igloo9201

Silvermoon Grays

I just sent a teleport link to Thedupedidit for the egg that I bred. smile.gif

He'seautiful!

What's an arrow lineage? xd.png

But please stick to the rules of breeding, which are listed in the OP~

Also, I have two Siovermoon eggs up for grabs.

Edited by igloo9201

Hey! I got interested at the wolf title, lol. I wanna join in too! But I'll might have to start after when my eggs slots are finally free.. xd.png Been in an egg frenzy for a couple of days. Since the rules are pretty much the same as the Breast Cancer Awareness Lineage, I think it'll be easy for me to fall into this.

We really need more activity on here. I had three eggs, which nobody claimed, despite me sending PMs to everyone on the waiting list.

He'seautiful!

What's an arrow lineage? XD

But please stick to the rules of breeding, which are listed in the OP~

Also, I have two Siovermoon eggs up for grabs.

It's a double stairstep. XD But I went back to read the OP and whoops sorry, I'll just make it into a single stairstep lineage then. I really need to learn how to read lol

Anyway...I finally found a partner for Wulfric that he likes. Got this egg from them.

Alright, guys, sorry for the inactivity! I REALLY want to up this lineage, get some more people and get eggs to the people on the list. Breeders-FEEL FREE TO SEND OUT PMs TO ANYONE ON THE WAITING LIST!! Breed like crazy, you DON'T need my permission to send eggs to people on the list. (:

I give you all an internet hug for your interest and participation in this lineage! We are BIODIVERSITY WARRIORS!!!!

Indeed it is, Purplehaze. I highly recommend PMing those on the list to see if they are still active before breeding. I sent out a round of PMs last time I worked on this lineage and updated the list, although Spiritwolfe never got back to me. :/

Okay. I will be glad to breed an egg for anyone on the list who is active. I will send PMs to the first couple of people on the list. I am egg locked until a stubborn Shimmer hatches anyway, so that will give me something to do. wink.gif

Hahaha alright, thanks. ^-^ Solarflare at least I have seen posting on the forums recently, make sure to shoot her a message. I would start breeding were not I egg-locked as well. :/

I have indeed sent a PM to Solarflare. It appears that Spiritwolfe has not posted on the forum since October 2013. I say appears because the post search feature can be glitched in some cases. I will send a PM anyway, just to see what happens. I track my PMs so will know if it is read or not.

I just got a PM back from Solarflare telling me s/he already has a Silvermoon gen 2 named Tears of the Silver Moon. So, I will move on to the next person on the list.

Edited to add: PM sent to Htt71

Edited by purplehaze