XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

user posted image

With a growl, Azena swiftly and fiercely clawed at the shell that imprisoned her. She quickly recoiled as a sharp pain shot through her, and she sighed. As she clutched her throbbing paw, Azena carefully inspected every inch of the egg to see if she had done any damage. She sighed as she slumped. The only real damage that Azena had done had been performed on her paw. There was a practically venial hole. It was barely even noticeable; nevertheless, Azena began to scratch and paw at it, slowly chipping away bits and pieces. After an hour of mind numbing work, Azena had finally reached a breaking point in her frustration. Mustering the loudest roar that a hatchling could manage, she rammed her head into the shell. With a yelp that sounded quite similar to a shriek, Azena came tumbling out of her egg. Standing up excitedly, Azena started hopping up and down with ecstasy. She was finally free from her egg!

user posted image

Aracelis looks at the direction of Azena. "Hello", he said timidly. "How do you do?"

user posted image

Startled by the sudden voice, Azena flinched a little. She quickly turned around to see who it was, and she smiled. "I'm doing great, thanks!" Came a cheery reply. "What about you?"

user posted image

A little dazed and confused, the hatchling shook the last bits of the egg-shell which clung to her head. She could see other hatchlings from the corner of her half-closed eyes. She crumpled to the floor with a weak cry. She looked down. Her legs were too long and flimsy to carry her; she'd had to wait some more before she could move. She scooted into a dark corner of the cave and curled up into a little green ball.

user posted image

Aracelis replied, "A bit dizzy but fine." He smiled, and then looked up at the setting sun. "Isn't it beautiful?" He murmured.

(Just asking, when is your other chara going to hatch george?)

Katerika mewed as she walked around the cavern. She touched the clay. The kitten stared at the clay parts for a moment. It seemed...dull. Maybe she should decorate it. Kat started to draw a big circle, and made a star in it. She drew a circle enveloping the star. She then added patterns around it. The cat looked at her finished work, which was a bit...unsymmetrical. "For some reason, I can't help but think that this mark looks like a curse or a seal Mew~" The cat thought for a moment. "But it looks pretty! That wouldn't be a curse or anything Mew!~" She mewed and started to draw another mark. "I'm sure its nothing! I'll just decorate this whole clay cavern Mew!~" She exclaimed

((@Jass: When it's Christmas? Well, *shrugs* when it is ready xd.png))

((When will the hatchling grow wings by the way?))

((In a day, apparently even though DL said that a hatchling will officially mature in 4 days.))

((Christmas might have come early. xd.png Hehe. Considering we celebrate Christmas starting september here in the Phil.))

user posted image

A shiny golden egg can be found near the cave entrance. It fills up the surrounding with holiday cheer. It began to crack. The hatchling inside (named Christine) was confused and kept wiggling out. Christine, in a last effort, banged her head at the shell til it gave way.

user posted image

Christine looked around and up at the darkening sky. She shook her head and curled up. 'That was really tiring', she thought.

user posted image

She grinned, and turned to look at the darkening sky. Her breath had been taken away; Azena was struck by awe. "I bet it'll be even more beautiful soon." She said softly.

user posted image

As the sky darkened, Aracelis stared intently to the stars that already appeared. His scale started to twinkle and sparkle like the stars above. After a long while of staring the heavens, Aracelis looked at the Seragamma. He blushed and smiled. "Oh sorry. I forgot. I am Aracelis. How about you?"

user posted image

Her intense gaze flickered between the glittering stars and Aracelis. "I'm Azena." She grinned. "Nice to meet you, Aracelis." Azena's deep golden eyes were now sparkling with the reflection of the stars and the other hatchling's scales. "So, I'm assuming we stay here for a few days?" She absentmindedly asked, breaking the delicate silence after a few moments. Her stare was fixed on the sky above.

user posted image

Breathing a sigh of relief as the dancing colors disappeared, Windsweeping looked around the cave a moment. Her eyes were much better now, but the gash on her leg still hurt, although it had stopped bleeding. She observed the other creatures in the cave, a few more than when she had last looked. Taking a step forward, her legs fell over one another, and she landed on an empty eggshell, crushing it and leaving small scrapes all over her chest. The small white hatchling about a meter away seemed terrified, and Wind sighed. She had really messed up today, and this was only her first day.

((Yes, hatchlings mature in three to four days.))

user posted image

Soul looked at Zion for a moment before clutching at her stomach with her paws in hopes of stopping another batch of racious laughter. "No.." She slowly said. "I wouldn't do anything to hurt you.. even if you were steel. I'll be fine, trust me." She stepped towards the tree. "Feathers, right?"

~_~_~

Lotylyn gasped and rushed over to the pale hatchling's side. "Are you okay?" She asked, slowly helped her to her feet.

~_~_~

user posted image

Tsinamio looked up, she hadn't noticed what was going on until she heard noises. Her attention was quickly changed from the sky to the others. 'Again..?' She began to run after them. "Hey! Wait! Stop!" She began jumping up and down frantically.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

user posted image

Kiki stopped for a moment. Her sleeping bubble was popped and she was back in reality. "Oh hey Avio..." The pillow exclaimed. Kikou lifted Avio above the ground. "Since we're near the ocean, why don't we practice swimming?" Kiki said and happily dragged him into the sea. She placed him into the shallow water. It was deep enough for him to tiptoe and breathe. "Okay, Avio! I'm going to give you some swimming lessons! First, you're going to-Eh? Hey Avio, where didja go?" Kiki asked. She looked around, not noticing the masses of bubbles near her.

