igloo9201

Silvermoon Grays

Lol poo, Lantean Little Wolf died ;( Thanks for 'em but sorry ._o

@TomBoiiWolfie:

Luckily, the little wolf didn't die. wink.gif

I wrote you a Personal Message, to tell you how to keep your little eggs and hatchies alive and well. Please read it.

The best of luck in breeding many more little wolves !

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

I will get back here when I am un-egg-locked. (And one of my four is a Silver Shimmer-Scale. Though I have bad luck with raising eggs and hatchlings. sad.gif )

And I've sent you two biggrin.gif

Could I receive an egg now, since I am un-egg-locked?

Edited by heavenuniasus

I just bred this lovely baby for Sunnynight12345.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/a9mNJ

Got it! I influenced him to be a boy, fingers crossed it doesn't fail!

He hatched today!

EDIT: Gendered correctly! I will name him when he grows up!

EDIT 2: He grew up. I named him Silvermoon's Shadow, and I'll breed him with the CB gray I caught later.

Edited by sunnynight12345

Little Silvermoon Greys went out to

TomBoiiWolfie (a month ago)

and

heavenuniasus (today smile.gif )

@Tiga:

If you'd like an egg from my pair, please PM me in a week, and I'll try to breed them for you when the cooldown is over.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Little Silvermoon Greys went out to

TomBoiiWolfie (a month ago)

and

heavenuniasus (today smile.gif )

@Tiga:

If you'd like an egg from my pair, please PM me in a week, and I'll try to breed them for you when the cooldown is over.

Okay, i will do that... -wanders off in search of pizza-

Update:

Caught and raised a female CB Gray, named Storm Lightning. Tried breeding to Wuruhi Silvrmoon but they don't show much interest in each other. Does this mean that they can't ever breed again (is this a rejection?)?

@heavenuniasus:

Good news: That was no rejection. A rejection is phrased "The dragons refuse to even go near each other." (or very similar, but I'm sure about the "go near each other" part) If you get that, the dragons will never breed together.

The "not much interest in another" just means they didn't want to breed this time, but you can try them again in a week.

Then there is one that goes something like "The dragons breed, but no egg is produced." It means they tried, but failed to lay an egg. Try again next week.

The Fertility ability of the Purple dragons is supposed to better the pair's chances to produce an egg (if they don't refuse entirely). For it to take effect, you have to use it on one of the partners (using it on the other, too, doesn't better the chances) once before a breeding.

Good luck !

Oh, hi! Glad to see this thread bumped back up. I had sort of forgotten it, but if anyone is in need of an egg my Silvermoon is available for breeding. smile.gif

Alright, glad to see some new members! You guys can totally join, no problem. ^-^

I can breed for anyone as well, I have several Silvers (including the original pair) that are ready for breeding!

Alright, I look like a noob for posting in a row so dang much. Buuut...

First of all, I updated the first post, and I'm working on fully updating the waiting list.

Also, I have two Silvermoon eggs that need homes.

Here is a 2nd Gen Silvermoon, the child of the original pair:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3S5fq

Here is a 3rd Gen Silvermoon, the grandchild of the original pair:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/DFk9G

PM me if interested.

EDIT: The little 2nd Gen has been given to WolfLover8. Can't wait to see the little guy once it's hatched.

Edited by igloo9201

@Thedupedidit

Welcome!

We'll get you an egg as soon as we can.

@purplehaze

Great! biggrin.gif

Also, my 3rd Gen egg has been sent to Tiga and I am currently out of Silvermoons to breed.