Sylviinael

The Kingdoms of Izendornia

Vorthal

"Stay back." Vorthal warned Luna, advancing upon what he now assumed was a demon.

Her hell fire would do little to him, as his dragon self caused him to be immune to fire, but it could pose a problem with the others. Vorthal summoned his own fire around him, but instead it was Holy Fire, one of the few things that counteracted Hell Fire.

Ruby

Ruby screamed as her hellfire was counteracted and the holy fire was close to her. She backed up, angry as hell and now hurt. "Stay out of this. This is my battle between the angel and the gryphon. You have no right to interfere!" she screamed.

She looked at the man and then chuckled, sending another gas cloud at him. If her fire couldn't hurt him, maybe she could control him and possibly the gryphon.

Edited by Inmento

((OOC: Inmento, please try not to give away that he's a halfling. We have something planned for that.))

Vorthal

Vorthal clutched his head, and screamed in pain, collapsing on the ground. The Holy Fire had now dissipated, his control over his magic fading. He could feel something in his head, something that wasn't him. Vorthal attempted to banish it, but his speech was slurred and he fumbled over the words.

Chessayia's mind shuts down and she collapses onto the ground, purring like a little kitten. She walks slowly over to the demoness, rubbing up to her in complete control. She becomes a solid form, a panther gryphon. She sits next to her Mistress as her eyes going from brilliant red to a clouded grey in mind-control.

Shredder and Brazzle looked at each other in confusion. 'Mind control,' Shredder beaked with her beak before stepping out, not wanting to watch this for one more second. "Nice day for a stroll, don't you think?" she asked, pawing the ground with her talons as Brazzle slid beside her.

Ruby

Ruby chuckled. Her control worked.

"Gryphon, tell Mistress Ruby your name. And then attack the man who used holy fire on me. I'll handle the angel!" she ordered, a bit surprised her mind control worked.

Chessayia starts to try to pull her mind back but can't, her mind weak from the earlier demon. "Chessayia." She says before turning to Vorthal, scraping her talons in the ground she heads to him, "Mistress says kill, I kill." Her voice is clipped and hollow. She stops when she smells two other gryphons, canine gryphons... That brings her some strength against the mind control but not much. She growls and paces infront of Vorthal, her body movements slow and labored. For a second Chessayia finds a loophole in the control and starts to worm her mind through it, hoping to get free of this horrible control.

Ruby

Ruby could sense the mind control was growing weary. She could just make it stronger. The other cloud that was trying to control Vorthal, Ruby quickly made it latch onto Chessayia's head and strengthen Ruby's control, as long as Ruby wasn't knocked out or killed.

"Roark!" Ruby screamed. "Show your self."

"Ha! And you call yourself a gyphon!" Shredder said, trying to probe Chessayia into a small tussle. "Calling someone your mistress." She stood her ground and waited as Brazzle was figuring out the calculations of the battle.

Vorthal

Suddenly, the presence was gone. Vorthal's hands fell from his head, and he lay gasping for breath. He slowly got up, to see Chessayia next to him, a cloud around her head.

"Let her go!" He shouted at the woman, drawing his sword. "Stop fighting like a coward!"

Ruby

She stopped in her tracks. Did he call her a coward? She hates that name. "Chessayia. Attack him, if he gets to strenuous, run back to the camp. I shall handle him," she ordered.

Roark to the opportunity to attack the demoness while she was distracted by Vorthal's insult.

He shot out of the woods behind her like a bullet- striking her as hard as he could in the stomach with his fist.

He still wanted to know what was going on before he killed her... -if- he ended up killing her, which meant he had to keep her alive.

He sent his sword back into the ripple, once more disappearing into the trees.

~~~~~

Luna watched from the side lines, wondering what she could do to help.

"Think, Luna, think! Use your resources: what can you do?" She asked herself, digging through the pockets of her jet-black coat.

She pulled out a small light blue vial and smiled in triumph.

"This should help... now how do I get close enough to use it?" She wondered, watching as the Hell and Holy fires counteracted each other, the smoke clouds all around Chessayia and Roark sending the demoness flying into the air with his fist before shooting back off into the woods.

She pulled a small dagger from its ankle-sheath and yanked the cork off the top of the vial, pouring the blue liquid all over it- the scent alone nearly too strong for her to handle. She then held the handle of the dagger sideways in her mouth, like a dog with a stick, and shifted into her wolf form.

"I hope this works... this is my last sleeping potion." She thought, slinking closer to the demon.

((sorry about that. spilled my sprite on the keyboard ^^'))

Edited by makenziec123

((OOC: Really? that sucks xd.png ))

Vorthal

Vorthal faced the Gryphoness who seemed to be completely controlled by the demon.

"Chessayia, don't do this. Control yourself." He said, switching his sword out for his shield. "You are who you choose to be. Don't be her puppet."

Vorthal raised his shield, getting ready to deflect whatever attack she had in store for him. He didn't want to hurt her, so he was going to try avoid using weapons and magic for now.

Edited by Narath

Chessayia growls and lunges at Vorthal, her talons extended for his throat. But instead of killing him with a killing blow she slows and releases her shadow self, which has a mind of her own. She turns and lunges at the demoness with full power, tackling her and shredding her stomach.

Vorthal

As Chessayia lunged, Vorthal rolled to the side, and lifted his shield again. He sat there for a few moments, waiting for a blow that never came. Looking over his shield, he sees her tearing into the women. Vorthal ran over to the tangled mess of demon, angel, and Gryphoness.

"Chessayia, stop," He said. "we need to find out why she is after us, and more specifically, who. Don't kill her."

Seeing that there was no longer much she could do to help any further, Luna changed back into her human form.

She kept the still-dripping dagger in her hand though, just in case. If the demoness got violent again, just a scratch from that knife could knock her out cold in less than two minutes.

She also pulled a healing potion out of her pocket after a moment of hesitation. From the looks of her the mangled demon might bleed out before they got their questions answered.

