sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Suddenly very windy ohmy.gif and probably cold but I haven't been outside today.

-4C with a light snow. It's a beautiful snowfall today and the warmest it's been for weeks. The snow looks like movie snow, BUT, the wind is supposed to pick up by tonight, the temps drop, and we're in for another storm. At least our roads have finally opened, well for today anyway. They've been steadily closed everyday for two weeks now. Even our grocery stores are starting to run out of essentials. And we're used to this weather in this county!

I might actually be able to walk to work today, instead of having to wait for my BF to get home and give me a ride. Unless the storm starts to move in in two hours time. I miss walking laugh.gif

I also miss having full hours at work. Normally, I do 40 hour weeks, but since we've been closing early due to weather, I've only been able to get around 25-ish hours. Not helpful for paying mortgages. Oh well, Spring's not far away now, and at least we made sure to set some money aside before Winter hit.

Apparently, we're in for more storms right into next week. Yay dry.gif

Edited by CDM

It is currently sunny, and it's getting warmer. smile.gif It's not that cold anymore.

-8C and snowing. I'm so shocked that it's snowing again unsure.gif

Lol.

Well, it did get to almost 75(F) the day before yesterday, but now everything's frozen again. Roads are icy. :/

I hate cold weather.

12F/-11C and snowing again. ugh

Edited by Sandface

Cloudy and oddly warm. We had snow last week and it feels like we went to a different universe now. The snow melted before the weekend was over and now it is just cloudy and warm. A bit humid and its been rainy.

Cold but sunny.

We had some frost last night (here it's 10:24 am now) and so the roads are very slippery. The air is so cold it hurts but there is just a litte bit of snow left.

Well, and at the moment the sun shines.

Freezing my butt off over here. There's a thick solid layer of ice on everything, making it pretty much impossible to walk anywhere, even though there's some sand on the sidewalk (in many places there's this trap that consists of sand and gravel UNDER a transparent layer of ice, I hate this to death). I'm surprised I haven't killed myself on the sidewalk yet, as per my good habit. Also some snow. It's gross. xd.png I'm so happy I didn't go to school today. Need spring asap pls.

Edited by Orlageddon

25 degrees Fahrenheit without the wind chill, snow is falling at a hectic pace, and traffic is a killer because of the roads. Still, not very bad by Chicago standards. This is the kind of winter that I love.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Right now - below zero, not to get too much higher than about 4 degrees FH. Snowing, even though I think it's too cold to do so, and gray/cloudy. Ugh! Way too cold. Biting cold!

Snowed last night and all day today. Got another 4 inches of snow. School was not canceled because our superintendent is stubborn. Only us and one other school had school. There were many accidents today. Big semi/pickup truck pileup that covered both sides of highway. And a school bus got in an accident. Yay for snow.

Cloudy, cold, and boy, did it rain over night and this morning! Good thing, too. We have been short on rain the last couple of years.

It is cold 12F and very white outside. The sun is out, at least.