igloo9201

Silvermoon Grays

Actually, I love wolves and I also love Grey dragons smile.gif

So please count me in.

Edit for spellcheck derpage.

Edited by Xocowolf

That's okay, they're easy to get. :) It's actually pretty easy to find a CB gray in the abandoned eggs. That's where I got mine. And I'dbemore than happy to invpclude a CB gray in the link when I send you your Silvermoon.

Speaking of whom, I'm pleased to introduce Silver Moon Canis Lupus (male) and Silver Canis Lupus Arctos (female). All Silvermoon grays will be traced back to these two dragons! I'm also glad to see how popular this is becoming.

Edited by igloo9201

Thanks, Spiritwolfe! Well the point is, you'll be getting one. So the current waiting list is:

1: purplehaze

2: Lantean_Pegasus

3: Flaviel

4: Spiritwolfe

Wow. I have lots of breeding to do. biggrin.gif

1: purple haze

3: Spiritwolfe

4: Flaviel

5: Xocowolf

6: heavenuniasus

I would love to join this! I currently have 1 CB grey, but i can get more. If you want me to, I can get CB Greys and hatch them for people who don't have many and want to join this smile.gif

Wow, thanks! That would be helpful, and it could also help free up my schedule and egg space a bit (I need room for all the SMs and my regular DC eggs). If I know anyone who needs some,I'll shoot you a PM.

1: purple haze

3: Spiritwolfe

4: Flaviel

5: Xocowolf

6: heavenuniasus

7: manypets4me

Big list. *Is very, very happy* happy.gif

Proud to announce our first official Silver Moon egg!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ShLoX

Its owner will be purple haze, since she's first on the list. She can't take it just now, but once she has egg space, it'll be hers. We now know that Silver Moon Canis Lupus and Silver Canis Lupus Arctos will and can breed successfully. Hopefully we'll get more eggs next time we breed them. :D

Edited by igloo9201

That will be a surprise, because I didn't influence it. wink.gif

Awesome! He's gorgeous! When he's ready to breed, would you mind giving the egg to the next person on the list? I want to get the list completed before we keep any.

Awesome! He's gorgeous! When he's ready to breed, would you mind giving the egg to the next person on the list? I want to get the list completed before we keep any.

Sure. I'll be glad to. smile.gif

What a beautiful little guy !

Just in case this gets relevant: I'll be offline from tomorrow morning (about 2 am cavetime) till Monday evening or Tuesday morning, so if someone offers an egg, it'll have to wait till then. (Sorry if this means any delay, but I have to go on a short trip. No Internet there.) sad.gif

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Igloo, I just realized that you have not really made a list of those who want an egg. My dragon is ready to breed, but Lantean_Pegasus is away. She should be next to get an egg and I am not sure who is after that. Should I just wait until she is available? Your pair should be ready for breeding again in a day or so, too.

I had a list on the second page I think...And yeah, just give it to the next person. I'll give Lantean a 2nd gen I guess, once I'm ready to breed.

Ah, okay. I thought I had seen a list, but didn't look as far as the second page. I would suggest editing your first post, or at least one of the early ones, to include the list instead of making people hunt it down. wink.gif

I shall go ahead and breed my dragon and contact Flaviel about getting the egg.

Edited to add: Egg bred and successfully transferred to Flaviel. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Yes, the egg is on my scroll and already influenced male smile.gif .

I also have a partner in mind for him; hope they will like each other.

Edited by Flaviel