sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Cold. Cold. Cold. Haven't been above 10F since Tuesday, and the wind chills are near 20 below. Today was the third snow day in a row. Friday will be the most pointless school day ever. None of the kids are going to want to learn anything.

SNOW. Snow! AAAHHHH. And it's actually sticking to the pavement!

Sorry, it's just really strange for this time of year where I'm at, given that most of our forecasts have been for increased sunshine. It's funny, cuz even the temperature keeps wobbling between upcoming spring and deep winter.

-5 Fahrenheit. We set a record for cold last night. It hasn't been this cold in February for more than 100 years! LOL. Come on Spring!!!!!!

Snow! It has just started, and it is around 25 Fahrenheit. I realize most would not welcome snow, nor is it as cold as other places, but this is the first real snow of the winter, and will likely be the only one all year(even with the strange amount of cold weather)!

Lot of rain here off and on all day. Dark, wet, cold, gloomy. And the dogs here are all mudpuppies, no dust now!

Cloudy with a bit of wind but hot and dry. Temperature's expected to reach 42c and already the fire warning's through the roof. Forget about 'very high' or 'extreme', hell no, we've got 'catastrophic' today! There's already two fires burning out of control in the area so we've just had to get ourselves ready lest one starts too close.

-21C (with the Wind Chill) and extremely windy. It's snowing a little bit, but most of the snow is from the wind blowing around the soft stuff.

I'm freeeeeezing. For some reason, my work place is about 10C right now. We've tried raising the temp, but only cold air keeps blowing out of the vents. It's the first time I've kept my sweater on the whole time. Normally, when I'm behind the counter, the toasters and oven keep it nice and warm, but today it's still so cold *shivers* I've been drinking hot chocolate all night *shivers really hard*

Had to make a sandwich for someone, and our butter was almost too hard to spread. It's normally very soft.

How long till Spring? laugh.gif

Edit: Stay safe, RW!

Edited by CDM

11pm and it is still 31C (88F)

I am sooo over summer and the lack of rain. Tomorrow is set 40C again and another extreme fire danger day. sad.gif

-17C, but it's nice and clear out. We can actually see stars blink.gif Haven't seen a proper night sky in weeks!

Edited by CDM