XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

user posted image

"Wheres Chess and Nate?" She asks as she picks the two little hatchlings up in her front hooves, walking slightly on her hind legs before flapping her large wings and starting to rise slowly into the air. She looks around and swoops with the two hatchlings held against her chest.

user posted image

"Oh, you mean the lovey dovey couple? I think they were near another "cave!" He said. Evako wasn't exactly too sure where the two plus Katerika were, but he assumed that both of them had to be at the place where they made stuff using clay. He wasn't sure if the cat was also with them. He hoped that the cat was there though. He wasn't sure why, but he would like very much if the cat stayed there so he could see her again.

user posted image

Xil glanced at Evako when the orange dragon asked about cats. He had no idea what a 'cat' was. Actually, he had no idea what anything was besides dragons, trees, and bushes.

I wonder if that's going to be a problem...

Lillith then asked about someone named 'Chess' and 'Nate'. Before Xil could even try to think of who she was talking about, the dragon picked him and Evako up and leaped in the air. Freezing up, he watched as the ground shrunk away from his feet, the night air moving around underneath him.

Xil didn't hear what the orange dragon said, his mind trying to wrap around the idea that he was far above the ground.

I'm...I'm in the air!

Extending his clawed hands forward to catch the moving air, Xil ignored everything around him and focused on how everything was moving so quickly underneath him.

user posted image

She sniffs the air and scents out Nate and Chess. Landing on her hind legs she sets Evako and Xil down, looking around with bright eyes. "Lead me to em because its late and the others are probably worried.

user posted image

Soul chuckled and glanced back behind her to see the gold catch up. 'He's a fast runner.' She mused, parting some bushes and making way into the clearing. It was dark, and the only thing that could be visible was a small pond shimmering a few feet away. "This seems like a nice location." She began. "We'll be climbing the trees and trying to fly from there. Luckily, we'll have the water to break our fall."

~_~_~

user posted image

Tsinamio swam back ashore with the others, shaking herself and sending water flying everywhere. She stretched. "Nothing like a good swim!" She yawned, running her beak through her wings. She turned to face the brown hatchling. "Who are you?" She asked.

((I don't beleive Amarasu has been replied to yet...))

user posted image

Kikou yawned. She was awake again, although lethargic. She had heard what the other hatchling had said though. "Righ, Imma a pillow drageon, an me name is, uih, Kikou, Kikio works justa fine thou..." She sluggishly said. She didn't even realize what she sounded like. "Imma Gonno go backa to a sleepe now..." She said and slept. "...Uh...guys? Help?" Avio quietly said as Kikou slept soundly on top of him.

Zion looked at the pond. He pondered about the distance a fall would be if either Soul or him lost air and fell. He then weñt into the pool and waded a bit to see how deep it was. He then turned to Soul. "If you fell, you would fall like a feather and start floating once you hit the water. I would tumble like a rock and smash in the water... goes to show how fat I am." He made the final comment while he flexed his legs and wings at Soul, his muscles rock hard from his element and condition.

user posted image

Windsweeping was growing too large for the egg, although she did not wish to leave it's safe confines, as she knew something wrong was going on. Reluctantly, remembering what her thoughts had been the last couple of weeks, she pushed the shell apart, tumbling out into the world. It was cold. It was dark. She wished she could curl back up in her egg.

This world was so different from what she had known. Then again, she had only known the inside of her egg, and her mother's warmth so many months ago. Both were gone now, she realized, looking back and the crushed eggshell behind her. There seemed to be some other eggs in the place, but she couldn't see them very well. She hoped the strings of telepathy she heard before had come from other dragons that lived there, but she could not be sure.

Sad and alone, with no family, she sat on the cold stone and cried loudly.

Edited by Oasis

user posted image

Nate opened his eyes, realizing just how late it was. The sun had already set, and Chess was sleeping next to him. He was sure that she was unaware of the time.

