Sylviinael

The Kingdoms of Izendornia

Vorthal

Vorthal looked back towards Luna, a mix of sadness and understanding in his eyes.

"Thank you." He said. "I-it's just difficult for me to talk about it. I want to, but it's just... difficult, for me to speak about my past."

Ruby

Ruby closed her eyes but she wasn't sleeping, she was instead meditating. She was afraid of the presence she felt and she was afraid Vorthal would kill her. She could sense it would happen soon.

James

James changed his mind and would try out a sneak attack tactic. James slowly landed behind Roark, he pulled out his sword and was about to stab it into him. He closed his eyes and lunged the sword, he opened his eyes and to his surprise. He had stabbed someone else.

Ruby

"Roark! No!" Ruby yelled as she pushed him down, taking the attack on herself. She looked down to see the sword through her stomach. "R..Roark!" She spoke before the sword was pulled out and she fell to the ground, bleeding.

James

James put his sword away and turned to walk off.

"I guess I got my job done, sort of." James whispered to himself. Though his sword didn't banish her soul, it would if left untreated, it would kill her slowly.

Edited by Inmento

Luna just smiled, placing her hand on his head like he was a small child."It's alright. It takes a while to know you can trust someone. I'm not going to make you tell me, so when you feel safe, I promise I'll be there to listen."

