igloo9201

Silvermoon Grays

Alright, Qor; I'll add you to the list right away.

Hey, I see you have a cool banner in your signature and saw someone post one on the first page. Could I use one of those please? smile.gif

Hey, I see you have a cool banner in your signature and saw someone post one on the first page. Could I use one of those please? smile.gif

I'll check with the artist of my banner and let you know. The banner on the first page you can use for sure.

I will join, but only with ONE pair of grays. I could be on the waiting list fro a while, because I have problems with egg space. I am the EnderWolf!

I'd love to join this please!

Edit: I'd love an egg from the original pair if that's possible please. smile.gif

Edited by AppleMango

I'd love to join this please!

Edit: I'd love an egg from the original pair if that's possible please. smile.gif

Alright, I'll add you to the list!

No problem, you'll just have to wait a few days. ^^

Alright, I'll add you to the list!

No problem, you'll just have to wait a few days. ^^

Thanks so much!

And of course that's fine, I can't be fussy and expect what I want straight away. tongue.gif

I'm so excited! smile.gif

I'd love to join this! Can I get an egg from the original pair? I love the grays!

Yes, welcome! This is growing so much, I love it! biggrin.gif

You'll have to wait a few weeks, Topaz. But I'll add you to the list right away!

Yes, welcome! This is growing so much, I love it! biggrin.gif

You'll have to wait a few weeks, Topaz. But I'll add you to the list right away!

Thank you!

If any of the people who just got put on the list would like a third gen from my pair, just shoot me a PM.

ETA: Just got a PM from Topaz08 and bred her this little Silvermoon. http://dragcave.net/lineage/w8Ezk

Edited by purplehaze

That's awesome, Purplehaze! Glad she got an egg so quick. I also have a second gen pair ready to breed, so anyone who doesn't mind a third gen can PM me as well.

Hi, I'd still love to join but something has come up in real life, and I'm not sure if I will be able to take the best care of my dragons for the next week or so, I'll PM you when the situation has gotten a bit better and I'm ready for an egg. Sorry, I was looking forward to joining so much too. sad.gif

But I see there's someone else who wants an egg too so yeah. smile.gif

If any of the people who just got put on the list would like a third gen from my pair, just shoot me a PM.

ETA: Just got a PM from Topaz08 and bred her this little Silvermoon. http://dragcave.net/lineage/w8Ezk

Thank you! I already have a mate, just waiting for them to hatch!

I totally understand, Apple. It's alright, and we'll see you in a week! (:

And Topaz, there's a banner on the first page I believe.

Edit: I added the banner, complete with code, to the first post; right below the breeders. biggrin.gif

Edited by igloo9201

Hi there!

I'm back!

I'll be busy for the next two weeks but I will still be able to take good care of my dragons, so please re-add me to the list.

Thanks. smile.gif

Can I have an egg soon? I will check to see if I have an open slot.

PM'd with EnderEcho and teleported my 3rd gen egg to her! smile.gif

Just got a CB gray egg, will be in buissuness asap.

Awesome! cool.gif

Also - I tried the banner off the first page but it is so huge! ...it gets hidden off my signature. sad.gif

Edited by Qor

Oooyyy so sorry guys, I've been off of here for a few days. >.<

Apple, I'll get you an egg soon!

Okay, I've had a few people asking me for 2nd gens, so I'm going to start getting those out as soon as possible. I just bred an egg from the original pair, but I believe there's actually someone who's on the waiting list who wants a 2nd gen (Apple, perhaps); they will be first priority, but I'll make an additional list of people who would like 2nd gens and I'll be getting those out as fast as I can. (: