Psycho Cat

Shattered Glass ◊ Accepting

Aki felt as if another presence was near. Had it been Evan? He looked a bit anxious as he caught a Rabbit to eat. He ate a bit of the rabbit before he gave some to Shyvin.

"um...since we're here....want to talk while we wait? he asked Shyvin.

Shyvin shrugged "Well, actually I'm more focused on the pressence near us," he said "Hello? Is anyone out there?"

"you noticed it too?" Aki said. He soured around the place with his eyes. "hello? do want some food?" He asked. Of course, Aki smiled. "We'll share some if you want!" He called out.

I hope it won't get too shy. He thought to himself.

"Shoot!" She thought. Well, I guess stealth never really was my strong suit...

Zia cautiously climbed out of the bushes she had been hiding in and examined the two dragons before her. She didn't really say much anyways, so she just looked at them with her usual cold, but curious expression.

"hello!" He welcomed her. "Want to eat something?" He asked. He was curious if she would accept or not. It may as well tell her a bit about herself. "well?" He said to the dragon.

He can tell that she was curious also,and probably wondered why Aki and Shyvin were here.

"...Yeah, sure." She replied. She liked this Golden Wyvern. He and his friend seemed pretty nice. "I'm Zia." She told them once she walked a bit closer.

"cool. Mine's Aki." He said as he gave her a rabbit. "and thats Shyvin." He pointed to the the Blusang lindswurm.

"we found your campsite here." Aki giggled."I thought you were someone else but I guess not. " He looked down at the ground.

"Who did we think she was?" Shyvin asked "Oh, and hi," he said, glancing at the Guardian. "Again, I'm Shyvin. Spelled S H Y V I N. Don't call me anything but." then he looked back at Aki "Well?"

"There are others out here? I've been alone for a long time now. Oh, it's nice to meet you both by the way." She smiled and curled her tail around her talons as she ate so that her shield was laying between them. She was being friendly, but she was still a little on edge from not talking to anyone who wasn't trying to take her food in so long.

Aki looked at Shyvin. "thats how your name was spelled?"he said to him. Obviously, he thought of it differently. He laughed. "Whoops! I thought your name was spelled differently." He laughed nervously.

Shyvin gave a slow blink to show how much he didn't care. Then asked again "Did you think this was someone else? Why? Do you know anyone else here?"

Aki fiddled around with his claws. "well. yeah. I did know some dragons that live here." He replied to Shyvin. "but very few of them." He said to him.

"so...yeah..." He made an embarrassed face.

"Well, if you'd like I'll help you look for them. Or we can wait and see if they find us. Or, you know. WHatever you guys want to do." She chipped in.

Aki wanted to go and find Evan,but what if Evan well...popped up near camp? He was unsure on what to do. He didn't exactly like deciding on choices.

"uhh...why don't you decide?" He said to Zia.

"Well, I mean, they're your friends, right? If you wanna see them again we can just fly around for a while." She replied. She was never good at making decisions, even back when she was a hatchling, Lily was the one in charge. Zia was just the one that kept her safe.

Edited by makenziec123

"Perhaps whoever this is is in the Avine Swamp Ruins? We could check there." Shyvin suggested.

"Their not exactly my friends." Aki softly replied. Obviously, after what happened to him after Evan discovered, he wasn't exactly sure what would happen if he told her that he was a rogue.

Mara's eyes lit up as soon as she heard that there was a mass pile of food.

"Take me to the pile, small one." She demanded.

She was determined to fill her stomach at last. The last time she had eaten a full meal was over twenty years ago.

It might also make for her journey out of the swamp. She might even fill her large sack with the pile when no one was looking. She secretly grabbed it just in case.

"Then let me take you to the treasure trove!" Fate said as she turned and began to bound away into the forest. She made her way through the forest and lifted her head into the air. She flared her nostrils and head towards the smell of freshly caught prey. It was more of a rotting smell now, but the alluring scent of fresh meat was still there. Fate pushed her head into a bush and located one of the corpses. Her eyes gleamed as she gazed upon the delicious meal in front of her. Such a promising piece of prey should not go to waste. Maybe this succulent, juicy, meat would get Fate on Evan's and the Soulpeace's good side. Fate pulled herself out of the bush and sat down next to it. The leg still in Fate's jaws made her mouth water. She was tempted to eat it, but knew better. However, these dragons would be more interested in the bigger meat. Maybe, she could sneak a bite or two....

Evan looked at the meat, and then back at Fate with a 'What's the catch' type of face. Nonetheless, he took the smaller half of the pile for himself, and then left the rest of the meat for the clearly needing Soulpeace. Then he looked back at fate. "You keep that leg," he said "We have more than we ever had in a long time." This was one of the few times Evan was sincerely nice.

"Why thank you, good lad." Fate said with quick bow. She laid down and began to devour the leg ravenously. She knew the two must think there was something she wanted in return. Of course there was a catch. Such a luxurious meal was not given away out of kindness. Fate did not want much from these two. She would not ask for them to journey with her and she would not ask them to do be a bodyguard for her or anything of that sort. All she wanted was one little thing, a favor.

Evan could tell by the look on the little Nilia's face that his hunch was right. Licking his lips he sat back up "All right then, spill it out. It's no secret you want something."

--------------------

Shyvin looked at both of them. "Maybe not, but there's strength in numbers. We should find them and team up. It will be good for all of us."

Fate looked up at Evan curiously. "Oh? You think I want something from you?" she asked. "Well I will not lie to you, I do wish for you to give me something in return for this flavorsome meal. All I require of you is a favor. Just one, no more than that. I won't ask you to kill someone and I won't ask of you to do something near the feats of impossibility. Just one moment where I can ask you to do something and you will do so." Fate held her talons to her sides and shrugged. "It's nothing too big." she said nonchalantly. "A small errand isn't too much of a problem, correct?"

"Alright, sounds good to me." Zia replied. It might not be so bad to have some company for a while... Even if it was only for a few hours or something like that.

"so we are going to..?"he wanted to make sure what they were doing. He looked around. Nothing interesting here...... What is it that was making his scales tingle?