igloo9201

Silvermoon Grays

Yay! My hatchies gendered right! Lobomyst and Lupusfang are now a pair, I will breed them when they grow up!

Awesome, Ender!

Also, make sure that the dragon descended from our pair has the word "Silvermoon" in there somewhere. The mate shouldn't have that, but the actual Silvermoon should.

My pair just produced a 3 Gen egg if anyone on the waiting list was looking for an egg please let me know! smile.gif

Sinthralas PM'd me about the egg, I have teleported it to him! smile.gif

Edited by Qor

My pair just produced a 3 Gen egg if anyone on the waiting list was looking for an egg please let me know! smile.gif

Sinthralas PM'd me about the egg, I have teleported it to him! smile.gif

Well I sent the teleport link earlier in PM but I still have the egg...I will post it here 24hrs after my previous post if anyone else is looking for an egg.

Thanks!

Thanks for being proactive and sending out eggs, guys!

EDIT: Updated the lists. Wow, we have quite a lot of member now! Great job, everyone.

Edited by igloo9201

Thanks for being proactive and sending out eggs, guys!

EDIT: Updated the lists. Wow, we have quite a lot of member now! Great job, everyone.

Sinthralas never took the egg I sent the Teleport link for so I wouldn't add him to members since he doesn't have a Silvermoon egg.

Well I sent the teleport link earlier in PM but I still have the egg...I will post it here 24hrs after my previous post if anyone else is looking for an egg.

Thanks!

Here is the link to the egg if anyone wants it since he didn't take it:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Take good care of it! biggrin.gif

Edited by Qor

I have a 3rd Gen which I was planning on keeping, but am also very happy to give away. Please PM me if you're interested! smile.gif If no one PMs me I will keep it but don't be shy because I can always breed another one!

You guys make me proud. ; - ;

I have a 2nd gen that I will be sending to someone on the "wants 2nd gen" list.

EDIT: 2nd Gen sent to Topaz08!

Edited by igloo9201

Got the hatchie K35vJ from Qor!

I had a hectic weekend with the kids, so I forgot all about this until now. Sorry!

Thanks for still letting me be involved with the lineage, though. :D

I had a hectic weekend with the kids, so I forgot all about this until now. Sorry!

Thanks for still letting me be involved with the lineage, though. biggrin.gif

Glad you got your Silvermoon!

No problem, thanks for the interest!

Thanks for still letting me be involved with the lineage, though. biggrin.gif

Glad you were able to join up; Don't forget to name your dragon! biggrin.gif

Also - my pair are available for breeding if anyone waiting or wants to join the lineage! cool.gif

Edited by Qor

Can breed 3rd gen Silvermoons. PM me if interested. smile.gif

Is a hatchie now if anyone is interested in joining up. smile.gif

Matured! biggrin.gif

Could I please be added to the Breeders list for this ?

Thank you.

Hi guys! One of my pairs has produced an egg! Please let me know if anyone was wanting to join up and I will teleport it over.

Also, could I please be added to the Breeders list for this? Thank you biggrin.gif

Hi guys! One of my pairs has produced an egg! Please let me know if anyone was wanting to join up and I will teleport it over.

Also, could I please be added to the Breeders list for this? Thank you biggrin.gif

This is a hatchie now if anyone is wanting it to join up and might be egg locked let me know and I can teleport. smile.gif

This looks interesting, and since wolves are my favorite animals I guess it only makes sense that I join. XD

Personally I don't really have any lineage projects (I didn't even know that was a thing until a few days ago), except that next winter I want to start one with Solstices.

I don't think I would be breeding and keeping several generations of Silvermoons on my scroll, but I'd love to breed my future pair for new members. I already have a CB Gray that's never had a mate.

This looks interesting, and since wolves are my favorite animals I guess it only makes sense that I join. xd.png

Personally I don't really have any lineage projects (I didn't even know that was a thing until a few days ago), except that next winter I want to start one with Solstices.

I don't think I would be breeding and keeping several generations of Silvermoons on my scroll, but I'd love to breed my future pair for new members. I already have a CB Gray that's never had a mate.

Great! Sent you the teleport link. smile.gif