XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

Zion came up to some water and looked at his reflexion. He noticed how his gold scales shimmered and how his spikes narrowed to razor points. He then looked at the space around his reflextion. Nothing. He was alone. He sighed and drank his fill.He never cared who he was, only what he would become. A loud roar rang in the jungle.

user posted image

"Hm?" Clair looked at herself best she could. Indeed her tail was different, and... she had wings! "Wings!" She exclaimed. When did this happen? How did she not notice? She didn't really care; she could feel how much stronger she was, even if it was only a little bit. She breathed fire into the air in excitement.

Chess:

For some reason she can't sleep. Even though she tries. So she just watches Nate sleep in silence.

user posted image

Soul watched the others around her for a few more seconds before she padded outside, letting the Sun's rays soak into her scales as a tingly, warm sensation went down her spine. She closed her eyes and smiled, staying in the clearing for a few more moments before her eyelids snapped open again. 'Alright... I need to take a patrol around the area...' She stood silent for a few more heartbeats, remembering all of the elemental beasts that Chesseyia had created before Soul copied it and tried to paste it into her mind. Her eyes flashed a deep dark purple before a white flash illuminated the area and several figures stood beside her, white eagles, tall and impersonating as their wings shimmered as their pure black talons glistened in the sunlight. She nodded, and with a simple flick of her tail, she ordered them to spread out as they took to the sky, wings pumping furiously as they fanned out around the clearing, circling high.

~_~_~

user posted image

With glee and surprise, Lotylyn leapt back as the Spitfire spit breathed a hot blue fire into the air, warming everything around it before it finally dissolved and died out. "Wow!" She exclaimed, beaming in excitment. "So you can fly now and do all of that cool stuff!" She was hopping up and down excitedly now, her tail flapping and flaring as the wind rushed past her and she came back down again.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

user posted image

"Yes I can!" Her excitement stopped when her stomach growled loudly. "Hm... I'm going to go hunt, would you like to come with me?" She asked.

Kikou noticed that a dragon had a been staring at her, which seemed to be a nebula. "Hai!~" She waved her paw at the nebula with a smile on her face. Kiki quickly got off of Avio and ran to meet the nebula who was staring at her. "What's your name?" She cheerfully asked. The nebula just stared at her, unblinking. "Novia." The nebula finally answered. Novia looked around. "You have no food." Novia said to Kiki.

Chess:

She Nudges Nate slightly, waking him slightly as she gets back up and tears a leg from the fox. She brings the food to Nate as she waits for him to stir.

Kiki looked at Novia in confusion. "Sooo?" She tilted her head in total confusion. So what if she didn't have any food? The other hatchlings will eventually hunt for her and the others too, right? She noticed that Novia glared at Avio, which caused more confusion for her. Eh? Why is she glaring at him? They never even met... She wondered.

user posted image

"Hmm..?" Nate asked groggily. He saw the fox leg next to him, and smiled at Chess. He sat up."Wow, I didn't even hear you get up. Here, let me. " He ripped the leg in half, nudging the larger of the pieces towards her. He waited for her to start eating before eating his own share.

Chess:

She tears the pieces into smaller pieces and eats the quietly, smiling at him briefly. "I'm normally quiet. Though I almst tripped over my wings." She giggles quietly. She uses her taloned hands to pick her food up and eat the pieces.

((If I don't post often right now its because I'm in indulging myself in Wolf's Rain episodes.))

user posted image

"Haha, that's fine. It's polite." Nate said. He began eating his share, biting off chunks right from the bone. He started off pretty messily, but toned it down once he realized he was being a bit savage. He looked at Chess.

"Apparently I have the opposite problem.." He chuckled.

Chess:

She giggles and licks her own snout, becoming satisfied with the meal. She finishes up her part, leaving a little because shes full. "Would you like the rest of mine? I'm full. Who knew canines fill you better than rodents."

A roar that loud had be something, and Zion wasn't going to find out. He ran back to the cave as fast as he could but tripped on the way. He rebalanced himself and lipped the rest of the way. Forgetting that he was behind the cave, he stepped off the edge above the entrance and fell onto Soul, he lays there dazed and confused.

user posted image

Nate shook his head. "Nope, I'm full too. You're right, it really does fill you up."

Nate took the fox, and Chess's leftovers, and laid them in a small corner of the cave for them to eat later if they wanted to.

