Psycho Cat

Shattered Glass ◊ Accepting

(Oh ok)

Senka jumped back up unfazed, "your going to have to do better then that" he said, as he shot a freezing spell at the striped and started circling him. Snarling he tried to bite the striped dragon.

(Sorry it's so short)

Evonixe

--------------------

Evan jumped away as fast as he could, but felt his hind leg stiffen. "Not fast enough," he thought. Three legs was not something you wanted in a battle that relied on agility, especially when Stripes did best in trees. He was annoyed that his greatest advantage surrounded him, but his paralyzed hind leg prevented its use. However, as the Black's gaping maw swung at him, he tried anyways. He scrambled up the tree quite ungracefully, narrowly avoiding a fatal wound. Evan had done it this time, but that was too close for comfort. Even though his pride screamed against it, he knew this battle had only one gruesome ending. So he spread his wings and took to the air. He could at least have a chance in flight, where his smaller body would prove more nimble.

Sneak paused and snarled "why am I wasting my time on a striped dragon??" He walked away from Evan, his tail knocking down trees in anger.

Evonixe

--------------------

Flapping as hard as he could, Evan looked back, discovering that he wasn't being pursued. He was surprised, but also quite thankful. He shook his hind leg a little, and though it was still numb, he could feel it wiggle slightly. "Thank goodness it's not permanent," he said to himself. "Or I'd be one angry dragon. I'd rip that Black's throat out, even if I died trying!" Evan, of course, knew he wouldn't do that though. He would be torn in half. Actually, he almost had been if it weren't for his ability of flight. He sighed and landed, thinking he had gotten far enough away. He'd have to go back to the camp, now. There was no way he was going back there.

He thought he heard the faint beating of wings back in the direction he'd come from. Snapping around, he saw nothing. "Someone else must be making those sounds," he thought.

Keszpik

--------------------

He'd been looking all day, but Keszpik was still hungry. Nothing was out. Even the hushed forest was especially quite today. He belly let out a loud rumble. He hadn't eaten in at least three days, and he was ready to do anything. He stopped and drank in the air, hoping to catch a scent. Sure enough, something caught his nose. It was another dragon. That was something. Keszpik had eaten other dragons before. One time he had even eaten another Thunder. He wasn't fazed by cannibalism. It was the fight it took. Still, he flew on, knowing he had to eat soon. And as the scent had suggested, a Black Dragon was soon in view. It looked irritated somehow. No matter, though. Without saying anything, he landed and braced for attack.

Senka kept walking still irritated by the striped dragon. "Like that puny thing could hurt me." He muttered. He smelled another dragon but didn't care as he kept walking. "Anyone who want to mess with me now gets crushed." He thought.

Edited by Dragontamer259

Keszpik

--------------------

"He didn't notice me," Keszpik thought. "I wonder why he would be too annoyed to notice a fully grown adult right under his nose? Actually, I wonder why he's annoyed at all." He didn't wait for the Black to see him, though. He reared up and charged his enormous 'prey', slamming into it with full force. The blow shook Keszpik. He wasn't made for ramming into things, he was made for electrocution, but hunger had weakened his electrical powers. He had to fight with claws and teeth to win this fight. If he could, though, the benefits would be massive. He would be fully fed for days, something hard to brag about in current times. Yes, he had to win, no matter what it would cost. He briefly remembered Somniall. He had to win so he could keep living. So he could keep living for her.

Senka snarled and lashed out with his claws. "You have horrible stealth" he said as he slashed his claws over the other dragons face. "I was going to keep walking like I never smelled you but now that's not going to happen" he growled. "Plus I'm well fed." He said. "I had one piece of dried bear meat left and I just ate it." He added.

Edited by Dragontamer259

Keszpik

--------------------

"I could care less what you just ate," Keszpik replied, ignoring the stream of blood running down his face. "Because I plan on eating you. It's odd how things turn out sometimes. Are you mad, strange Black I hunt? I hope so. You have something I will never have. But if it's useless, why do I want it? I can't take it, so I'll have to settle for eating you instead." He launched himself at the Black again, claws outstretched and teeth bared.

