igloo9201

Silvermoon Grays

Neither Spiritwolfe nor Htt71 have read the messages I sent to them. I will go ahead and send a message to Tani.

Well, no reply from Tani, although the message was read on 9/21. sad.gif

Not doing too well, here, but I will go ahead and message the next person on the list.

ETA: PM sent to GloryKAT.

Edited by purplehaze

Alright, Purple.

I may eventually start deleting some of these guys off of the list...or at least mark them as low priority until they become active and/or display some interest.

Do I have to ask in order to breed silvermoons? I have a second CB gray and I have already named it right for the lineage.

I have received a reply and bred an egg for GloryKAT. smile.gif It is still pending pickup at this moment.

My silvermoon grew up! Need to think of a nice name for it.

Also, igloo, could you please change 'bread' to 'bred' in the first post?

This means that the Silvermoon must be bread with the CB FOR LIFE!

For some reason this typo really irritates me.

(As someone said in their signature, I never bread my dragons. It's too hard to get the crumbs out of their scales afterwards wink.gif )

Do I have to ask in order to breed silvermoons? I have a second CB gray and I have already named it right for the lineage.

Nope, you can breed them to your heart's content!

Although I would prefer if you only applied the naming rules to Silvermoons themselves, not the CB mates. (:

Pffft, Messanger, how could I have missed that?! UGH! It sounds like I want to whack the dragons with loaves of bread! D:

I now have an adult CB grey to pair with my silvermoon!

Awesome sauce! xd.png

Hey, everyone...I believe that I shall make a Silvermoon Breeders list, please mention if you wouldn't mind being PMed for eggs, and I will add you to the list!

I will be happy to be listed as a breeder, as I have already bred several eggs for others. My Silvermoon is Shaloran Silvermoon and his mate is Z'Kaetra.

Edited by purplehaze

I would like to be a Member please, a Silvermoon egg from the original or from any breeder is fine with me! smile.gif

Looks fun! cool.gif