XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

user posted image

Soul was scarcely aware of the battle that was going on outside. Her head lifted from her meal, lips soaked in dry blood as the sounds of screeching and growling reaches her earfrills. She swivels her head around to stare at horror at the skirmish, her expression turns from shock to anger. Jumping to her feet and spinning around, she reaches the cave entrance in a single bound, the rocks and twigs scraping against her scales as she scrambles outside. "What is going on!?!?" She demanded, leaping up into the clearing. 'Beasts!? Here? That's it...' Without warning, her yellow eyes turn a sickly yellow as her body starts to glow a bright grey hue. White bolts of electricity crackles around her paws as she charges her attack, her violet orbs flickering to focus on her target. "Oh, and you might want to get out of the way..."

~_~_~

The raptor's body quickly handles the shock as he jumps to his feet, side-stepping the cracks just in time to avoid them. With a yowl of anger, he jumps into the fray, his body moving to avoid the pup's outstretched paws while getting close enough to make an attack of his own, claws slicing through fiery fur and all. He fails to register the bright white light in the corner of his eye.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

'Must Kill. Must Kill' The pups few thoughts read. It watches at the hatchling runs just as it does. And with a young yip it barrels swiftly at the raptor and becomes a molten ball of fiery fell flame. It dashes under the raptor and leaps up and bites hard on the belly of the raptor.

user posted image

The sounds around her are barely audible above the unearthly shrieks and the sound of steam as a grey rune slams into the ground, white fire bursting out of the ground and shooting foward towards the beasts, in it's place, countless white ghostly flowers spring up, continuing along the path towards it's target with surprising speed. A white flash illuminates the clearing and narrowly misses the flaming pup, but still throwing it off balance a bit while the attack hits the raptor square in the chest, hurling and tossing it backwards into the bushes. She watches the creature dissapear with a huff of satisfacation. 'Good radiance.'

~_~_~

With a swift swipe of the claws, the raptor dispatches the flaming pup and holds it down with foot, the large toe claw at the front threatening to puncture the wolf's throat. The Velociraptor stops to lick the blood off of it's claws. The red hot sticky liquid tasted rather fine and it quenched his hunger for a few minutes. Turning to face the unearthly noise coming from nearby, he spots a line of white clashing against the clearing. He tried to leap out of the way, but he was too late. And it was too fast. He tried to let out a shriek, but the only sound that could be heard was the gurgling of blood as he flew through the air. The ground looked like the sky and the sky looked like the ground, he didn't know where he was anymore- his senses abandoned him when he needed them the most, and a sharp jolt of pain shot through him as he collided with the ground. The scent of his own burning skin wafted into his nose, his scales were clotted with blood and it made it difficult to see the grey and brown that were beneath him. His feathers that adorned his head and the tip of his tail were singed- a few patches here and there where he lost a few feathers. Feeling a sense of nausea, he struggled to get up, his curved claws digging deep into the ground, but they did not support him and he doubled over, his vision blurring and swimming with darkness.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

