XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

Chess:

"You will always be tough." She nuzzles his cheek and calls for Soul. "SOUL! WE NEED YOUR HELP!" She calls, her eyes never leaving Nate's as she worries.

Beast:

Barely in pain it disperses into white glowing ash and blows away in the wind.

Novia's egg rolled around, and quickly smashed into a wall, creating some cracks inside the egg. Novia didn't react very much to the crash, and continued ramming herself inside the egg at the walls, until it was weak enough for her to get out by herself. She opened her eyes and stretched out her wings, revealing constellations of animals and other symbols. She looked around with a blank face.

There seemed to be other hatchlings sleeping inside the cave. Novia glared at all of them before walking towards the exit and entrance of the cave. She noticed a female Pillow dragon tackling a white dragon and a daydream with them. She suddenly heard something, obviously wanting help. She simply ignored it however, and walked towards the three dragons.

user posted image

Immediantly, the Soulpeace made it over to them, her paws bounding silently on the ground as her wings flared. "Yes, Chesseyia?" She asked, glancing at Nate for a heartbeat, inspecting the wound on his leg while her earfrills perked up to listen for anything. "What happend?" She asked, her voice barely even a whisper.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

Chess:

"Rex Attack. Bit his leg really badly." She folds her wings against her sides so she can use her paws. "I had a fire elemental attack it." She looks worried, "Can you heal him?"

user posted image

Once more, panic flared up in her chest. 'Rex attack!? What is it doing so close to our area? I think I need to send out some patrols. I'll call for a meeting after this.' She padded up to Nate. "Just relax." She said in a soothing voice, wich seemed to melt like honey and wax. She padded over to the Royal Blue and gently laid a paw on his injured leg. Her body seemed to spark and come to life as she summoned all of her energy. Her paws glowed brightly, seeping into the Royal Blue's wounds and quenching the throbbing pain as she closed her eyes and concetrated more, muttering an unknown language. She became even more exausted by the minute and time seemed to fly by as the Royal Blue's wounds slowly closed up and the blood seemed to dry up. Eyes half closed, her body gave one last glow of flowing energy and dissapeared into the Royal Blue's wounds.

user posted image

Nate closed his eyes again.

"Thank you." Moving closer to Chess, he looked around for Avio, careful not to move his leg too much. He saw him near the entrance of the cave, but stayed lying down. All of the day's events had ended up with him being terribly wounded, but he didn't really care too much now. Both fights had been really fun, and he enjoyed spending time with Chess.

Chess:

She smiles and mouths the words thank you to Soul. She curls up next to Nate and stays near him, "Go to sleep, I'll hunt for us later." She drapes a wing over him sort of like a protective blanket. She notices a female nebula dragon and smiles slightly before closing her eyes and yawning.

Novia stopped walking and looked instead, started to be very curious with all the commotion around instead. "...Time tōketsu." Novia quietly said. the stars suddenly grew bright for a few seconds. She looked at the hatchlings, who were slowing down by the minute until they had stopped moving at all. She walked forward over to see a royal blue with a injured leg, a soulpeace who seemed to be healing the royal blue, and a hellfire wyvern who was yawning. "...I see." She said and waited for her 5 minute time freeze to be up.

In her reality, she was merely walking over to them, but to another's point of view, it was like that she had pretty much teleported right over to them.

user posted image

Soul crouched down just a few inches away from the two when a Red Nebula suddenly appeared and front of her. She blinked her eyes one and held the young one's gaze. "Hello." She said, blinking again. "I'm Soul...

((Chocolate is really that good.))

Edited by XxDragonletxX

user posted image

"I will come save you if you get attacked by a rex while you're gone." He chuckled. "Because I've got experience in that department." He Nuzzled her and closed his eyes, sinking into her embrace.

Novia gave the soulpeace a blank stare."...Novia." She replied back, unblinking. She looked at the hellfire wyvern for a moment before turning her attention to the Royal blue. She gave him a calm, emotionless look, as if she had experienced this a couple of times. "...?" She tilted her head to the right.

((I know right? I love chocolate!))

