it together.

'Wow.' Vorthal thought. 'You keep getting cheesier and cheesier.'

Luna grinned, never one for taking the easy route.

She looked at Vorthal, a look of mischief in her eyes.

"Let's play a game. If you can catch me, I'll hand it over, and I'll grant you one wish. Deal?" She asked, though she didn't wait for a response.

She threw the rabbit up in the air, laughing, then turned into a wolf and caught it in her jaws before running a few feet away towards camp.

Wagging her tail happily, she looked back at him for a minute, her green eyes glowing like emeralds in the darkness, then she took off into the under brush.

"What am I doing? Why would he want to chase me? He's probably tired after today, and aside from that, he probably won't be able to catch up to me anyways." Luna thought, slowing down.

((OOC:Sorry, I have to go to bed. See you tomorrow!))

Edited by makenziec123

((OOC: I should head to bed as well. See you!))

Vorthal

"Oh come on..." Vorthal began to object, but was too late as she had already ran off.

'One wish huh?' He thought to himself.

What would he do with one wish from her? Luna had already agreed to a dinner, what else could he ask for? Nonetheless, he gave chase. He quickly lost her, but kept up the search, and so far, resisted the urge to cheat with magic. Soon he caught a glance of her green eyes, before they disappeared once more. Trying to be stealthy, he came around in a large half circle to bring himself into her path. Vorthal his in a bush, and laid in wait, ready to jump out at a moment's notice.

He hadn't realized how fun this sort of thing would be. Of course, growing up with only his mother and father, he never got the opportunity to do things like this, so in his mind, this wasn't as childish as one would think.

Syl, I see you role playing. Are you ready for the next part of the critique? If you don't want to go through the approval process we can get this moved to free form.

Edited by Khallayne

((OOC: So wait, does this mean we need to stop role playing again?))

Luna glanced back, seeing the tall, dark figure of Vorthal for a moment before she quickly and quietly moved on, not wanting to get caught just yet.

Glancing back again, she couldn't hear him anywhere behind her, so with a shrug she trotted on, the heavy rabbit still in her jaws.

"I wonder where he- Eeep!" Luna yelped as someone jumped of the bush next to her, tackling her to the ground on her back. She was about to lash out when she smelled something familiar. She recognized it for the first time as Vorthal's scent.

He smelled like water and earth, and there was something peppery like fire she could smell, but he said that he grew up in the woods so maybe it was from his clothes? Either way, Luna was happy she finally recognized it.

Looking up into his beautifully green eyes, the rabbit still in her mouth, Luna imagined she looked like a dog begging the way she was holding her paws up.

She dropped the bunny to the side next the her head and changed back into a human.

"Good catch." Luna said with a chuckle.

Edited by makenziec123

Vorthal

Vorthal grinned back at Luna in her wolf form. She looked quite funny, lying there as if begging. He jumped a little as she changed back into a human, as he wasn't really expecting the switch. Because it was so sudden though, Vorthal didn't realize that his hands were now holding her human body by the waist.

"You think so?" Vorthal asked. "I wasn't really expecting it to work."

Edited by Narath

((I miss alot.png when I pass out on the floor from studying xd.png))

Chessayia nods and smiles slightly. "That's cool. Most of the gryphons from my village are very....territorial, so women don't have friends. And were paired up with our mates. I have actually always wondered what it would be like to have friends." She grins before raising her head and sniffing, "I think there's a few of our group returning." She stands slowly, stretching her inky black body before sitting back and looking at her talons. "I'll go scout out the area when their done, I have a feeling were about to cross over into centaur territory.

Maluk hadn't even been to his room by the time he heard of the fighting. Deciding that he should get out and start selling his hides. He sets them down under the booth he had rented and decided to go hunting in the forest by himself. "Why I even decided to leave the tavern instead of help I have no idea." He grumbles quietly to himself, the sky starting to darken. He's laying on the forest floor behind some boulders. Yawning he stands and looks around, "What the?..." He spots a fire roar to life as he's going in that direction. 'Hmmm...' He hums and walks slowly towards it, his bare chest glistening with dew from the grasses that he was laying in. Going closer he spots a pure black gryphon and a man there wearing a trench coat. He stays in the shadows and watches from there.

