igloo9201

Silvermoon Grays

I love wolves! And I can get a CB grey. I have some already, too. So, I would like to request an egg. I can even take one now.

Edit because this post was a mess!

Edited by carstella

I have a caveborn grey named wind and rain. Mabye I can help continue the linage. biggrin.gif I just LOVE ANIMALS! wub.gif

I have a new Silvermoon and possible mate!

Silver Moon Adalwulf-This means "noble wolf" in german.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/hguHN

And hopefully his mate. I gave her a Silver Moon name, so I would always breed her properly and it would be easier for me, but if requested, I can remove the surname.

Silver Moon Aqwang-This is African Luo for "wolf"

http://dragcave.net/lineage/cWlxs

Edited by carstella

Hey Igloo,

I was reading the entire thread (I think it's called the thread) but I believe that, in order to get the thread to thrive, and I mean absolutely no offense, that you may need to be just a bit more formal with the thread. I know very well that I personally am a level 0 and this is only my (I believe) 3rd post overall, but I am not used to a forum base. Just some cousin-ly advice (Yes, I am Igloo's cousin Maya :3). Feel free to ignore this post, but I just thought you should know I guess...

May the wind flow beneath your wings and the sun be at your back!

~Maya

Could you please take me off the list cause while I have been waiting for an egg I got bored and started other lineages so now I have way too much going on. Thank you biggrin.gif

Hey! Could I join this? I love wolves!

EDIT: Caught a CB Gray from the abandoned pile. Influenced it female.

Edited by sunnynight12345

A wolf awareness thingy!? Of course I want to join! I'm an utter wolf fan, my friends call me the 'Wolf Geek' [maybe that's why my instagram is called geekywolfus lol] but I am a noob to DC. Is CB 'cave-bred' or something? I joined around 3ish days ago and I've got no greys...Yet...

smile.gif

P.S I reserved a warrior or something in your RP heh.

Edited by TomBoiiWolfie

A warm welcome to all you Wolf lovers !

If igloo accepts you joining, I have an egg ready for you if you want it:

Little Grey

With purplehaze's dragons also being ready to breed that should be eggs enough for everyone. smile.gif

@TomBoiiWolfie:

Welcome to DragonCave ! smile.gif Yes, "CB" means "caveborn" - a dragon that has no "parents"/lineage, but was caught directly from one of the biomes. You can also try looking at the "Abandoned Page" - the eggs there have less time left, and some of the Greys there are caveborns. (If the one you pick up isn't, you can abandon it again immediately. Because it comes from the AP it doesn't have the few hours of waiting time that eggs caught in the biomes have.)

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I'd love to join this lineage! Wolves are my absolute first love, and I have several Grays that need a purpose. :3

I could breed you an egg from my Silvermoon if it's okay with igloo. smile.gif

Okay it looks like igloo is okay with it!

Sorry for any inconvenience but I've got two egg spaces and I PMed someone about accepting two more so I consider myself egglocked. Is it okay if you breed later? I'll PM when I'm not egglocked!

Okay it looks like igloo is okay with it!

Sorry for any inconvenience but I've got two egg spaces and I PMed someone about accepting two more so I consider myself egglocked. Is it okay if you breed later? I'll PM when I'm not egglocked!

Sounds good to me. Just let me know. smile.gif