" Chess, it's late. We should get inside. I think it's too late to head back to the main cave, we can spend the night in this one." He said, nudging her. He was aware that something could easily get them out in the open like this and wanted to head for safety as quickly as possible. Now, where is Evako and Kat? He wondered, slightly worried. He sat, waiting for Chess to get up.

user posted image

When Lillith landed and let Xil and Evako go, Xil moved a little ways away before sitting down and looking at the both of them. Wishing that the flight had been longer, he switched his thought process to how he had no idea who Chess or Nate were and how he didn't even know what they were.

They're probably dragons, you idiot. What else could they possibly be?

Shaking his head, Xil wondered if Lillith would have to carry the two mentioned strangers as well as himself and the orange dragon to get back to the original cave. The large dragon was big and all, but he seriously doubted that she could carry...one, two, three, four other dragons.

Xil wasn't going to voice his concerns, however. His throat still hurt and he didn't want to be the one to bring up the situation, since he didn't have any solutions for it.

Unless I'm putting too much thought into this or the other dragons could fly, then I don't know what we're going to do.

The hatchling was getting tired, however, and he hoped that they could get back to the cave soon.

user posted image

"Soon Xil." She sniffs the air and pauses, "You two stay here, I'll be right back." She treads forward, her tail swaying slightly as she looks at a small cave there. She takes a deep breath and lets a small line of fire out and it cause a barrier in front of the cave, blocking all threats out.

user posted image

She didn't know where she was. If she was upsidown or upright. All she knew that she needed to get out. She pushed the dark walls gently with her tiny paws, feeling for any weak spots. Nothing. She cocked her head to one side. She could hear a series of sounds.... sobbing? She kicked out repeatedly and the darkness shattered. She tumbled out, covered in a wet and sticky substance. She recoiled and gazed around with half-closed eyes. She thought that she could see a few silhoutes in the cave.

user posted image

She stoped her confused sobbing for a moment, as a cracking sound replaced the noise she was making. Windsweeping turned her head around to look at what might have created the sound, but the world was so... blurry. She half-wiggled, half-crawled over to where she thought the sound was coming from, although her undeveloped ears deceived her and she ended up crawling in the opposite direction.

The world was getting more and more blurry, it seemed. It warped and twisted as she grew dizzy. Red, liquid color trailed behind her, and it became apparent something was happening to her back thigh. She cried for a reason now, as pain shot through her.

Edited by Oasis

user posted image

Soul frowned and blinked. Did he really think negative about himself? "No you are not!" She protested. "You're not fat! You're well built and muscular!" She prodded him in the stomach with a paw as if guesturing. "Besides, you control earth, don't you? Can't you turn it into some kind of cushion?" The wheels turned on her head. "Wait a minute... speaking of cushions.." She turned and walked away briskly, dissapearing between the bushes. She came back a moment later with a huge clump of moss in bewtween her teeth. She dropped it a few inches away from the trees and began to spread them out. "Do you think this will do?" She asked.

~_~_~

Lotylyn followed Clair to the corner of the cave and slumped down there, her back against the wall as she gazed out and watched the hatchlings with new intrest. "Hello there." She called to the pale hatchling, standing up now. She walked towards the newborn, feeling tired with sleep.

~_~_~

user posted image

Tsinamio chuckled slightly. "Nows not the time to be sleeping on others." She said, pushing the pillow gently off of the white. She grunted with effort and let the brown hatchling roll off, breaking her little trip with a swift movement of her tail. She sighed and enjoyed the night sky, looking up at the twinkling stars and the indigo sky. The wind rolled off of the ocean and on to the beach cooling her scales.

~_~_~

user posted image

The hatchling sqawked and flapped her wings, accidently forcing her head up to the ceiling of darkness. She felt a sharp pain explode in her forehead and it throbbed for a few moments. 'Stupid thing!' She hissed, retaliating by lashing out with a tail. Cracks broke out among the smooth surface of the egg, making it twist into a web of light. The peices shattered and fell to the floor, broken. She poked her head out of the large gap, exhausted and tired. She had no strength in her, even when she tried to rest.

((For those of you that are confused, that's gold, not orange or yellow.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

user posted imageuser posted image

As the pillow landed on the sand, she quickly got up. She was sleepwalking again. Kikou faced towards the white, as if she was locking onto he target. She quickly charged towards at the white.