Daimeoc doesn't remember a thing. He had woken up to see that his mate returned to her lands and the other men and the demon were gone. He yawns and slowly crawls out of the building and into the streets. He flaps his wings hard and rises into the air to return to the Light Keep. Landing at the foot of the tower he enters and goes to the straw the he calls his bed. Rolling onto his back he yawns and flicks his tail slightly and falls asleep again.

Zafiri stands from her bed and goes out the back door, going to explore the town at night when no one will stare at her dark skin.

((Does everyone want to get this approved and have the posts count, or have it go to freeform and not count. I"m willing to do either.))

((OOC: Love that show. Don't get to watch it often though.

I'd like to keep all of the posts please. I'd hate to have to re-romance Luna))

Edited by Narath

((Does everyone want to get this approved and have the posts count, or have it go to freeform and not count. I"m willing to do either.))

((OOC: That means you don't go up levels with your posts, but in Other Roleplays, and DC roleplays those count up your posts.))

((OOC: Oh. Is there any other difference? I don't really care, as long as I don't have to start my character from scratch.

Edit: Going back to the Castiel thing, I went to Anime thon and saw someone dressed up as him.))

Edited by Narath

((OOC: Yolo. I'm back. I'll just say this is me starting, my other reply was just.....let's say stupid and weird.))

Ruby

Ruby was walking around in the forest, just outside the camp, and she was hunting. She was tracking down a Griffyon ((OOC: Did I spell that right?)). She had gone to the inn, but was too late as everyone had already left. She couldn't find the camp [she wasn't really looking] but she knew it was nearby. She sat down and closed her eyes, trying to figure out why downbelow would give her orders like these. She also was tracking an angel but that would wait till later.

((OOC: I edited this, I had an idea but don't wanna do it without asking.))

Edited by Inmento

"Well, I guess you're just a good hunter. Or I'm a bad werewolf." She responded with another laugh, not realizing just yet where his hands had ended up after her shift.

~~~~~

"She's been gone a long time…"

"I'd better go look for Luna." Roark said to the gryphon as he stood, tossing one last long on the fire to ensure that it wouldn't go out.

He then started to make his way through the woods. Growing bored, he summoned a small, thin dagger and began to toss it into the air- catching it nimbly each time.

Suddenly, he heard something coming from the bush on his left. Summoning his Claymore once again, he turned towards the rustling.

"Who's there?" He asked, his weapon ready.

Ruby

Ruby looked as she saw the angel she was going to track later. She summoned her katana and then began to shake in fear.

"S...So, y...you showed up?" she said as she began to swing her sword to taunt. "I guess you start," she responded, hoping she didn't die. If she died right here downbelow would torture her demonic soul until master released her and gave her another chance.

Vorthal

"I doubt you are a bad werewolf." Vorthal said. "If anything, it was just luck."

He grabbed the rabbit that Luna dropped, and held it so she could see it.

"Are you going to let me carry this for you now?" He asked.

((Gryphon))

Maluk watches the Man in the trench coat summon a sword. He comes from the shadows towards them, his dark skin rippling as his thick bulky muscles move. "I'm not be feared, just passing through Mon." And with that he turns to leave, his stripes flickering in fire light. He stops slightly before turning and chuckling "Should I be honest or not?" He grins slightly and shakes his head, his Mohawk mane swishing slightly.

'Interesting looking centaur...Black, and a Zebra...' Chessayia looks at the retreating centaur before standing fully and growling slightly, not very trustful of creatures that are foreign to her. Male Zebra centaurs are one of em. Her wings spread and writhe in shadow and her eyes become blood red. "Who are you and did you follow us?"

((OOC: Yes, Raork is kinda of a mix between Castiel, because Supernatural is awesome, and my close guy friend Adam, because he dressed as Castiel for Momo Con last year it was fantastic :3 I'm in school, sorry I can't make any more posts right now.))