XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

((Is it Ironic that the song Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys Just came on after I posted that?))

user posted image

Nate watched as the phoenix flew up into the air. It was so hot, it was blue and white. Hmm. He liked blue. He gazed in awe as it circled.

Relaxing, the forcefield vanished and he smiled at Chess. "We did great!!! YOU did great! I don't care if we couldn't eat him, that was just amazing! The adrenaline....I'm so psyched!" He bounded over to her happily.

"You didn't get hurt? Did you?" He asked, a bit more calm and concerned, but still radiating cheer.

((Embers by Owl City came on a few seconds ago on my ipod... wow haha))

Edited by skiddajane

Chess:

She giggles and tackles him happily, "Are you kidding me!? I'M AWESOME YOUR AWESOME!" She squeals happily, her little arm wings flapping happily. She giggles and sits back. She blushes slightly when she realized she tackled him. "Sorry"

Kiki had a sudden reaction. "...Why do I feel someone was copying me...?" So looked around. "....?" Kikou was sure something was...weird. She looked at Saedi. "...Oh yeah..." She calmly said, realizing that she left Saedi inside the crevice.

Saedi:

"Wow Thanks for remembering." She giggles and as her cloud tickle Kiki's Cheeks. "Help me out now?"

"Sure! Grab my paw!" She said to Saedi, reaching her paw to meet with hers. Kikou smiled.

Saedi:

SHe pulls her arm free and grabs her paw in her sky blue paw. She nods for Kiki to start pulling on her paw.

user posted image

Nate laughed as Chess tackled him. "Haha, crazy!" He didn't resist, and actually playfully poked her a few times in the belly before she sat back. He realized she was blushing, and then he realized that he was blushing too. They both said sorry at the same time, causing Nate to blush more. She's funny...and I love her fire creatures.. He thought. What? Nope nope nope nope nope.... He thought about pretty Soul, and then thought about Chess. Nonononononono..... He did NOT like either of them. No. He looked up and say Chess, still blushing, and he had to turn away because he was confused by the happy thought's she was creating inside of him. No. Nonono. This is too weird. As much as he wanted to just run away and kill the feelings inside of him, he didn't. He stayed facing away from Chess, knowing full well he was being suddenly rude. He didn't care. He couldn't bring himself to look at her.

Kikou tried pulling Saedi up, using her entire body. "Haaiiii!~" She yelled out, trying to have Saedi's body parts at least loosen a tiny bit. She wondered if it was working or not, since she wasn't exactly strong.

Saedi:

She had squirmed so much that she is pulled right out. She falls onto Kiki, giggling "Heehe Haii Dere."

Chess:

She looks away and feels her cheeks heating, or it Could be the fact that a smoldering phoenix is staring at her with black eyes. She looks at it and pets it head, immune to her own flame. "Hello there precious." She whispers as the Bird preens its feathers and turns to glowing white ash. She grins and looks at the glowing as in contempt before glancing to Nate. 'Maybe I'm just sick... Yeah that's it!'

"Today there are so many counter-tackles...." She sighed. Kikou looked at Saedi and smiled. "Yay! Your out!~" She cheered. She looked around. "...Wanna go back now?~" She asked.

user posted image

Soul let out a small painful cry as she felt her scales rip and strange... limbs shooting up out. Tears streamed down her face as it stretched at more and the skin and scales slowly knitted themselves back together, leaving the Soulpeace to stare at a small flap of drooping skin. She noticed that the skin-like flaps had... membanes? She studied them for a few seconds, she could only come up with one explanation: wings? She was starting to grow wings? She flapped them for a heartbeat, then folded it to her sides. "Well.. this could be useful. Alright, I need to get to work." She scuttled around the cave, carrying strips of fine soft moss and lining the rocks with them. She placed flowers around the cave, all diffrent colors and sizes. A beautiful scent wafted off of them and filled the cave with it's beautiful fragrance as she stood back to admire it, rocking back onto her haunches.

user posted image

*deep breath* Okay dude, you need to stop being awkward and turn around. Nate thought to himself. He did. Chess was petting the phoenix, and he couldn't help but smile. "Haha, you know, we still haven't killed anything to eat." He said after a few moments. He decided that he just needed to stay calm, and go with the flow. He would have time to think about his feelings later. For now, he was with Chess, and he was going to be getting food, and he was going to not let his feelings get in the way.

