sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

It's chucking it down with rain and really quite windy. Looks like there is a storm on the way.

*checks weather channel*

Oh...

In short, Mother Nature has been having some major mood swings. We got about 14 inches of snow on Thursday, then it turned to rain, then thunderstorms, then more snow on Friday morning, and then it snowed another 2 inches or so today, rained some more, and then we got a light dusting of snow again. Very cold, and lots and lots of snow XD

Oh the joys of living in the north-eastern US~

In short, Mother Nature has been having some major mood swings. We got about 14 inches of snow on Thursday, then it turned to rain, then thunderstorms, then more snow on Friday morning, and then it snowed another 2 inches or so today, rained some more, and then we got a light dusting of snow again. Very cold, and lots and lots of snow xd.png

Oh the joys of living in the north-eastern US~

Tell me about it! Lol sad.gif

Semi-cloudy but clear skies nevertheless. And it's 27 degrees Celsius here.

-18C, but beautiful and sunny. Snowed a little overnight, but a lot less than they were expecting.

-15C and sunny. I'm loving all of this sunshine that we have got lately, even if the temps outside are still frigid.

If 'there' is referring to my current location/where I live, it's 19°F (according to my iPhone 4) and it's a blizzard outside. You can't see far in front of your face, which was a bit dangerous for me earlier since I had an American Red Cross demonstration of CPR to present to Girl Scouts.

It's 79 °F partly cloudy with crazy winds. It's SOOOOO nice to have warm weather again! Whoa, it's supposed to get down in to the 60's again tomorrow! We sure have crazy weather here. tongue.gif

Actually had a few days with above normal temperatures, but next week the bottom falls out again with temperatures some 20 to 30 degrees F below normal. Yuck!