Just then, she heard a shout.

~~~~~

Roark blinked, everything had happened so fast he didn't have time to process it.

But then he saw Ruby on the ground, and James walking away with his sword drawn.

"Ruby!" Roark cried, cradling her in his arms again. He wrapped her in his wings and muttered a healing spell- though they weren't really his strong suit. It was a weak spell, but it was enough that it would last her until Luna and Vorthal could help her.

...well, maybe not Vorthal, but... anyways.

"Just hang in there Ruby. This won't take long." Roark muttered angrily as he shrugged off his coat, then laid it on the ground so that she wouldn't be lying in the dirt.

He turned towards the arch angel: shaking with fury as he drew two claymore-style swords from the ripple.

"You COWARD. Roark growled, waiting for the traitor to turn around.

"Were you afraid to face me head-on? Is that why you tried to sneak up on me? You are no "arch angel". You're nothing but a cold, cruel, selfish psychopath! He cried, his swords at the ready.

Vorthal

Vorthal looked around as he heard a cry, and saw the other angel stalking away from Ruby with blood on his sword. He had no love for the demon, but it was unacceptable for someone to just stroll into camp and attack.

"Angel!" He shouted. "You dare attack us like this? Turn back and fight!"

Edited by Narath

((Okay, so, I'm sitting in Starbucks now. I can only respond back for the next like half hour b/c of my battery and the wifi still being down. After that don't do anything big with my characters but you guys can move them again. Sorry guys I bet this is as big of a pain for you as it is for me sad.gif ))

((No, no! It's fine! Not everyone has the power to reply to RPs 24/7. Annnddd I am now confused what time of the day it is.))

user posted image

Rosali peered out of the angel's wing, gazing sleepily around the others. She opened her mouth in a silent yawn, her tongue lolling as she revealed bone white teeth- blunt ant tiny. She closed her mouth once more, her tail flickering as she blinked, her turquoise eyes glowing. She looked at the others as they slowly fell asleep, their bodys falling limp as their eyes closed. How she longed to join them, to have some rest; but yet she could not. 'Mint Dragons merely sleep, keep going. Energy is in our blood.' She knew that she was sleepy, barely had any rest, but she had to alert the others incase danger came, and there was a lot of commotion on between the group. She noticed the Arch angel walking away in the distance, blood stained on his sword. With a bellow of anger, she slammed into the earth, sending up a large green vine flying straight at him. "You shall not pass! attack her!"

~_~_~

Malothere nodded silently, watching her little sister as she settled beside the Demoness to ask a question. She slowly fell into sleep, her eyes closing.

((OOC: It's late evening. Maybe around 10:00pm or 11:00pm in the evening.))

James

James chuckled. "I am not a coward, I am a strategist. You should know this. And you Vorthal...oh you're a special one. You hate demons yet you're angry I attacked this one." James sighed. "If you wish to fight me, attack me. End up like her," he taunted.

Ruby

"Roark.......you didn't need to let me live. You could've me die, it've been easier.....for all of you." Ruby responded as she coughed, his spell had worked.

She closed her eyes as not just hellfire was summoned, but it was in the form of a beast.

"Die James...you angel censorkip.gif***!" She said as the beast made of hellfire attacked.

Vorthal

"I'm not doing this for her!" Vorthal yelled. "I'm doing this because you dare to attack us all in cold blood!"

Yanking out his sword and shield, he charged forth, his sword enveloped in hellfire. He leaped back however, as a fiery beast charged past him. Turning around, he saw Ruby there controlling the thing.

"You!" He shouted, malice dripping from his voice. "Stop that! Keep your powers away!"

Ruby

Vorthal didn't need to tell her to stop, she was weakening from using her powers before she healed. She collapsed to the ground as the beast disappeared.

"I.......just want to help." Ruby responded weakly.

James

"You can help by dying. I mean come on, you should know why he hates demons. Or should I tell her Vorthal?" James asked as he readied his sword and shield.

Vorthal

Vorthal immediately rounded on the angel, roaring in anger. His sword still ablaze, he swept it towards James, creating a wave of hellfire, following it up with a flurry of attacks using both his sword and shield.

((OOC: How the heck does James know about Vorthal's history? He shouldn't know that.))

Chessayia scoots closer to the demoness and envelopes her in her wings. "Trust me girl." She closes her eyes and her body becomes a writing mass of shadows as it envelopes the demoness. The shadows enter the flesh of the girl and cause her body to gain some stamina over her wounds. Chessayia backs up and turns going to her sister to curl up and sleep. She is only half the size of her sister.

((OOC: James thinks he knows why. But he doesnt. Hello he's a cocky son of a....yeah anyways))

Ruby

Ruby nodded thankfully. She could feel her wounds doing something. She was grateful not everyone here wanted her to die.

James

James was hit by hellfire attacks, he stumbled backwards before being hit by a sword and shield. Blood was now emanating from his body. A mere mortal was making him bleed? Must be the effects of the hellfire.

"So, the demon hater doesn't want the demon dead, and yet he also hates demons for personal reasons? Hmm...interesting. Maybe I should.....go back. Just to see why." James accidentally revealed his secret there. Though he was an angel, he wasn't arch. He was a fallen angel. He had fallen from God's grace.

Vorthal

"Are you both stupid and deaf?" Vorthal said in anger. "I just told you tha I do not care for that thing's well being!"

His attacks became more violent, and left bigger openings in his defense.

James

James saw the openings and used them wisely, after Vorthal's next attack he swung his sword, not to kill but to trip, as fast as he could. He then chuckled.

"Leaving yourself open. Bad mistake." James responded before he began to glow.

"No! No! I said I wouldn't go back!." James said. He was being dragged back to heaven by Michael [the arch angel] so James could be redeemed and forgiven.

Vorthal

Vorthal got back to his feet quickly, and saw the angel begin to glow.

"Well we sure as hell don't want you here." He said.

And with that, he thrust his sword through James' chest to help him on his way.

Edited by Narath

James

After James was stabbed his body disappeared as what damage he did to Ruby also disappeared. His sword however, stayed behind, almost as if it wasn't his.

Ruby

Ruby looked down at the sword, scared out of her mind.

"Is that?" she asked before stopping herself.

"Nevermind. Vorthal can I ask something? It's personal but why do you hate demons?" Ruby asked, sincerity in her voice.

Vorthal

Vorthal glared daggers at Ruby.

"Nothing that your kind would understand." He said bitterly.

Pushing past her, he went back to sit besides Luna.

"Just one night, I would like to have some peace."

Ruby

Ruby sighed.

"I'm sorry. I just wished to find out why you hate my species, and see if I could help. I guess it's something really horrible that happened. What ever it was, I apologize for it. On behalf of all halflings, I am terribly sorry." Ruby responded.

Vorthal

Vorthal looked up at Ruby from his sitting position.

"Just stay away from me." He said, venom dripping from his voice. "Nothing you do, nothing anyone does, can ever atone for what happened."

((Just jumping in. Also just thought of this Tyler and Emma know each other and are great friends.))

Tyler and Emma

She grumbled. Why do humans have to think of vampires as easy targets. It takes more than a wooden stake, garlic, and some holy water! She exclaimed. Don't say that. At least you don't have to take on the Werewolves are hideous monsters. Do I look ugly to you? They were walking along a street they didn't know of in Gilneacus.

"It's okay Ruby. Vorthal just needs some time to himself." Roark said, placing a hand on the demon's shoulder.

"You know… your species really doesn't influence whether you are good or bad. Ruby is a kind demon, James was an evil angel, Luna is a friendly werewolf… They all contradict the stereotypical nature of their species." Roark thought to himself.

~~~~~

Luna had been surprised by the sudden fight- missing the quarrel entirely in her hesitance.

"I don't seem to be very helpful in fights lately. Guess I need to fix that." She thought.

She walked over to Vorthal and silently put a hand on his shoulder, whispering in his ear. "Calm down Vorthal, just leave them alone." She said, gently tugging him away from the demoness he so hated.

Edited by makenziec123

Ruby

"Why does everyone hate my species? I mean I know we're all evil, but not all of us attack people. Also some things that people think are angels are actually demons."Ruby thought to herself.

She looked up at Roark as he placed a hand on her shoulder. "Roark....why are you so kind?" Ruby asked curiously.