Chess:

"New Strategy. How about we hunt some foxes? I remember smelling a few when I was exploring." She smiles and walks past him into the bushes. Smiling the whole way.

Saedi:

She squeals as her wings rip through her back. SHe flaps them slightly and grins. "Yay!"

Maer:

He grunts and hisses as his wings rip free and hicks scales thicken and his markings glow bright.

((I think Lilith has to wait till later, she hatched in the middle of the night.))

Kiki looked at Saedi in confusion. "Ehhhhh?" She looked at Saedi's wings. "What are those flapping thingys of tomatoes?" She asked.

((I'm not letting Avio nor Kikou go through puberty just yet....))

Edited by Jass

user posted image

Nate followed Chess, and suddenly looked up at the sky. "How long have we been gone? It must be morning already! Look at the sunrise!" Nate stared up at the beginnings of color over the horizon. A faint glow of orange appeared just above the tree line, casting a warm glow onto everything. He sat down.

Kikou stared at them. She wondered if she grew any yet. She smiled. "Do they work?" She asked, curious.

~~~

Avio wandered around outside of the cave, although it was quite boring, especially if all you see are black. "...OK." He randomly said, trying to entertain himself.

user posted image

Soul's final changes started to grow in as the sun glowed warmly overhead , casting everything in a new, purple light. She felt herself grow bigger, and her wings starting to stretch out. Her body started to shine with the light of two silver moons, the feathers on her tail elongened and sharpened, glistening in the sunlight. Her head swiveled around to admire her body, her yellow eyes flickering with admiration. She felt as if she had the speed of the fastest creature on the island, and she felt as if she had the strength of a mature bear cub. Her mouth opened to surpress a sigh of releif as she glanced outside, searching for the others as she sat back.

Chess:

She yawns and looks at the sky. "HOLY BAJEE!" She gasps and her markings glow bright before dulling. "Should we hurry or go back?"

Avio played around with the dry dirt. "..." He only "watched" as he did a fail attempt trying to draw a flower, as it looked more like a squiggly bush. "..." He looked at the tree, blinking. "....Touch." He said as he poked the tree.

user posted image

I think we should, but I'm going to eat anything that moves, on the way back. Wow, I'm starving!" He laughed. He sat up and started leading the way back to the cave. Luckily he remembered where it was. He glanced back at Chess, who seemed like she was really tired. He felt like he should do, or at least say something, but he didn't know what. He looked forward again and kept walking.

"I could stay out later to hunt, and you can sleep in the cave if you're tired. If I catch anything I can bring it back and we can share it if you want.." He asked.

Chess:

She smiles and nuzzles his cheek softly, blushing as she does, "That's sweet of you." She smiles and starts to walk on her hind legs instead of all fours. Her wings come out more and her body erupts in flame before it smothers and glows dully. She yawns again and becomes sluggish. "Good night." She says as she re-enters the cave.

user posted image

Nate was sure his scales were burning off as he blushed, a dumb smile on his face.

"Good night" He said as he stood there and watched her walk into the cave. His heart raced and he knew for a fact that he liked her. A lot. There really was no denying it. All thoughts of Soul were washed away by the lovely, vibrant feelings he had for Chess.

Nathan was running at full speed through the jungle. He didn't care where he went, or what he ran into. He was the happiest dragon alive, and if he had wings, he was sure he would've flown straight to heaven. Dodging trees, all he could think about was Chess, her fire, her earlier playful tackle, and the warm caress they had shared just moments before. He slowed down when he neared the shore. The sand was cold, but he didn't mind. It simply added to the happy, jittery feeling. He walked slowly along the beach, and dipped his front paws in the water. It was cold as well, and he felt refreshed. He stood there for a while, looking at the stars on the calm ocean. He wished on every star he saw, that Chess would love him the way he loved her. He only stopped when the stars were replaced with beams of orange-yellow light from the rising sun. A breeze from the south felt nice on his scales as he relaxed and slowly watched the serene sight before him.

((@Jass: Nate stayed outside to hunt, only Chess went back into the cave haha smile.gif ))

Edited by skiddajane

Kikou stared Saedi. "...Hey Saedi, are we going or...?" She asked the day dream. She suddenly felt a bit jealous. "...?" She quickly shrugged it off.