Sylviinael

The Kingdoms of Izendornia

((OOC:James was just outside your circles when he burnt her))

Ruby

Ruby moaned in pain, that healing potion Luna gave her was still in her hand. She opened it, and began to drink it.

"Again I thank you for this Luna!" Ruby replied. "And you Vorthal. Why save me? If James is an arch angel, he has a reason for attacking me." She responded, her pain slowly going away now due to the potion

James

James was now sitting in a tree. His eyes on the demon girl. He wondered if talking again would make his job easier but decided not to talk yet, as it might disturb the peace.

((OOC: I was talking about Rosali not being able to get in))

Vorthal

As Vorthal finished the symbol, he turned to look at the demoness.

"I only saved you because we need more questions answered perhaps." He said, his voice dripping with anger. "I have no love for your kind, so just keep this in mind; when you loose your value to us as a source of information, I will no longer try as hard to save you."

Chessayia chooses the chest armor, slipping her head and wings into it and adjusting it to her size, obviously shes much smaller so its slightly large on her but she ignores that. She turns to look at everyone there and growls at the demoness in the circle "Watch for her whenever shes out of the circle, guard your mind." She snorts and lightly headbutts her sister on the shoulder before walking slowly towards Vorthal.

James

James looked down at the demoness, feeling sorry for her, wishing she could escape. He knew that he was a mute, but maybe it was time to break his vow of silence.

"Wait!" He yelled as he jumped down and landed just outside the camp. "She isn't as dangerous as you think. What would you do if your family was enslaved and the only way to save them was to hurt others? Put yourself in her shoes." James said before walking into the circle. His powers now useless. He placed a kiss upon Ruby's forehead and whispered.

"It's going to be ok. Your sins are forgiven." James responded before leaving the circle.

Ruby

Ruby blushed slightly as the arch angel kissed her. And when he whispered that she laid down and curled into a ball within the circle. She began to sleep.

((OOC: I'll be on all day today. But mostly mobile. I'm packing. So yeah.))

Edited by Inmento

((I'll be on all day, roleplaying this and editing some things. on here))

Chessayia raises a feathery eyebrow at the angel when he yells. 'Wow the mute isn't so mute after all!' She snorts to herself and flicks her tail. "So your saying she's not dangerous but yet you just tried to kill her?" She says calmly, but her eyes are returning to the blood red color.

James

James chuckled. "She's a halfling nothing about her is dangerous. I just had to make sure she really was who she said she was. And yes. I broke my vow of silence. So what? I can't let you kill an innocent." James responded. His hand on his sword hilt just incase.

Ruby

Ruby looked at the angel. "Ok so you get banished from heaven? Try to kill me? And now protect me? Chessayia. Get him away."

"Here, allow me." Roark said, roughly jerking the angel back from the demoness.

"Now I remember you. Traitor!" The dark haired angel whispered harshly as he shoved James away.

James

James was a bit surprised that Roark took this long to remember him.

"I am insulted you took this long. And I'm not a traitor. I just didn't take an innocent demon life." James responded. "But maybe now I can take hers. After all. She did kill a friend of mine. Came after you and Chessayia. And attacked your friends."

Roark was a bit stunned himself.

"She's killed someone…? I'm defending a murderer? He thought. He actually looked a little sick to his stomach.

~~~~~

Luna glanced from James to Roark. Whatever James had said had obviously struck a nerve with her friend.

She padded over and transformed once more, putting a concerned hand of her friends shoulder.

She had known him for so long she didn't even need to ask what was wrong. He just needed her to be his friend right now.