Edited by Psycho Cat

Senka stepped to one side easily avoiding his attack and used one paw to push his head in the dirt. Senka took his other claws and stuck them deeply in the dragons back and started ripping a chunk of his back out. Senka laughed "your pathetic." He said simply.

Edited by Dragontamer259

Keszpik

--------------------

Feeling a searing sensitization on his back, Keszpik let lose a pulse of electricity. It was a life-draining attack, but if he had just waited this Black would pull a life-taking move. The electricity gave him confidence and he pushed the Black off him, turning swiftly and pinning it to a tree. "Pathetic?" He asked flatly. "I think not. You see, I am a third of one of the most powerful Trios of dragons you will ever meet. I single handedly turned the tides of the war in the favor of my Savior. You are merely a Black. You are plain. You are worthless. I am the hunter, you are the hunted. It is nature, and nature cannot be changed." He stared hard at the Black, meeting his eyes. Was he scared right now? When Keszpik was wounded, he hadn't been scared. He had only been confused. The hunted couldn't take on the hunter, it wasn't allowed. Was his Savior wrong?

Senka laughed and smirked at the dragon. " you could be the creator of dragons and I wouldn't care. "This is about survival of the fittest and YOU my dear prey aren't fit." He said. Senka whipped his tail cutting the tree and used his wings to get away from the dragons grasp. He shot fire at the dragon and reopened the cut on his back; this time jumping on him and sticking all four of his claws in his back.

Keszpik

--------------------

Feeling the dragon crash down on him, Keszpik knew he had to think fast. He could win this, he knew, but he wouldn't with brute force alone. He growled in pain, knowing he was losing blood, and lots. But as he realized what he had to do, he didn't try to shake the dragon off. Instead, taking in the sudden realization that he was in a bog, he dragged himself to a nearby puddle, collapsing in it, and in effect soaking both Keszpik and the Black on top of him. He knew he couldn't use much electricity now, but he only need a little. Enough to be amplified in the water. So, mustering all he had left, the Thunder electrified the water, shocking anything wet in it.

Senka was shocked but dug his claws in deeper and ripped chunks of the dragons skin out and sticking his claws back in at new places. Senka snarled "my scales protected me from the worst of it." He said with a laugh.

Keszpik

--------------------

"So, this where it ends," he thought. "Losing to a Black. Oh well, everyone dies at some point." Keszpik was oddly accepting of his death. His goal for anarchy had been achieved. And in his last golden days, the world bent down and kneeled down to him. And now he was done. He briefly wondered what death was like. Was there truly a god, like the humans believed? When he died, would Keszpik finally ascend to emotion? He wondered. But he also wanted to live. He wanted to live for his one love, who she herself had died. The Thunder was torn. Accept death, or push forward? He closed his eyes and waited for an answer.

Evonixe

--------------------

As he walked on, Evan was sure it was over. No more Black. No more woods. No more morning walks. He'd just avoid that dragon as much as possible. But something stopped him. An acrid, tangy scent. The scent of blood. Pools and pools of it. And of all places, it was coming from the same direction as the Black. "No, I'm not risking my life for another creature." He tried to walk away from the smell, but could not, try as he might. "Oh, well, that imbecile deserves it!" He thought, quickly turning and running in the direction he had come from. He got back in the air soon, flying as fast as he could. He felt his leg, though still stiff, loosen a little. As Evan flew on, indeed the dragon from earlier came into view, as well as a new dragon. Both were stained bright red, and both were terribly wounded, but he felt more obliged to help the Thunder underneath. He dive-bombed the Black, slamming it into the trees and forcing it off the other dragon. "Not so tough when you have the element of surprise against you, huh?" He sneered. "What's the matter? Did the big, strong Black get a boo-boo?" He laughed at the blood-stained dragon.

Senka snarled at the striped. He whipped his tail at him making the striped slam into a tree. He then healed the thunder and himself and walked away. "Work on your fighting." He said. "Also striped this is the thunders blood." "Almost all of the blood is from the thunder dragon."