(If the maturing of Clair is allowed, then have one of the dragons point out her wings. I will change the sprite in the next post if this happens.)

user posted image

Clair smiled for once. "Thank you." She said. She looked up ahead and saw light. 'Finally!' She thought to herself, 'It feels like we've been in there for ages!' She hurried as fast as she could, and made it to the main part of the cave. She set the crystals down quickly, and looked around the cave to see what the other were doing.

((Swiss Chocolate and Irish Chocolate are the two best, then german, then french, then hersheys ))

Chess:

She smiles slightly and whispers "Thank you." She falls asleep next to him.

Lillith:

She grunts and goes to her shadowy corner, which isn't that shadowy anymore. She sits there and just watches. Not really listening to anything just watching.

Novia looked back at Soul, with a bored emotion in her eyes. "Did I miss anything out?" She asked, finally blinking. She looked at her wings, that were glittering in the remaining darkness of dawn. Her stars dimmed a bit in the sunlight. She then looked back at Soul.

Zion stood up and stretched. To the others, they should notice that Zion's spine spikes are longer and sharper, his body shined gold, and his body would be considered a handsome young dragon. His eyes narrowed as he headed to the cave exit. He had extra energy that he needed to use up.

((Hershys is DA BOMB. And yes, her maturing is allowed. smile.gif maybe I can have little Lotyl/Lotylyn's nickname/ point that out?))

user posted image

With a grunt, Lotylyn almost fell over at the cave entrance. She felt a bolt of pain shoot through her as her figure started to change and stretch... Her ears enlargened as her hearing and eyesight grew sharper. Pale pink feathers started brushing up against her chest and her tail. Dark brown spots broke out on her back as she staggered on, her body suddenly becoming larger. With a sigh, she flopped down near one of the walls, causing her crystals to fly through the air and land on the ground with a small 'crash' But they came out with not so much as a few scratchs.

Kiki looked at Avio, who still hasn't grew anything out of the ordinary. Well, its good to know that at least that I'm not the only one that has not have anything out of the ordinary yet... She smiled a bit, showing a bit of blush. "A-vio!~" She said, giggling. Edited by Jass

((Sure! I wish you didn't Mature Lotyl yet. I wanted Clair to be a big sister. I guess she still can though.))

user posted image

Clair watched as Lotyl stumbled and rested against a wall. "Are you okay?" She asked. The young hatchling had gotten bigger. 'She's matured... Why haven't I?' Clair thought.

Maer:

He yawns and groggily opens his eyes. He is Much Much larger. And glows brighter that before. He slowly makes his way to the cave entrance to sit, looking fierce and regal.

Lillith:

She heads deep into the tunnels of the cave, her body throwing off light into the tunnel. She stops when she finds the place she knows her egg was laid. It has the scent of a Female Horse Dragon and a Male Hellfire wyvern. She curls up in the spot and sighs, her flaming body warming her.

Zion walked to Kikou and Avio. He was surprised she didn't grow wings with how active she was. "Well then. Apparently I'm too immature to move up in life. Oh well..." He smiled and walked past them, "You two have fun. I'm going out."

Edited by Dotzrus

Novia turned and walked towards the cave, time freezing again. She watched as time locked itself into place. "..." Novia "teleported" at the direct entrance of the cave. She looked at the stars on her body, which dimmed a bit more as the sun rised high into the sky. She looked at the three other hatchlings that had the pillow tackling the white, focusing at the pillow especially.

((My bad...))

user posted image

"I'm okay." She murmured, looking up at Clair. Her eyes widened in shock at how the Spitfire changed. "[/b]Wow, you got this spade-thingy on your tail![/b]" She began inspecting her closer now. "And... these wavy things..."

Since Zion went unnoticed he headed out into the wilderness. He decided to go behind the cave entrance and walk straight. He felt strengthened from the fresh air and the movement of his legs. It also made him hungry. He soon caught a rabbit and eat the whole thing except the bones and fur. He moved forward, enjoying the experience so far, though he wished he had a partner.

Chess:

She raises her head slightly and looks at Nate. Nuzzling his cheek she slips from next to him and heads out of the cave to hunt. Her movements are slow but she still knows what to do. She stands on her hind legs and flicks her long tail before leaping and gliding through the forest. She spots a semi - asleep fox and growls, leaping upon it and quickly ending it's life by biting its throat. She drags the dead fox back to the cave near Nate. She curls up next to him and drapes her head on his shoulder.