~~~~~

As soon as Luna grabbed his shoulder, the angel wanted nothing more than to just pick her up and fly off with her, and he would have, if he didn't think that the other could end up in danger.

~~~~~

Luna looked at James, glaring daggers, and refused to speak to him.

Ruby

Ruby began to scream. "I didn't mean to! The angel was attacking my family for no reason. I had to defend them. I didn't mean to kill him. I regret it. I do, but now I am useless. Master has seen my defeat and will kill me once I return. Please Roark, believe me when I say that I will never hurt you. I can't." She responded as she held her head.

James

James held a hand out to Ruby. "Demoness. It is your time to die. By the power given to me by god above I banish thee to rot in hell for eternity." He said as he pulled out his sword, aiming it at Ruby.

"Stop this!" Luna cried, stepping in front of the demoness with her arms spread out.

"As long as I am standing here, I am not going to let anyone kill each other. Do you understand?" She asked him, her eyes taking on a green color.

"I wonder if it's bad for me to change forms so many times in such a short amount of time…" She wondered to herself.

~~~~~

Roark pulled his own sword from the ripple. He knew he might end up having to fight the arch angel. Not for the demon's sake, but for Luna's. And besides that, the demon was helpless. Any real angel would take her in a fair fight.

He pulled a shield out as well, just in case.

Edited by makenziec123

((OOC: I want Ruby to become friends with Roark after he saves her.)).

Ruby

Ruby looked at James. "I didn't mean to cause anyone harm." She responded before looking at Roark.

She had fear in her eyes. She looked at the pentagrams surrounding her.

"Roark please. Save me," Ruby whispered sadly.

James

James looked surprised. Roark and Luna were willing to fight him. He chuckled.

"You're lucky I don't fight fellow angels Roark. And Ruby, when you're finally released remember this one thing, you're never safe from me." James said in a terrorizing tone.

Chessayia growls and bucks her head under Luna, Sliding Luna onto Chess's back. She growls and bares her teeth, "WE NEED INFORMATION! IF YOU BANISH HER YOU MIGHT AS WELL BANISH ME TOO!" Her wings writhe in shadows as she growls and snarls. "She was after me and Roark not you!" And with that she goes into the circle and wraps her wings around the demoness.