Edited by Jass

Zion gave a big smile, "I have faith in you. And if you fall, I'll catch you. Either way, you'll be fine." He gave her a pat on the back with his wing and took his position as spotter. "You may climb when ready!"

user posted image

Aracelis replied, "Hm? I guess so." He sighed, "How I wish we can fly around the sky. Especially on a night like this." He then yawned and stretched. "Maybe we should head back to the cave and rest for a while." He then turned back to the cave.

user posted image

Hailey stopped her colors when she was sure the hatchling was calmed down enough. After the last one faded, she bounded up to her. Up close, she could tell that the hatchling was a cute pink color.

"Hi there!! Are you happy now? I hope my color things make you forget about that nasty cut you've got there. Oh- wait, I just reminded you of it..." She said. She looked down at herself after seeing the neat color of the hatchling. What color am I? She thought. As she looked down, there was nothing. She had no body!!!! Before she could even give the hatchling a chance to respond, Hailey started running around in a panic.

"I have no bodyyy!!! Help mee!!" She yelled. She bumped into the hatchling and continued running around.

user posted image

Windsweeping looked back at the purple hatchling, looking up. The creature said something about the gash on her leg, but then looked down and then jumped back up. It now danced around the cave, but this time making odd noises and sending telepathic messages out randomly. It was yelling something about how she had no body, even though it was running on legs attached to it. Calm down! You have a body!

It was then that she realized that the purple thing had brought forth the current of colors that had caused her so much confusion. GAHHAHHH!!! The hatchling threw herself at the purple one.

user posted image

Hailey ran into the hatchling, knocking them both over. She then looked at her body again, and sighed when she saw that she was no longer invisible. She suddenly felt bad for knocking over the already injured hatchling. She sat up, and pulled up the other hatchling as well.

"I'm sorry. I guess I have invisibility, haha. I suppose that could come in handy sometime! My name is Hailey Jo, but you can call me Hailey or Hails. Do you have a name, too?" She asked the hatchling. Hailey hoped that she wouldn't be too mad at her for freaking out.

user posted image

Now the purple thing was fading into nothing, but it was speaking still. My name is... Wind. Windsweeping was somewhat confused at what was going on, and looked around the cave a bit more. How... how did you do that thing with the colors The pink hatchling spoke to the now invisible Hailey, but wasn't sure where or what she was speaking to, as there was no way of knowing where the invisible hatchling had gone, except that she somehow still cast a shadow in that form, but as it was getting darker that would soon no longer be a good way to find her.

The sky lit up with brilliant shades of pink, purple, orange and yellow as the cave and rest of the world got darker and darker. Wind's stomach grumbled, and her instincts told her that she needed something called... food. But how to find this substance? Are you hungry? she asked the normally purple hatchling, wherever she was.

Edited by Oasis

user posted image

Soul flashed a beaming smile at him. "Thanks", she murmured, nuzzling him. She turned and flew at the tree swiftly. Getting on the tree was one thing but climbing up it with another. Her claws dug into the hard bark as she slowly hauled herself up, grunting with effort. She flapped her wings a few times to gain balance, stirring the air with them. She muttered something under her breath and shot up to the top of the tree with the last ounces of strength that she had. She clambered onto a branch, swaying unsteadily. She looked down at the golden dragon and she smiled. She heard scuffling and she had sworn that she has saw some kind of over-grown mouse with white spots. She turned her attention back to the gold "Ready?", she called.

~_~_~

Lotylyn yelped as she was knocked over repeatedly. Landing on the ground has caked her scales with dirt and debris hung in the air. She coughed and sat up as someone pulled her to her feet. "What's all this hollering about no body? Is someone a ghost?" She sounded more intrested and a bit afraid than angry.

~_~_~

user posted image

Tsinamio chuckled as Avio had dissapeared. He was.. mysterious. She thought that she saw him duck over the ocean waves and dissapear beneath the surface. The only thing that she saw was swirling waters and bubbles nearby the pillow dragon.

user posted image

Hailey realized that she was invisible once again, and wondered how to get back to her purple self. She sat there, confused, until she randomly became normal again. She was sure Wind thought she was a bit odd. She then realized that she had asked her a question.

"Nice to meet you, Wind! I like that name. The color thing, well, I'm not quite sure how I do it. I guess I picture them all pretty-like in my head, and then they turn real. It's super easy, I bet you could do it just like me! And...Hungry? Like, food? Hmm, yeah I guess you could say that I'm hungry. We should go find something to eat! It's getting dark though- We should hurry." She said. She started off towards the entrance of the cave, passing by the remains of her egg. It was hard to believe that she was only about 2 hours old, and she had already made three friends!

((Not sure how to post with Nate....))

((Let's see...New hatchlings, Xil, Evako and Lillith doing nothing, Avio almost being drowned by Kiki...I'd say nothing much has happened.))

Edited by Jass