sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

26F/ light snow/ feels like:14F dark

Edited by bigbite100

It is a clear evening here in Manila with temperature around 27-29 degrees Centigrade.

Why can't it snow here this winter? Waiting for Snow for 2 Months straight now. Worst we had was like half an inch. Overcast: cloudy. Rain: some. Temperature: Above normal.

41 degrees Celcius or 105.8 degrees Fahrenheit and blisteringly sunny - twelfth day above forty. This is insane. There are only so many layers of clothes you can remove before it's indecent. I'm exaggerating, but it's pretty hot.

-24C with the wind chill. So damp, and so cold. We actually had sunshine today, though. I don't remember the last time we saw the sun! Everyone was a little more cheerful today, lol.

Hot, sunny, and humid. Bleh. :c

It's supposed to get rainy again at some point this week, but we'll see I guess...

Pretty dang cold for where I live. We saw our first (and only) snow day this winter on Sunday, then it promptly melted away with the rain.

Cold and clear. They are calling for a blizzard this week...but since I live in the Shenandoah valley the mountains have a tendency be all "lol, no" and completely alter weather patterns at the last minute, so we shall see.

cold(42 and going down), wet and icy. No snow. Lots of us keeping losing power.

Snow here in NC...which is unusual for my area. I'm loving it! smile.gif

Freezing in the night, Ice as far you can see. But by the time I'm coming home, it will be all mud. sad.gif Days are far to warm, still...

Wonderful today. Strangely sunny and somewhat warm for February, and all the ice and snow has melted. I'm tempted to take my studying outside today, it's just too bad the sun sets so early. smile.gif

There's like...10 inches of snow outside...and its going to snow all day. Woo hot chocolate and brownies!

It's snowing... we're going to get like a foot of snow with the snow from yesterday too.

I totally want to build a snowman.