Kiki hurried over to Saedi. She stopped after she looked at the situation. "Um...What am I suppose to do?" She asked, doing a tiny, nervous laugh. She was completely clueless on how to help Saedi, as she had never got herself trapped in a crevice before. "...uh...?!" She looked around.

~~~

Avio blushed as he finally stood up with the help of Lillith, embarrassed that he had tripped and fell. "Uhh...Anyway, er..." Avio sighed. He wondered what he could talk about. "W-what are your likkeesss...?" he turned around for a second. HE JUST HATCHED! HOW THE HECK IS HE SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT?! He panicked, as he was sure that the hatchling was just going to answer that he had none, or, at least, right now.

((Wow, this suddenly got active.))

user posted image

Clair looked around, trying to find the source of the light. "This light is coming from... crystals?" She looked at the crystals that lined the walls. Indeed, light of different colors came from them. It was a beautiful sight to behold!

user posted image

Nate decided to be sort of nice, and suppress his laughter as the white dragon stuttered. Then he noticed that his eyes didn't look around or focus, like he had noticed in the horse dragon. He didn't move his head either. In fact, he wasn't even looking at him. He was facing Nate's right, and staring blankly. He didn't think this was funny, he thought this was a bit strange. He wracked his brain, trying to connect the pieces.

"Well......umm...I like.... fire." He replied to the dragon. The more he thought about it, the more he actually did like fire. It was dangerous. He gave a half smile to the dragon, still searching his brain for the answer.

Zion watched at the craziness that was happening in and out of the cave. All that power they had, and he hadn't even tried to use his. Whatever powers they possessed, it was for a reason... maybe to purge, or to destroy. He didn't know, and right now, he was going to keep that to himself. No one needed to worry about him. But soon, Zion was going hunting.

"Oh, really?" Avio blinked blankly for a moment before smiling. "Is there anything else you like other than fire?" He asked Nate another question. Avio didn't know what fire looked like or is, but it sounded...dangerous. He laughed nervously. "Sorry if I'm asking too much stuff." He apologized, although there was really no need for him to do so.

user posted image

Soul padded calmly into the cave, yet her twitching tail betrayed the emotion she showed. Padding over to the Royal Blue, she dipped her head in greetings and lifted it back up again, her now yellow eyes gleaming with excitment and admiration. "Hello." She said, her face breaking into a freindly smile, "The name's Soul, what's yours?" She asked, her head cocking slightly to the side. But the thoughts that raced through her head had nothing to do what she was doing now. 'Maybe I should organize some patrols..? But I dought anyone will join me. They are mostly scared of the dangers outside... maybe I should do it myself?'

~_~_~

user posted image

Lotylyn padded up to the beautiful objects, she gently touched her nose to the tip of one. It was so cold that it was like fire and ice mixed together- she almost jerked back, but her body kept her in place. She slowly closed her eyes and drank in the sharp scent of the blue crystal, she felt as if she could just stay there forever... she finally opened her eyes and took in a deep breath. The crystal was sparkling now- not just any ordinary sparkle- it was covered with countless stars and the object shined with the light of a silver moon. Her eyes widened as she suddenly jerked back, shaking slightly. She felt as if she had just had her full power restored to normal... it was frightening, yet so wonderful..

Edited by XxDragonletxX

Lillith:

She flicks an ear and dips her head slightly. 'Hmm...' She grunts and leaps into the air, leaping onto a ledge she watches the royal blue carefully. "He's very immature, for a royal blue." She mutters softly.

Chessayia:

She growls and a flame bursts from her nostrils, she hisses and growls at the vile raptor, the smell gut wrenching to her.

Clair watched as the young hatchling observed a crystal. It seemed to have done something to her. 'Wonder what it was... She looked around the cave, and certian crystal caught her eye. She walked over to it, and observed it more closely. It was a brown crystal with light blue stripes, and actually looked a little like her. Touching her nose to it, she felt a strange sensation of heat rise up in her belly. She quickly opened her mouth, and marvelous blue fire erupted from it. It wasn't much, but it was enough to startle her. The fire vanished, and she looked at the crystal. It had turned a solid white, and appeared to have many cracks. She touched it once more and it shattered before her, millions of pieces scattering across the floor. She backed away, and looked around. "Hey," She said to Lotylyn, "We should take as many of these as we can back to the others."

Kiki stared at Saedi for a long time, waiting for her to reply. "Violins are cloudy vans..." Kikou sighed. How can she get Saedi out? "I want to eat cheese now for some reason..." She loomed.

Saedi:

She looks up and squirms. "I don't know. DOnt you have like a magikal power of somethin?" She whines, her belly rumbling.

