XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

user posted image

Nate smiled and offered to help him.

"Oohh... ouch.. here." He gently helped him away from the wall. "Okay, no walls here to run into." He laughed a bit."So you don't hunt? Hm. That's cool I guess." Nate said awkwardly.

"Thanks." He smiled back. "Not much hatchlings like me here eat vegetation, so it kinda gets awkward for me with food, especially when the others usually bring meat for the others to eat." He quietly said to Nate. He sighed. "Also, I know this may seem awkward and...stuff, but, what do you think of the other dragons?" He asked as he rubbed his snout, still full of pain. "Ouch. You may see me ramming into walls a lot, thats for sure." Avio laughed nervously.

user posted image

Nate thought about this a moment. He had been in the outside world for probably no more than 30 minutes, and he could honestly tell Avio his feelings about many of the dragons he saw in the cave.

" Well, the hellhorse over there is getting on my nerves, the hellfire wyvern seems nice, YOU seem pretty legit, I hate that stupid Ember, and although I've only been here for less than an hour, that soulpeace is particularly interesting." He blushed, and then realized what he had just blurted out. Wide eyed, he looked for a way to counter what he had just said.

" Well, you know what I mean. She seems nice and all." Really? He thought to himself. Stop bringing her up! He is definitely going to get ideas if I keep acting like I like her!... Nate then realized he was over reacting and suddenly just shut up. But then started talking..again.

"Hey, speaking of food, maybe I could try something other than meat? I mean, If you eat other stuff, it must not be too bad, right?"Smoothe..... He thought and frowned.