You know, Soul patched up my leg pretty good..." He danced around a bit to show Chess how well he was doing. Nate smiled.

"So I was thinking...have you ever been out to the ocean? I went there last night while I was hunting. Because if you haven't...maybe I could show you. The sun is nearly up, so I'm sure we'll be able to find our way back. " He smiled and nudged her shoulder before sitting next to her.

Chess:

She giggles at his dancing. "I've seen it from afar but never really visited it. We should go! I've always wanted to learn to swim." She smiles looking really happy, she nuzzles his cheek in affection. "I'm glad your okay, I got so worried." She looks at him in the eyes with her glowing blue ones with clear affection.

Novia's fave was emotionless. She looked at Avio with a glare on her face. "...Kikou, may I talk with you privately?" The nebula asked, her eyes focusing back on the pillow dragon. Not letting her answer, Novia took Kikou's paw and dragged her away from everybody else, leading her towards the trees. "Kikou...do you like that white dragon over there?" Novia asked. Kiki blushed a bit. "Well, kinda...yes..." Kikou fiddled around with her paws. "Kiki....Please give up on him." Novia said calmly. "EHHH!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" Kikou said. Novia remained calm. "Exactly what I mean. Give up on him. Let him die." The nebula replied calmly surprisingly with harsh words. Edited by Jass

user posted image

"Then go, we shall!" Nate laughed at his choice of words. He then started leading the way out the cave, glancing back and giving Chess a reassuring smile. Once outside the cave, he waited so he and Chess could walk side by side.

((I've seen all Wolfs Rain episodes before, it is SO good. You'll love it, Sylv.))

user posted image

With a grunt Soul wriggled around to stare at the hatchling who fell onto her. "Zion? Are you ok?" She asked in an urgent voice, using her shoulders slowly lift him up and support him, eyes clouded with confusion and worry.

~_~_~

user posted image

"Ya! I'll come with you!" She shouted, suddenly jumping to her feet as she flexed her claws, her face cracking into a silly lop-sided grin. "No one will mess with us!"

Edited by XxDragonletxX

Zion was dazed and his eyes swirled, "Uh... am I dead... I see a sparkling angel..." Its obvious he's fine but out of it.

Chess:

She smiles and walks side by side with Nate, her wings folded up so she can walk on all fours. They Pass the group that includes the Nebula, Kiki, and Avio. She can only concentrate on Nate though.

((I have too but I still wanna watch em again Im at episode 7 now))

user posted image

The young Soulpeace couldn't help but let out a chuckle. She began "I'm not an angel..." She confessed. "But I do look one." She murmured musingly to herself, cracking a smile a bit. "I'm Soul, the Soulpeace. Don't you remember?" She asked, nudging the Gold Dragon slightly.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

Kiki stared uneasily at the nebula. "Why? It isn't fair for him! You never even met him! You can't just judge him instantly just because I was hanging out with Avio!" Kikou refused to obey Novia's words. She waited for the nebula to reply.

~~~

"Kiki, this isn't for my sake. Its yours." She did a tiny glare. "I noticed that your "Avio" here has a problem with his eyes. Care to explain?" She glared at Kikou with full power. "There is no way in heck is he going to survive alone inside this suicidal place, and compared to you, you seem to have a better survival chance."

Novia stared at Kikou. "Besides, "Avio" here is only a tiny piece of red yarn, you have a lot more boys to choose from. Right?" Novia said, her tone showed no emotion, but it sounded so cruel and cold for her to actually say all that.

"Letting him die in a hole is much better than dying against, say, a python, don't you think?" Novia said to Kiki, who was wide-eyed, surprised on what she is saying. "I'm being honest here, Kikou. Give up on him. Have him die somewhere so he can go on peacefully." She walked past Kikou. "But, I guess its your choice."

"Huh?" Zion shook his head and saw her. "Oh... hey Soul. Long time no fall, I MEAN SEE! Since dragons see each other not fall for each, I MEAN FALL ON!!" He started to sweat. He hadn't looked at Soul closely to realize that her eyes were very drawing.

user posted image

Nate smiled as he walked. "I can show you this huge tree near the beach." He said. And the water is nice and cool. Maybe, if we're lucky, we can find a herd of crested creatures to chase for fun. I hunted one, but lost it before the rex fight."