igloo9201

Silvermoon Grays

Interesting Lineage. I've loved wolves for a long time but sadly with all my breeding projects and personal lineages I just don't have any space for new things.

I hope that this takes off into a lineage as giant a the Pink Lineage. Good luck to all of you.

Hello everyone !

Just wanted to tell you that I'm back again. smile.gif

Sorry for causing some confusion, but it's nice to see that the lineage has grown already !

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

I am here to report that Akiva Silvermoon coldly refused his mate. *glares at dragons

I will try again next week with a different girl and hope he will be more fond of her rolleyes.gif

I am here to report that Akiva Silvermoon coldly refused his mate. *glares at dragons

I will try again next week with a different girl and hope he will be more fond of her rolleyes.gif

Aw, too bad! Better luck next week.

I took the little wolf in. Thank you ! smile.gif

I'll take good care of it, and will report any offspring here.

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

Igloo, do you want me to breed mine again for someone else on the list? I can't breed anything right now because I am totally locked with new release eggs, but when that rush has died down a bit, I would be glad to pass on another egg.

I love wolves and have plenty of lovely Grays to use so can I join please.

Please give my new release eggs a chance to hatch before sending me my starter egg. biggrin.gif

@Paige201208:

Welcome ! smile.gif

@topic:

My little dragon gendered. It is a little lady, and she goes by the name Serigala Silvermoon.

"Serigala" means "wolf" in Indonesian. (Well, that's what the internet tells me, I don't speak the language...)

Her mate will be Vucko Lanteis. "Vucko" means "Little Wolf" in serbo-croatian, and it was the name of the little wolf that was the mascot of the Olympic Winter Games 1984 in Sarajevo. (It is said that the mascot helped a lot in improving the image of the wolf in the whole region there.)

If anyone wants an offspring from her to participate in the project, just send me a PM.

And, of course, like purplehaze I'd breed for people on the list first. If that's allowed/wanted.

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

For now, would like the list to be filled before we keep any. I'm very happy to see this growing! If anyone's interested, I'm currently debating wolves in the general discussions forum. Happy breeding!

Would you mind editing your first post to put the list there and mark off the ones who have already gotten eggs? That would make it a lot easier for those of us who can breed for the lineage to know who should get the next egg.

Thanks. That will be very helpful. smile.gif I am locked right now with the new release eggs, but I will be glad to breed an egg for someone once things clear out a bit.

I am surprised that Akiva didn't refuse his second mate; he seemed like a really picky guy to me rolleyes.gif

Anyway, here is the offspring from Akiva and Tsuki no Ookami: Here is the little one.

Please PM me if you want this little guy biggrin.gif .

Heh, funny thing is I've already named most of my dragons with the suffix Silver xd.png

Don't suppose I can breed some pretty Silvermoons?

*Le PM's*

Edited by Shadowwolf6