Avio only stared at Nate blankly. He blinked a few moments. "Since when did we speak about food after your relationships with the others?" He finally asked, confused on why he saying that. He wasn't sure if the Royal blue was implying anything. "And to answer the other question, yes, there are, they are in the bushes outside of the cave." He quietly added on.

~~~~

Kikou went off task for a bit, and daydreamed about the boys. Avio is the boy who's really shy...it may look pretty easy to charm him, but since he doesn't know anything about romance and is blind, he's a hard boy to get since he won't exactly respond to your feelings, but it may as well be worth it due to his looks... Kikou imagined both of them eating cheese together, and imagine Avio smiling and laughing while blushing. He's so cute and innocent! She drooled a bit.

Hmmm...Maer is a mean, but soft-hearted at the same time, he may not look as cute as Avio, but he certainly looks cool, which makes you go all fangirl on him! Another worthy opponent! She imagined Mear smiling, snickering and blushing. He's reliable since he's so tough! Kikou drooled a bit more.

Zion is probably the most hardest to conquer, as he is more intelligent as the other two. He is a balanced boy, not as cute as Avio but not as cool as Maer. He would rather watch than get involved. When he stares like that, he mixes both the cuteness and coolness together, an ultimate face! Worthy like every other! Kiki was simply covered in her drools, imagining the three boys altogether. The only problem is...which boy has my red string? She sighed, frustrated on which boy she should pick to be in a lovers relationship.

Edited by Jass

Maer:

He grunts and moves back into his position at the cave entrance. Sitting calmly he yawns and twitches his thick tail.

Chessayia:

She looks behind her as she watches Avio and the Royal Blue walk outside. She smiles and heads over to them and waves. "I'm Sorry I never Introduced myself, I'm Chessayia." She introduces herself to the Royal Blue nicely but quietly. The itching continues on her arms and sides but she ignores it still.

user posted image

"Oh, great! I'll be right back!" Nate said suddenly after the Avio was done speaking. He was not going to answer him about the relationships with the dragons if it meant Avio thinking he liked Soul. He dashed out the cave and looked through the bushes to find some berries. He wasn't sure whether or not to go back into the cave, where things might get awkward again with Avio. But on the other hand, he was pretty sure he was his friend, and didn't want to be rude again. Nate went back inside with the berries. Stopping back next to him, he put the berries in his mouth and started chewing.

"UGHCKKKGH!!" He said in a louder than average voice, not wanting to disturb the other dragons in the cave, but wanting to express his disgust at the taste of the berries. "Okay then, maybe I don't like them...." He laughed after he spit them out. I guess I'll go hunting with...Chess?... then?." He turned around suddenly when he heard another voice. It was the hellfire wyvern introducing herself.

"Oh, YOU'RE Chess! That makes sense now. My name is Nate." He said and smiled.

Edited by skiddajane

user posted image

Surprise and fear flared up in Soul's chest. 'I hope she didn't tell her what I went to talk to him about. If the word gets out about the valley, everyone might freak out!' She quickly regained her posture, "Umm.. yea! I did go talk to this old dragon. And no, I didn't go back to him. He needs his rest. She plastered a fake smile onto her face, but it seemed pretty real enough. She looked around the cave, her yellow eyes flickering and studying every single thing in her path. "Hmmm... will you please help me with the cave? I want it to smell fresh and nice. Moss and some white flowers is all it will be needing, i'll be there with you." She quickly changed the subject, dipping her head and scuttling off.

~_~_~

user posted image

It took Lotylyn only a few heartbeats to realize that the Spitfire was struggling with her crystals. With a small chuckle, she gently brushed up against Clair. "I think you need help with these?" She said in a mock voice, her tail wrapping around the crystal balancing on the Spitfire's back and pulling it away gently to releive her. A bright light shone in the distance, once more clashing against the darkness. With a huge sigh of releif, she sniffed the air, taking in the scent of the familiar hatchlings.

~_~_~

Vision finally clearing, the Velociraptor scanned around the clearing with beady green eyes, waiting for the perfect moment. Once the hatchlings were at a safe distance, he rolled to his feet, but his wounds subdued him. With a grunt, he heaved himself upward and spun around, his long tail swinging through the air as he made for the forest, but he seemed to move agonizingly slow. It seemed like forever as he staggered towards the bushes, his eyes narrowed to slits as he angled his tail to pick up velocity. Instead of his wounds fading, they throbbed with pain as he broke into a run, he seemed to cover the ground on winged feet. Bounding silently into the green vegitation, he crawled deeper into the forest.

Chessayia:

She smiles back "What's gunna be on the menu today? Wanna track down the Raptor? Fox? Anything more your type." She grins, her voice soft "And pardon my soft voice, I was bit by a venomous snake my first day being hatched." She looks to the spot where the raptor was. She sniffs and catches the scent leading away from the site.

user posted image

" I'd love to track down that raptor! Now that he's pretty wounded, it should be an easy kill!" Nate was oozing excitement. This was gonna be great! The danger, and possible battle scars would make for a great story. Maybe Chess would even let him have the killing blow. He didn't really mind her voice, at least she wouldn't be able to yell at him if he misbehaved. Chuckling to himself, he followed her, instantly smelling the raptors blood. The path the raptor took was a cinch to follow. Not only was the smell overwhelming, but there was tons of blood. This is gonna be too easy... He thought.

Chessayia:

She grins and starts to slink through the bushes following the smell and the sight of the raptor's blood. She speaks to him telepathically, her voice is much louder there ~"We will only talk like this until we kill the raptor. You can have the Killing blow"~ She grins and raises her head and sniffs the air.

user posted image

