XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

user posted image

Soul noticed that Zion was sweating and acting nervous. "Hey, relax. Don't worry." She said soothingly, butting him gently on the shoulder for comfort. "We all make mistakes. Especially me."

Zion looks at her confused, "No you don't! You hold this group together. Your smart and strong. Your more mature than I am too! I was the third to hatch and I haven't even grown wings yet..." He pawed the dirt, he did get bigger but not as big as the one who grew wings. He looked away from Soul embarrassed.

Chess:

She giggles and follows him, "I wonder how fun it is to swim?" She giggles and lightly pokes him with her tail before giggling. "Poke." She says before stopping and flapping her wings hard. Not going anywhere though

Kikou weirdly was full of doubt and denial, with a tinge of acceptance. Her mind was in denial, wanting to argue back, but there was a fragment in her soul agreeing in what Novia had said. "S-should I...?" She whispered. She turned around to try and argue back, but the nebula disappeared from her sight, causing Kikou to be confused. Slowly, she stepped out into the open, and looked around. Novia was nowhere in sight to be found. "...?" She looked at Avio. Quickly, she shrank back somewhere so the white dragon won't see her.

user posted image

"Well, I only put my feet in last night. We can find out together!" He playfully nuzzled her and continued walking. The trees grew into denser jungle, and the ground started getting increasingly sandy. "Hey we're almost there." He said cheerfully.

user posted image

"I do make mistakes. I'm not perfect. Sometimes i'm scared of whether i'm making the right choice or not." She admitted, fidgeting with her paws. "It dosn't matter whether or not you grow wings in your physical form. It's what's inside your heart that makes you mature in your own ways. And no matter what, we'll always be your freinds, especially me." She smiled warmly at him, draping a wing over the Gold Hatchling.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

Chess:

She giggles and starts to walk on her hind legs in the sandy soil. "Oooooh Soft!" She giggles and follows him through the dense trees. Her eyes are alight with happiness.

Novia time freezed so Kikou could do a little thinking. She quickly hid inside the cave entrance, and her dimmed stars immediately grew brighter. She sat as she waited for the time freeze to go off. She smiled. Novia quickly wiped it off before any of the other hatchlings inside the cave could see it, as it was pretty suspicious of her to do such things like smile. She looked at Avio, who was searching around for Kikou, confused on where she was.

Zion smiled, "Thanks, I needed to hear that." When her wing touched him, he froze, but then relaxed. He blushed and turned his head. "I'm glad I woke up to you. If I hatched and Maer was the first one I saw, I would probably kill myself."

Maer:

He turns his head and snorts "I would probably do that for you." He chuckles and goes back to cleaning his scales.

user posted image

Soul fell back laughing, her body racking as she rolled on the ground, suddenly clutching her belly as tears streamed down her face. She finally managed to gain her posture in a few heartbeats. "Hey, I don't want you to kill yourself, now would I?" She smiled again. "Come on, I think theres still some left over fresh prey if it hasn't been devoured already." She started briskly padding towards the cave, glancing back at the Gold to see if he was coming.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

user posted image

"Isn't it??" He laughed. He could see the beach in the distance. He gently nudged Chess, and started running towards the ocean. Laughing, he started splashing around in the water. "Chess, the water is great!" He called.

(Maybe someone should say, "Hey Clair! I haven't seen you in two days(or how long it's been)!")

user posted image

"Yeah!" Clair exclaimed jokingly and laughed. "Let's go, I'm getting hungrier by the second." She headed outside, hardly waiting for answer. She wanted to sink her teeth into some prey and fill up her more than empty stomach.

Novia looked around the cave. Almost no one knew about her. In fact, most of them probably didn't think she actually existed or ignored her. She yawned, and decided to see if anything interesting was going on.

Zion smiled and followed after Soul, he couldn't help but staring at her wings which gleamed as she moved.

Chess:

She leaps into the ocean and her wings smack against the water, splashing Nate. She surfaces and giggles "This is great!" She giggles and starts using her wings as fins to help her swim around. She paddles in circles around Nate giggling.

Novia noticed a gold dragon seemed to be focused on the soul peace a lot, the one she had met with for a short amount of time. She was interested to see what would happen. She quickly observed both of them. I wonder... She did a faint smile.

((HOLY CRAP I FORGOT ABOUT MY OTHER CHARACTER. *facepalm* xd.png))

Amarusu

Amarusu had been watching the other dragons for quite sometime. She had just hatched, but no one seemed to have noticed. She observed the others, being very shy and not sure what to do. She hid behind a few other eggs, not wanting to be seen.

((Hehehehue. Oh, and I may have forgot to put it on there... lemme check. Sometimes I do that to you... a lot.))

user posted image

Lotylyn bounded excitedly outside, taking in the scene for the first time as she breathed in the sweet air, her tail lashing with excitment and wonder.

~_~_~

Soul padded into the cave. "I admire the smell, but I can't get over the fact that the cave is littered with prey and bones." With a soft chuckle, she padded over to a rabbit leg, full and whole. "I wonder who left this." She murmured, gently sweeping the peice of meat over to Zion as she sat down. "You may have your peice. She announced.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

user posted image

Laughing at her cute antics, Nate splashed her back. Before she could splash him again, though, he held his breath and ducked under the waves. He reluctantly opened his eyes, and saw that the water was extremely clear. Smiling, he paddled around under the surface. After about a minute, he resurfaced behind Chess. "Haha, got you!" He laughed as he tackled her.

Novia wondered if anything new happened. Her stars on her body gleamed brightly in the dark, which made her easy to find. And strangely, I'm extremely unnoticeable. She wondered if she was actually invisible.

Chess:

She giggles and squeals, spinning quickly she curls her tail around him and dunks him playfully before going under and swimming away with a smile of her face and bubbles coming from her snout.

Lillith:

She returns the main part of the cave and stands there, flicking her tail slightly.

user posted image

Amarusu popped her head up to look around again. Okay, so she did want to be noticed, but not by everyone... She wanted just one dragon to maybe say hi and then leave. She didn't want to talk much.

user posted image

Clair slowed herself, walking calmly in the tall grass of the forest. She smelled the air and looked around with sharp eyes. Waiting to spot or scent some prey. She licked her lips; she couldn't wait to sink her teeth into the flesh of her prey.

Edited by KrazyKay12

Avio wondered where Kiki went. "....?" He looked around. He looked at Saedi, who was, well, doing something. He stood up and returned into the cave, wondering if Kikou was there.