Psycho Cat

Shattered Glass ◊ Accepting

Fate stopped and pondered this in her head. She was planning to mooch off of the Soulpeace, but maybe she could take the offer on the alliance that Evan had offered. She could do well with a bodyguard of some sorts. As long as he didn't mess her up when she was stealing, she could deal with him. She didn't mind being called names. Fate didn't mind slander on her part, she got called horrible names by almost everyone she had every met. One more person calling her a filthy pest didn't make that much of a difference. "True, two minds are greater than the mass of one." she said with a small nod. "I suppose you wish to acquire a meal, correct?" Fate asked. "We can leave as soon as this Soulpeace either agrees or does what she has planned." Fate eyed the sickly Soulpeace. The leg was still in Fate's mouth. The Soulpeace was obviously interesting in such a fresh subject.

Aki jumped on a rabbit and killed it. He looked at Shyvin. He gave the rabbit. "Its yours." was all he can say. He had no interest in hunting right now, but he had to feed him. He didn't want him to get on his nerves. Nor did he want him to find out what he was doing.

"Are you an ex-rogue?" He asked. Just act like your curious about him He thought to himself. He tilted his head to add on the effect.

Shyvin could see something was ruffling this dragons feathers, but put the better of his effort into devouring the rabbit hungrily. "Yes, but barely. In all, I just didn't want to be killed. Survival of the smartest, ya know? Though you've seen me before, I can put a firm alibi on that, so why do you ask such a stupid question?" he narrowed his eyes.

"w-well, your the first ever rogue to actually talk to me other than my teachers so..." He turned away. He was actually getting interested in this dragon.

"Its just....I'm...curious about you...." He truthfully said. "Was that really a silly question?" He laughed nervously.

"I-I uh...wanted to know more about you." He smiled.

"Well, all right, I believe you. After all, I am pretty interesting." He flashed his brilliant wings. "But I feel you're hiding something. You hardly seemed interested in hunting 'till I came along, even when prey is scarce. Go on, I'm all ears."

Aki spilled quite a bit of questions. "How was the war? Did you get any scars? Have you killed a dragon before? If so,what was it like? Was it filled with organs and intestines or did you manage to kill the dragon without any blood? Did you feel miserable in the under works?" He had a lot more questions to ask him. A LOT MORE.

He stopped for a moment for him to reply. "well?" He asked.

Shyvin completely forgot about what he was going to ask. Proudly puffing up his chest, he began. "I wasn't a huge part of the war, but it was just as terrible as I had told them. If I had any scars, you would see them. At times, yes, I killed. I killed them fast and painlessly, unless it was a traitor. Them I made him suffer... And the Under Works? Well, I hated them, to say the least."

Aki was amazed. "wow! Your so cool! I never participated in the war at all...and to still look so pretty for a male...." His eyes were sparkling. "And to answer all those questions so quickly...! Amazing!" He complimented him.

Shyvin liked this dragon. After gloating some more, he came back to his senses and remembered his question. Though this time he asked it a bit more subtly. "So, tell me about yourself."

------------------------------------

Evan looked at the sickly healer dragon. "Alright then, what do say?"

"well, I'm Aki. I never really saw the world when I was a child." He looked down. "nobody really talked to me and hated me unless it was the teachers." He sighed. "And when I finally had the chance, Everyone seemed to hate me for being in a container." Aki sighed. "My life is boring." He looked at Shyvin. "unlike your's." He said to Shyvin.

Edited by Jass

"what about lately?" he asked "Surely there's something interesting you've done?" Shyvin was interested. He found that the rarer breeds were always skittering about for some important event. That was scarcely true for him. He was usually just dragging himself along the ground.

Aki stared at him. "well,maybe." he looked at the trees."there is something interesting in this forest, but I can't seem to find it." He replied. "I don't know why....I feel something will happen and go very wrong if I don't." He looked at Shyvin. "Are you interested?" He focused on Shyvin's eyes. "its only an instinct though. nothing else." He laughed nervously. Just what will he do?

"Maybe," Shyvin returned the eye-contact "Just what is this instinct? It sounds interesting, whatever you're looking for. If it's valuable, then we might be able to sell it. For food." His stomach rumbled agreement. A rabbit was not enough for him. This will be my death place, he thought darkly.

"are you that hungry?" He said as he gave a bird to him. "Is that why you've been following me so often?" He asked. He looked around for more food to hunt, and came back with another rabbit. He didn't exactly want to answer that his instinct question. He decided to change the topic.

"are we even friends?" He remembered he did have a friend who later broke up, but he can't seem to remember what species or name it was.

Diving into the rabbit, he finished it whole. Looking back up, he started talking again "I dunno. Nobody really has friends here, but I've been with other people more often than some, if you want to count that." He shrugged "But I couldn't be the judge of that, as I myself am usually left alone, which suits me just as well." That's a lie, he thought to himself. A friend couldn't hurt. Especially one that produces compliments and free food. "But that doesn't necessarily mean I hate society, I just hate most of the people here. I was doing just fine until they came along."

He eats things fast... Was all he thought. "so,since we're friends,what do you think we should do?" he glanced at the Blusang Lindswurm. "Anything you have plans for?" He asked Shyvin.

"if ya do, I wanna hear it." He smiled. Aki was curious to see how he would react.

Edited by Jass

"Hmm, not really," he replied. "We can go somewhere, though. The Avine Swamp is an interesting place, for sure."

((Trying to get everyone back together since this RP is still fairly small))

------------------------------------

Evan gave the Soulpeace a poke. "Well? are you coming or not?"

"Alright.Want anymore rabbits?" He said as he walked into the swamp. His first friend that doesn't attack him nor is an innocent. He was a bit happy about that. But it reminded him a bit of his previous "friends" like Evan. I still think of you as a friend,Evan. He sighed as he walked deeper into the forest.

Will I meet him again? He thought to himself as Shyvin followed. He hoped so.

"No," he lied. He liked it much more here, though. While not a perfect replica, it was much closer to his coastal home. "So," he said embarrassed "You know where the Swamp is, right?"

"not exactly, but I'm sure we won't get lost. After all, You are a speedy flier,yes?" He smiled.

Aki can tell the male was embarrassed and snickered. "You should hide your emotions better to be embarrassed." Aki said as he continued on.

He walked along the forest to mostly find rabbits who shot away after seeing the dragons. They were easy to catch,but right now,there wasn't any point of doing so.

Syvin opened his mouth for a retort, but heard some distant talking. Turning his head, he saw a small 'camp'. "Looks like we're here," he said.

"Is that...?!" Aki was surprised. He didn't know there was a camp spot there. But, He quickly flew towards it, and landed right beside it. "This wasn't here before....did you make this? Aki asked Shyvin.

He hoped not. He hoped it was Evan's, or maybe the soul peace's or Fate's.

"This isn't normal?" he asked "I thought I heard that you had just been here?" he tilted his head a little, and then looked down. "We're... lost?"

((We should probably wait for the others xd.png ))

"No,silly! It means that this 'camp' was made after I explored this place!" Aki smiled. He was filled with excitement to the brim. "there are other dragons here! Lets wait for them!" Aki said. He wanted to see other dragons and humans.

Zia was slowly wandering back to her campsite. The heavy shield on the end of her tail was dragging across the ground behind her, making quite a bit of noise. She was tired, hungry, and about ready to collapse when suddenly, she caught the scent of two other dragons coming from her camp. Immediately she moved so that she was downwind of them and crept as close as she could get without being noticed.