~"Oh cool, thanks! Ya know, I didn't even know I could talk like this!~" Nate would have jumped in the air, if he hadn't had smelled the raptor very nearby. He was silent as he saw the raptor making its way slowly through the bushes, covered in blood. It appeared as though he was bleeding from everywhere. He probably was, considering what the elemental wolves had done to him. He looked at Chess. ~"How are we going to do this? I've obviously never hunted before..."~

Avio stared at the wall blankly for a few seconds, staring at it as if he was a doll. Huh. Nate sounded...weird at that last part. He thought as he continued to stare at the wall. He looked around before making a move. Hm. I wonder why. He was curious to find out. Avio walked towards the cave entrance and just stared blindly. ...um He looked around, seeing if there was anything else interesting for him to "observe."

Chessayia

~"I'll scare it into your clutches and if he fights me I want you to come in and tackle him, cutting of his air supply, Got it?"~ She stands on her hind legs slightly before lowering and nodding to him for him to move.

user posted image

Nate nodded back, and stalked around to the left side of the raptor, who had now stopped as if he had heard something. Nate stopped short, desperately hoping it was not him who had startled it. Once he was in an attack position, he nodded at Chess to chase it to him. He was in the mode, and completely ready for what might happen. He hoped...

*The raptor*

He was in agonizing pain when he stopped for a breather. He had merely been walking and was already out of breath. He knew he would not make it back to his pack before dark if he kept at this pace. He was too weak to even call for them. He was about to keep going when he felt the presence of something behind him... He let out a soft, low, defensive growl.

Edited by skiddajane

Chessayia:

She crouches down and starts to collect a burning ball of white blue fell flame. Her eyes glow bright as she lets out a booming roar and a fireball erupts from her mouth to the feet of the raptor. She lets out a battle call for Nate as she starts to collect another fireball.

((I thought I was supposed to RP him? O_o. And I dont want the Velociraptor to die.. he was supposed to be our Protagonist.))

Edited by XxDragonletxX

((Oh srry.....I mistook one of Sylviinael's earlier postings as the raptor by accident and thought everyone was playing it....I wont make him die. Should I edit the post?))

((I just deleted the part where he thought he was gonna die. I'll leave the raptor to you haha.))

user posted image

Nate returned the battle call with an awkward squeal/battle roar. Fail... He thought. The raptor came right to him and crashed into him with astonishing strength. Before he knew it, the raptor was on top of him, just as dazed as he was. The only difference was, Nate was expecting it. He tried shoving the raptor off, but it shook its head and began to snap its jaws at him. The only thing keeping it from tearing his face off was Nate's weak arm outstretched and clutching its throat. He had just hatched, who did he think he was, taking on a raptor like this?! The raptor must have been 5 times stronger than him. He prayed Chess would come to his rescue, as he couldn't think straight enough to talk or communicate in any way. His life was being preserved solely through the powers of fear and adrenaline.

((Ohmai, thankyou. But i'll be making another NPC later that everyone can use so that you can have all of your fun. smile.gif ))

Smirking inwardly with satisfacation, the velociraptor jumped off of him. "If you know what's best, stay away!" His voice sounded hoarse and rusty as if he hadn't used it in a long time. He glared at both of the hatchlings, where they actually dull to come into a dangerous forest where anything could just pop up and bite their heads off? He rasped his tongue over his bleeding wounds, cleaning away the blood incase he needed to fight again. He crouched down low. "Feel free to risk your lives if you want to fight." He threw back his head and cackled, tongue lolling as he leapt back a distance away from them, awaiting their next move.

((Oh my, they talk.))

Edited by XxDragonletxX

Chessayia:

She stands in front of her hunting partner, her teeth bared, her voice is loud when she yells in her protective state. "YOU'LL BE SORRY YOU MESSED WITH THIS ROYAL BLUE! I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!" She lets out a piercing screech and then a huge wall of fire erupts from her mouth, within the fire is about six flame wolves that are snapping and howling with the scent of blood in their nostrils. She growls and snaps as her wings start to form on her arms, the tips ripping through the fragile scales, these tips flicker with the hottest of fell flames.

user posted image

Nate's eyes went wide as he heard the raptor speak. He now knew that it was like to feel sheer terror. He scrambled back, suddenly wanting to just go back to the cave, curl up in a ball, and stay there forever. But his body thought otherwise.

.....so did his instincts.

Nate suddenly felt the world take on a silver hue. Whaaa?... He thought. Was he glowing? Or worse..was he on fire?! He pondered this for a second before the answer suddenly came from somewhere deep inside of him. He was surrounded by a transparent ball of blue/silver. A slow smile crept up his face.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! FORCEFIELD, SUCKER!! Nate yelled in the raptor's face. He was laughing maniacally, and started skipping in circles around it.

"Can't touch this! Can't touch this! Can't touch this!" Nate sang as he skipped. He threw in a few slashes of his tail and continued taunting the raptor. "Try me!" He dared. "Chess, check me out! I'm invinciblleee!!!!"

Edited by skiddajane

He snarls 'Again? I'll show them... i know the perfect place... I've had enough of this. I could have better luck with a tricerotops. With a yowl, he hurtled himself at one of the wolfs, his claws slicing at the side of its jaw and nearly dislocating it. He whirled around to face them all, all of the hate that they ever felt contained into one, simply gaze. "You'll get no head today, you infernal creature!" He turned around and made a made dash deeper into the forest, throwing himself into the stream and wadding out until his scent washed away.

Chessayia:

She giggles quietly at Nate before concentrating hard on the wolves. They all morph together into a creature of fire, a Phoenix, It screeches and swoops into the air and hovers above the forest before slowly circling. She looks at her wing tips on her arms and grins before looking to Nate. "You can relax now" She giggles and smiles at him.