Edited by Dragontamer259

((Now DT, I'm saying this in a constructive manner, not a mean one: Senka is being too OP. You cannot deflect, absorb, and counter every blow I make. Yes, while it is realistic to escape some harm, it's not realistic for a Black to completely maul a Thunder - or any Trio Dragon. Especially after just ending a previous battle. I notice in your posts that Senka can just pull out whatever ability he wants: freezing, fire, electrical immunity, healing, or just plain mutilation. While yes, Blacks are good magic users, they aren't the most amazing dragons in DC that can do whatever they please. Most RPers choose an ability/set of abilities and stick with it when it comes to varied dragons. ex. maybe Bob wants his dragon to be a Magi? Sure, Magi's are good magic users, but Bob would be hard to RP with if his Magi could poop out rainbows and open a portal to an alternate universe. Maybe Bob's Magi can teleport, breath orange fire, and has limited healing magic, instead of everything at once. Hope this helps.

Also, can't post till tomorrow. School.))

(Ok thanks for telling me..... This is my first rp so I didn't really know. I'll remeber that in the future!)

Once Senka was out of the dragons sight he stumbled to a cave and collapsed. He started rubbing some moss on his wounds. Tiredly he pushed a boulder over the entrance of the cave and went to sleep.

Evonixe

--------------------

"Go take on Wrath if you want to be cocky," Evan growled under his breath. He felt like something inside him had been set on fire by that infuriating Black, and his raging flame could not be put out. Still, now he had another chance to continue his walk. As he turned to continue, though, a giant grey mass was strewn before him. He was looking at Evan with big, blank eyes. "Your name," it demanded. This Thunder creeped the Stripe out, and he didn't know if he wanted to get acquainted with it. Everything about it was just... flat. Like all the life had been sucked out of it. "Your. Name." It repeated. "I.. Uh.. Evonixe. Evan, preferably, though." "Keszpik Fulgetrum Tonitrus," the dragon replied. Okay, so he knew its name. He was a little more confident now. He still didn't feel like getting any nearer, though. "If we're getting formal, I'm Evonixe Alabus," he added on, taking a step back.

Keszpik

--------------------

"Hmm, I see then," Keszpik said. "I've heard of you before; fabled for your incompetence and exasperating attitude." Evan glared at him. He seemed ready to give a sharp retort, but the Thunder silenced him with a raise of his paw. "Don't bother. The truth is painful. An insult is merely skinless truth. I could say you are smaller than average, but instead I say you are a puny morsel that isn't fit for a cat." Evan looked angrier than ever, now. "That is not funny!" Keszpik didn't think it was funny. He thought it was true. He didn't believe in holding back. He was criticized all the time and now he was an enormous Thunder. There was no shame in that.

Drake

Drake wiggled inside of his egg. "Too much dark." He thought. He rammed the egg until he broke out. He looked around. No one else was there and Drake was hungry. He got up and stumbled outside unaccustomed to walking. He landed on his face and he walked into the light being temporarily blinded. His eyes adjusted and his tummy rumbled. He didn't know it now but he was huge for a hatchling. He stumbled around wondering what he was looking for. "F-f-fooooooddddd" he said, not used to speaking. "What is a food??" He wondered. It just sounded right. So he went off trying to find the food.

Edited by Dragontamer259

Evonixe

--------------------

"Guh, well, I'm going. Good luck making any friends like that!" Evan spat at the Thunder. Instead, though, Keszpik only gave him a confused glance. "You know, friends? People who do stuff for you and make you happy?" "I know what a friend is," he replied calmly, "but I don't see the point in them. In fact, I don't see the point in 'happy,' either, on that matter. So no, I do not care for my friendship skills. I strive for the truth and only the truth." Evan shook his head. This dragon really was a creep. Even the way he looked now; his limbs sprawled in the mud, his battle crushingly lost, yet his face was empty and somewhat like a blank canvas. He shivered, noticing how uncannily Keszpik resembled some sort of demented live puppet. Moving, but never changing. He didn't like this anymore. "Well, again, g'bye. I really have to go... uh... somewhere." Somewhere far away from here, he added to himself. As he walked away, he felt Keszpik's stone cold eyes scorching his pelt.

