sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Currently Raining and Snowing with Thunder and Heavy Winds.

You know, Michigan Weather.

Yep. We got Thundersnow this morning, but now its clear, calm and cloudless. Mom lives 3 miles north of me, and has snow, sleet, lightning and high winds to contend with.

When I walked to school, the weather was fine, and it was actually rather warm, which we were all happy about after a harsh winter.

During school (3rd hour to be specific), it started to snow like a blizzard, but then it started to thunder and lightning went off while the snow was falling.

Finally, it decided to be strictly a thunder storm. I guess you could say that Michigan couldn't figure out what it wanted to be today.

Ontario weather, too, lol. I'm right across from Michigan, on the shores of Lake Huron.

Driving home from work, a half hour ago, was a lot of fun. Had to have the wipers on full, and dodge the huge "lakes" on the road from the melting snow banks. Car tried to stall at one point because of all of the water.

It's 1C right now, but is supposed to drop down to -8C by tomorrow night. Yay, lots of ice to have fun with, after all of tonight's rain and melted snow! Pulled a muscle between my ribs tonight (walking to my car) because the rain is making all of the mush pretty slippery, and I almost went down. Twisted wrong, d'oh!

Clear and somewhat warm. I think spring is coming. And we didn't even have much of a winter happy.gif

It's chill (53 degrees F) and overcast here. Odds are good it will rain soon.

Looks like we're in for a dark and stormy night. rolleyes.gif

It's rained most of the day, and we really need it, but it's no fun tending animals in the pouring rain and mud.

It got up into the high 20's today. Fahrenheit.

It is 9 degrees now.

Hmm, it's been around 30F despite the 70F temperatures a short while ago. It'll be warm again this weekend... it just keeps bouncing all over the place. dry.gif

Edited by Dimar