igloo9201

Silvermoon Grays

Great! Sent you the teleport link. :)

Thanks again Qor. Named her Valharea Hroaf Silvermoon (kinda liked her code so decided to use it as a second name). I'll post an update once she's grown up to see if she accepts my Gray as a mate.

Thanks again Qor. Named her Valharea Hroaf Silvermoon (kinda liked her code so decided to use it as a second name). I'll post an update once she's grown up to see if she accepts my Gray as a mate.

Excellent name, hope the mating works out! smile.gif

Time for the update. My little Silvermoon has grown up, but sadly she refused my other Grey as a mate, so now I'll go get a new one and try again later.

Hi guys! One of my pairs has produced an egg! Please let me know if anyone was wanting to join up and I will teleport it over. smile.gif

Updating that my first Silvermoon K35vJ has now continued his line up to a newly laid sixth-generation Silvermoon: Qv2rp!

I've already gotten an egg and continued the line, so there's no longer a need for me to be on the waiting list. C:

If anyone wants an egg bred out of the line I have, feel free to PM me. I don't mind at all.

Hi guys! One of my pairs has produced an egg! Please let me know if anyone was wanting to join up and I will teleport it over. smile.gif

This is now a hatchie if anyone was wanting it. smile.gif

@sinthralas Awesome!

I am not sure how often the first page gets updated so hopefully they see it, you may want to PM...

Aaah, sorry for inactivity, everyone! Between finals and having a very away-from-my-computer Christmas break, I haven't had the chance to update much.

I'll make sure to get 2nd gens to whoever wants them still. (:

Also, would anyone be interested in an egg swap? The Breast Cancer Hope Lineage does that sometimes, and it's pretty awesome. Everyone who wants to participate signs up, and I add them to a list. Everyone breeds an egg, and gives it to the person below them on the list while receiving an egg from whoever is above them on the list. It's pretty cool, and it'd give us something to do while we wait for more people to join.

Update on my end. Tried breeding my Silvermoon again, no egg, but at least she didn't reject the mate this time. So a week from now on I can start breeding on request.

Lately, I've been struggling to breed my Silver moon gray with my other gray dragon, but when I get a hold of one I'll gift it ASAP.

I would love to be on the breeders list please! I can breed someone a 3rd gen as soon as I'm unlocked. I will also get another CB grey so I can breed 4th gens for times when the list is long. smile.gif

Alright Apple, will do!

I apologize for inactivity, school has a nasty habit of getting in the way of DC.

hey - no problem!

to anyone looking to join: I can make 3G or 4G eggs. smile.gif

Edited by Qor

I doubt if anyone still remembers me... (I forgot about this lineage, don't keep updated on forum stuff all that much). But Wuruhi Silvermoon now has a mate, Storm Lightning, and they've just had their first egg together. I'll be keeping this one, seeing as it is the first my pair have bred, but you can add me up as a breeder now. smile.gif

Congrats on the egg! smile.gif

My pairs are also available for breeding if anyone is interested in joining up! poptartFINALTINY.gif

Thanks for chugging along, guys.

I'm sorry that I keep disappearing, but I promise I'll make sure to check things around here more often from now on. Even if I'm not being super active.

Hey guys!

I had the idea to make a line of Silvermoons to honor Mexican Gray Wolves. Mexican Gray Wolves are an endangered subspecies of the gray wolves we all know and love. I will breed our original pair, and the child will be the start of a little side-line of Silvers. I call them...Silver Lobos (Mexican Grays are also known as "El Lobo," and are often called Lobos. A bunch of wolf lovers had a "Lobo week" on social media, where a bunch of people raised awareness). Anyone who wants a Lobo egg, go ahead and let me know! Just include the words "Silver Lobo" in all descendants, and besides that the regular lineage rules apply.

Hey guys!

I had the idea to make a line of Silvermoons to honor Mexican Gray Wolves. Mexican Gray Wolves are an endangered subspecies of the gray wolves we all know and love. I will breed our original pair, and the child will be the start of a little side-line of Silvers. I call them...Silver Lobos (Mexican Grays are also known as "El Lobo," and are often called Lobos. A bunch of wolf lovers had a "Lobo week" on social media, where a bunch of people raised awareness). Anyone who wants a Lobo egg, go ahead and let me know! Just include the words "Silver Lobo" in all descendants, and besides that the regular lineage rules apply.

Hey man - good to see you still around. I keep an eye on this thread also (subbed) in case anyone ends up wanting to join the Silvermoon Greys lineage. smile.gif

Hi, Qor. I always feel guilty when I'm away, but life seems to have a grudge against me having the time for DC sometimes! I really will try my best to stay more active.

I appreciate you keeping an eye out on here as well. :) That's very kind of you.

I also bred our original pair and got an egg, so my little side-project is off to a good start.

Edited by igloo9201