"Good thing I'm not an angel then, huh?" Luna growled, launching herself towards the angel, teeth bared.

~~~~~

"...Alright." The angel grumbled. With a cautious eye on the other angel and his very angry best friend, Roark sent his weapons away and stepped into the circles, picking the demoness up once again.

He may not have any powers within the pentagram, but he still had his wings.

"Hold on tight." He told her.

He then pushed himself off the ground- quickly picking back up his bullet-like pace from before- shooting back into the trees.

Ruby

Ruby was now in the trees. She wouldn't use her powers even though she could. "I thank you, though......why take me out of the circles? Wouldn't it have been easier to kill him?" Ruby questioned, looking down below to see James following them. "Please tell me you can avoid him," Ruby responded.

James

James landed in a tree beside Roark. "So.....now you're the traitor. Oh how the tides have turned. I can get back into Valhalla now thanks to your heroic deed. Oh and Ruby......you should've known this, but I planned the attack on your parents and I made a deal with your master to get you here. All so I could kill you. Your birth was an accident, a mistake. And now I'm here to fix it." James responded, his eyes on Roark.

Ruby

Ruby looked at Roark and whispered 'Let me go, I shall fight him, if I die, at least I died protecting an angel and redeeming myself,' she demanded before her eyes went red.

"Ok Arch-Angel. Come at me," Ruby said, she was now out of Roark's grasp, as she had pulled away, and she summoned a blade no demon has used for hundreds of years. The HellBringer, one of the deadliest katana's known to demon and angel kind.

"This sword...it should be enough," Ruby said. The circles had done more than keep her powers at bay, they had weakened her a lot. She closed her eyes and swung her sword in a taunting way before charging at the arch-angel.

James

James was taken off guard as he was hit down, his arm bleeding. Angels never bleed unless either human, or something more powerful than themself attacks.

"Agh! You damned demoness," James remarked as he swung his sword at her feet.

Ruby

Ruby had seen that move coming as she jumped, and then threw her sword into James' chest. She landed on the bracn and walked over to James, the sword still stuck in him.

"Normally I'd send you to hell, but that would involve killing you. Instead....I'll just use my hellfire to trap you here. If you even think about escaping. Then I will kill you," she warned as she fell to her knees and the Hell Bringer disappeared. She coughed up blood. "That was.....too much, my human side couldn't handle...." she passed out, falling from the branch and plummeting towards the ground.

((OOC: I missed you laptop *Huggles* This is so much easier than my phone.))

Edited by Inmento

((OOC: Hello all, I wish to join in, however I cannot send pms until I reach 10 posts. Would I be able to have my friend Inmento send you my character sheet?))

((It's fine))

Chessayia rushes over to the Demoness and picks her up in her wing before flapping hard with her other wing and raises slightly before going off into the protection of the forest.

Ruby

Ruby groaned quietly....she was recovering from over exerting herself but her human self might die. "Chess...." she said weakly. "I.......am sorry for h...hunting you,"

"Helping a person that would have been killed in an unfair fight is the duty of a Guardian Angel. Doing my job is not making me a traitor. Any true Arch Angel would have taken her on in a fair fight." Roark said, spitting at the other angel before coasting out of the tree, taking Luna, Vorthal, and even the little Mint dragon along with him.

However, he could hold all of them for very long so he put Vorthal on Chessayia's back with the demoness, and the Mint crawled onto his back, between his wings.

He didn't know if the little creature would stay there or not, but either way he wasn't going to leave anyone behind in that clearing.

"That probably won't go well for long..." Roark said to himself, knowing Vorthal wasn't the biggest fan of demons.

Luna looked up at him, still in her wolf form, and nodded her agreement.

James

James was trapped, he had been defeated. He groaned looking at the hellfire around him. He then closed his eyes as he spread his wings, flying upwards whilst screeching in pure pain. The fire hurt like hell. He flew as far as he could before crashing into a nearby lake. The soothing properties of the cold water made James not wish to leave it.

Ruby

"I...I know Vorthal hates demons....but now that I know why I am really here, and why I was really sent.....could I please.....join you guys?" Ruby asked.....still trying to recover.

Barbara

Barbara sighed as she transported herself beside the lake that James was in. She began to walk down wearing her green outfit and carrying her bow. It was loaded with an arrow too just in case.

"James? Honey? It's me. Look. I was speaking to him and I made a deal. If you promise to get punished for your sins, and you become an angel again for a week. You will be allowed back in. After a week is up, you shall become an arch-angel again." Barbara announced.

A week up above is almost 2 years for an angel. Barbara knew this but it was the only way to save James.

Edited by ArtemisArcher

Roark flew along next to the demoness, looking at her.

"We still don't know why you wanted to kill us. There had to be a reason behind it. Once you tell us, then we will decide." Roark said.

In all honesty, Roark hoped he didn't have to kill her or hurt her any further. For a demon, she was actually kind of pretty... wait what?

Roark shook his head, looking back down at his beautiful Luna with a small smile.

~~~~~

Luna looked hopefully at the demoness, trying to give her a happy look even though she was still in her wolf form.

Once she noticed that the other girl was bleeding, she started pushing against Roark's chest with her paws, trying to get him to let her go and help the poor girl.

"Next time we stop I really need to make some more of these healing potions. I've only got about ten left." She thought, transforming in mid-air so that she landed as a human on the Gryppon's back.

"Here. Drink this." She said, passing her another healing potion.

Edited by makenziec123

James

James sighed as his wings came up out of the lake. He was still in it.

"So you finally try to help me. After what 2 human weeks of being banished now you try? And don't call me honey. I told you, I don't want to be known as your husband anymore." James responded.

Ruby

Ruby let out a weak smile. "You wanna know why? Master told me if I killed you and the gryphon. My family would be released, too bad now I know that James was also behind this. I won't get my family back...A-And I surely won't be able to go back to hell to save them. I...I'd rather be here. Gah!" She yelled, a sharp pain in her back.

Her demon form was healing her body, she had been through this once before, but not this painful. It was breaking a bone in order to fix her entire body afterwards. She closed her eyes and let a tear out. She never cried, ever.

((OOC: Who was that potion for?))

Edited by Inmento