Kikou panicked. She wasn't sure how to get out of this situation. "HOW CAN I GET MYSELF OUT OF THIS PROBLEM?" She said as she face palmed herself to a tree. "...Ouchies..." She layed on the ground and rubbed her snout. "P-painful..." She moaned. She looked up to see some vines hanging above her, enough for Kikou to reach. "Uh...!" She jumped and grabbed a vine. Kikou quickly carried the small but thick vine across to get to Saedi. Maybe...! "...Wait. I just lost it." Her light bulb seemed to have short-circuited.

user posted image

Lotylyn nodded slowly, her belly seemed to do flips and summersaults and she felt this tingly sensation. "Yes, we need to take these things... and tell the others." She nodded slowly, her jaws clasping over a red crystal as she jerked her head back, pulling hard, her delicate paws digging into the soil. Suddenly, the crystal popped free as Lotylyn fell back, her face a mixture of absolute horror and surprise. Everything seemed so surreal, the world moved in a slow motion around her as she cried out, "NOOOOO." She leapt into the air, her paws outstretched to receive the falling crystal, shivering as the cold object hit her paws; once more, a burning sensation ran up through her. With a sigh of releif, she collected herself and gripped the crystal tightly in her jaws as she padded out of the tunnel.

Clair followed after the smaller hatchling with a few crystals of her own. She had her tail wrapped around three smaller white ones, which gave off a very bright light, lighting their way through. She balence a blue one on her back, and carried two in her mouth. 'M-maybe I overdid it... These things are heavy...' She thought to herself. Soon she could see light from the main part of the cave ahead.

Zion watched Soul carefully as she came inside. She looked stressed, so Zion started to converse with her mentally, (Are you okay Soul... you look out of it.)

(OOC: Srry for not posting, Doc Severinson concert tonight with the rest of freshman band!! Anyway, I'm back friends)

user posted image

Oliver saw a rather pretty dragon come up and introduce herself. He was really enjoying all the attention he was getting, and decided to play it cool.

"My name is Nathan, but you can just call me Nate." He said, returning the smile. He looked back at the dragon who had asked him the question before.

"Umm.. I don't think I like anything else. You're not asking too many questions, it's totally fine." The dragon still seemed off... the way he responded... his eyes...That's it!! He's blind!! He thought to himself. He felt bad for Avio, and decided that it wouldn't be a good idea to poke fun at his disability. He knew his limits.

Lillith:

She spots Soul and Leaps from the ledge, landing gracefully she goes over to Soul, "I heard from Chessayia you found an old dragon somewhere? Have you gone to talk to him again?" She tilts her head slightly.

Maer:

He re-enters the cave, his body completely racked. He goes over to the crowd and raises and eyebrow, "What in the name of the scales on my butt is going on over here?" He shoves himself into the group to see a smug looking Royal Blue, "And who is this dummy?" He glares with his flaming orange eyes.

Chessayia:

She follows Maer after having to coax the fiery wolf pup back into her inner being. She sighs and shakes his head before going and tapping Avio on the shoulder "Hey Avi, Wanna go eat somethin? I'm starved." She stands near Avio, not paying any attention to the Royal Blue.

"S-sure." He stuttered quietly. He looked around with his blind eyes. "W-what happened to the creature you were fighting with?" He asked, curious. He looked at Nate, and did a cheerful smile. "D-do you wanna come toooo...?" He asked before drifting off. He wondered if his personality was like a girl's. He shrugged it off though. The more the merrier. He happily thought. He liked being with other hatchlings.

"A-auh! Also, where is Saedi and Kikou?" He asked, hoping that his friends would know where they were.

CHessayia:

"I think their out exploring." She says quietly. Her voice is only a whisper, after it having been loud when fighting. Her snake bite has two yellow scabs over it on her neck. She nudges Avio with her snout towards the cave entrance and goes back outside to look at the smoldering Raptor. She turns and goes to the bushes were she buried her lunch and unburies it. She eats some bits of it before collecting some berries and munching on those, holding them in her mouth before swallowing.

user posted image

Nathan was a bit taken back by the sudden hostility from this dragon he didn't even know. He ignored Avio's invitation for now, and shot back at the ember dragon.

I'm the dummy looking at the idiot." He said calmly, but with the same poisonous undertone the dragon had used. He quickly turned away and faced Avio once more.

"Sure, I'd like to come with! It sure beats being in here with all of these jerks." He took a moment to glare at both the Hellhorse, and the Ember.

"Where do we hunt?" He asked.

The white dragon fiddled around with his claws. "U-uh...I'm a white dragon...So I don't think I'm suppose to hunt...Sorry." He sighed. He wondered if he was the only one who doesn't eat meat. "Ch-Chess can help you with hunting though...or at least thats what I think..." He said to the royal blue. "S-sorry that I don't hunt!" He quietly apologized. "So, lets go outs-" Avio didn't pay attention to his surroundings, so he face palmed straight into a wall. "Ouchies of pillows..." He moaned. He wasn't sure why he kept getting hit in the face by a wall.