~~~~~

Roark watched, slowing himself down as much as he could but still skidding for about a foot when he landed.

He stood next to Luna, seeing both the dagger and the potion in her hands.

He remembered when she had had to use that same dagger on him once... when Gibraltr had tried to make him kidnap her and take her to him.

He shook his head, clearing away the terrible memories.

"If we heal her, how are we going to stop her from just attacking us again?" Roark thought.

((OOC: Man I hate the school internet. It erased my post and didn't post it.))

Vorthal

Seeing that the demon was now neutralized, Vorthal made his way over to the edge of the clearing. He began to create a symbol on the ground, similar, but more intricate to the one he created at the inn. When he finally finished, he walked back over to the group.

"Let's get her into the symbol." Vorthal said. "She'll be imprisoned there."

user posted image

Rosali was sure of it now... the scent was getting stronger- but it was also mixed with blood and... magic?

She rounded the corner of a tree and peered out of the bushes, her keen turquoise eyes glowing as she studied the group. She had never seen them before- gryphons, demons, angels, and other animals unknown- it was just too much! She could tell that there was a full brawl going on, because her earfrills twisted at the sound of gurgling of blood as she wrinkled her nose. As much as she wanted to interfere, she couldn't, they would have her down in less than a few seconds. And she knew that the fight was coming to an end sooner or later. Her light green scales slightly brushed up against the bushes as she moved an inch foward, crouched down as she summoned all of her will-power to camoflauge.

Roark carefully picked the wounded demon up- trying not to hurt her any further.

He walked over to what would soon be her prison and laid her down, quickly backing out in case she wanted to take another swing at him.

~~~~~

Luna just watched, the stench of demon blood filing her nose rather unpleasantly.

She didn't want to get too close, knowing that her many fights with Gibraltr had left her weakened to demon mind games, but still, she wanted to get a good look at their attacker...

((OOC: I have to work. It's 3 now I get to work at 4 I'm done at 9, I'll reply back around 9 or 10. If no one wishes to wait, don't kill Ruby just knock her out and capture her. I give thee permission to do so.))

user posted image

Once Rosali was sure that the demon was secured, she picked her way over into the clearing, her paws lightly treading among the grass as she studied the lot carefully. She cocked her head to one side, but she still kept her distance, "How long will she be in there?" She asked, it was the first time that anyone had ever heard her talk, and she had this slight accent. Her turquoise eyes flickered back and forth, waiting for the lightest signs of an attack as her blunt white-bone claws dug into the ground and her tail flicked.

((OOC: Nevermind. Not working today. And that post just sent now. How irritating.))

Ruby

Ruby knew it was useless to fight. She just looked at everyone. Did she really cause this much trouble? And why did her master forsake her. She sighed and opened her mouth to speak.

"I know this sounds weird coming from a halfling like me, but I am.....sorry," she said before closing her mouth. Wondering if she should reconsider where her loyalty should stand.

"I was sent by Lucifer to kill the angel and the gryphon. I was never told why. I just.....I just wanted to show him that a halfling like me isn't useless." Ruby said as her voice cracked.

She was trying not to let her human side cry. Her mother and father had their souls damned to hell and were being tortured. Ruby told no one of this ((OOC: And it isn't in her character info)) and was trying to save them on her own.

"I just did what I did to save people dear to me, is that such a shame?" she asked.

Chess hisses and growls, feeling very violated. She spreads her wings wide and bellows with both the caw of a raven and the bellowing roar of a panther. She hisses and turns to the fox gryphon that spoke. "You don't know me..." She growls and pads over to the demoness and spats on her before turning and sitting.

James

James had been watching from the trees the entire time. He was watching mostly Luna and Ruby but was curious about the others. Should he attack them to save Ruby? Or should he use his redeemer and send Ruby's demonic side to hell? So many questions that bothered this angel. He also hated the fact that he was banished from Valhalla (Heaven) for not killing a demon at the age of 5 who begged for mercy. That demon is now here, trapped by pentagrams and is being questioned. He sat there, pondering his decisions when he jumped down from the tree. He then walked into the camp with his arms up, signalling that he came in peace. If need be, he'd also toss his weapon to the ground.

Ruby[/u

She turned her face, the spit just missing. She hated this but knew something would be done. Someone would pay, she'd save her family....~"Is that?"~ she thought to herself before looking again. It was another angel. ~"Crap.......he's the banished one, the one I was told never to encounter for he would send me to hell eternally. What's he here for?"~

Edited by Inmento