Keszpik

--------------------

As Evan left, the Thunder watched him for a very long time. His talk of friendship had intrigued Keszpik. Benefits? To friendship? He had never made any real friends, so this was news to him. Big news, in fact. He himself had never developed social skills, but he could learn if it would result in a positive outcome. Happiness did not interest him, but somebody doing favors for you could easily be a key skill for Keszpik's survival. That Black seemed quite powerful. Do I attempt friendship with him? he wondered. Maybe. He hauled himself off the ground. Now he'd have to find this Black, though. He put down his snout and drank in the air. Yes, a fresh scent trail was lingering. The muddy earth around him distorted the smell with the scent of plants and dirt and other things, but the distinct stench the Black had left behind could not be drowned. So, lifting his muzzle, he headed toward his potential 'friend.'

Evonixe

--------------------

Evan meandered around as he pleased, no longer particularly worried about which direction he headed in now that he felt the two main threats of the bog were gone. He listened as the silent forest made little sounds, like rustling grass, or a small lap of a wave. It calmed himself. And then he heard something. Music. Not music per se, but to the Stripe it was beautiful. For as he looked up into a nearby tree, a bird was chirping. It was vainly trying to find a mate, which it would never see. Birds were as rare as solid gold nuggets in the tattered future. He crouched low, sneaking up on it, and then pounced. It fell limp immediately in his salivating jaws. It turned out to be a scrawny mockingbird, but Evan was ecstatic over the meal and devoured it in a few famished gulps.

~~~

After a long period of more walking, Evan looked up and noticed it was noon. He sighed. He really ought to get back to camp, not that anyone was missing him. He got up, his belly as close to full as it had ever been, and spread his wings out for flight. But just then a tiny voice caught his ears. "F-f-fooooood..." It sounded like no more than a hatchling. No, no. I've already saved one dragon's hide today, he thought. But the voice haunted him, and he rolled his eyes as he turned to see what it was.

Evan entered a clearing to find a large Ember hatchling. He sighed, knowing it was hungry. "Just.. Just get over here. I'll find you something..."

Drake hear something and stumbled over to where the sound was coming from. "Why is the dragon so tiny??" He thought. He was already almost a tower to the dragon. "But this dragon has the foood." He thought. "F-f-fooooodddd??" He asked as his tail thumped on the ground. "W-w-want fooooooddddd" he said again.

Senka woke up and walked out of his cave. He started walking and found a scrawny squirrel. He ate it anyway but was still hungry. He saw a small pigmy dragon and attacked it. He ate it feeling better. But he was still hungry. He walked back to the cave, pushed a boulder in front of the entrance, and took a nap.

Evonixe

--------------------

He rolled his eyes. "Yes, food," Evan said in a flustered tone. "It's also very rare and I should not be so keen to share," he grumbled quietly to himself. He wrapped his tail around the hatchling's neck and walked him somewhat like a dog back into the forest. Dog. He licked his lips at the thought of such a good meal. But now he had... this. This useless extra weight he had to drag around now. But alas, not even Evan was cruel enough to leave the hatchling behind. "Have a name?" He asked. "Wait, no, off course you don't. Don't answer that. I actually ought to think of a name for you. Um... Well, let's see. You're pretty hefty. Maybe Drake? Technically speaking, you're not really a drake, but all the drakes I've met are quite big." And hungry, he thought. A small scuffling sound interrupted his worries, though. He pricked his ears, dropping into a crouch. As he peered over a bush, he saw a raccoon huddled over a rotting fish carcass, already picked over by many other creatures. The furry brown animal made his mouth water, but he concentrated. In a second, he was on top of it. It squeaked and then was still. The meal was rather small, but compared to most of his meals it was quite big, and he didn't want to share. However, he''d have to be evil to let the newborn starve, so he ripped it in half and gave the smaller side to the hatchling. "You're welcome," he grumbled, stuffing his face into the meat.

Drake sniffed the meat and nibbled it. After he tried it he was tearing into it. He soon finished his part and thumped his tail on the ground again. "W-want more foooooodddddd." He said.