Avio got up after Kikou rolled off of him. "Thanks for helping me." He thanked the blusang. Avio opened his mouth to say more, but was interrupted by Kikou's voice. "KIKOU'S TACKLE OF FLUFFINESS TIMES 5!" The pillow exclaimed as she charged at Avio. "Eh? Kiki-san, I didn't know you were-" He was immediately cut off and instantly tackled by the pillow. He landed landed in the sand head first, and made a muffling sound as he struggled to get out. The sleepwalking pillow quickly grabbed Avio's tail and pulled him out before dragging him towards the ocean.

Avio could tell he was getting closer to the water and started to panic. "KIKI, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM!" He shouted. He struggled and tried to grab onto the sand to avoid the ocean, only to find out that sand can't help you when you're being dragged.

Edited by Jass

user posted image

Hailey almost started crying, before she heard a faint sob from the direction she entered the crystal cave. She could no longer think about her own troubles, someone else needed cheering up. Completely forgetting about making necklaces, she ran towards the sound, back to where she came from. It wasn't too hard to get back to the main part of the cave, it was basically one tunnel with a few turns here and there. She slowed her pace, when she saw a pretty pick dragon her size, wailing her head off. She wasn't quite sure why, until she saw her thigh.

"Awwehhhh! Your leg!" She said with pity. She wanted so so dearly to help, but she had no idea what to do. At all. She did the first thing that came to mind.

A swirl of all colors surrounded the hatchling, and a green one that looked like it had hatched at the same time as her. Maybe she would be happy with her colors, too. Hailey didn't realize it, but she was no longer visible. She danced around the hatchlings, making pretty sparkly ribbons of color around them. Along with the colors, and made tiny strands of white light fill the entire cave. She was so excited by the powerfulness of her ability. She was able to control it so easily. She thought it might be because she was having so much fun in using it. She never even realized that the hatchlings couldn't even see her. She just danced around, smiling at them, doing her thing and hoped that someone older could actually help the pink one. Her diversion might not last long.

user posted image

Now, more colors were circling. Wind remembered there being some sort of a purple creature coming into the cave, then she was surrounded by these odd, yet entrancing colors that flew through the air. Her eyes adjusted to these things, as they suddenly became the focus of her existence. Her thigh was still hurting though, although some of the bleeding had slowed down.

Her instincts came in, and she dug her muzzle into an edge of the gap, pulling out the offensive object: a piece of her eggshell. Recognizing the scent and texture, she decided it only did this because her egg wanted her back inside of it's safety. She forgave the eggshell for hurting her, as she also wanted to run back into it's safe warmth. There was no chance of the happening again, though.

Colors, she looked up and they were still there. She wondered why they were there.

((First of all, where are you? Second of all, can you replace the adult sprite with the hatchling sprite instead?))

Zion nodded, "I guess that will do for me. I'll just go first so that if you fall, you can land on me. My fat flabs will act as a good cushion to land on." He couldn't hold a straight face for too long with all the fat he was making on himself.

((georgexu, umm... your dragon is supposed to start out as a hatchling being born. Annndd I don't think RPing is supposed to go like that.))

((georgexu, umm... your dragon is supposed to start out as a hatchling being born. Annndd I don't think RPing is supposed to go like that.))

((^^; Sorry, I'm a bit new. I already deleted the post. I will start anew.))

Edited by georgexu94

user posted image

It had been a long day for the hatchling and he could barely keep his eyes open. Sitting up when you're tired isn't exactly a good idea, however, and Xil struggled to not fall asleep and flop over.

Don't fall asleep, you idiot. Things still have to be done, Lillith and Evako want to find the other dragons, and we still have to get back to that one cave. The one where I...woke up...

The fight against sleep failed and Xil fell face first into the ground. The contact with the cold earth jerked him out of his doze and the hatchling scrambled back up into a sitting position, hoping that no one had seen his blunder.

user posted image

A little brilliant egg near the entrance of the main cave began cracking, and it then hatched. A little hatchling came out. He yawns and says, "Hello universe!"