Psycho Cat

Shattered Glass ◊ Accepting

Evonixe

--------------------

We all want more food, Evan thought to himself. "Well maybe you can nibble on some grass or something. I dunno, it's just that we've already been pretty lucky. Maybe someone at camp will share food with you." He doubted that, but at least it would quiet down the hatchling. He spread his wings for flight, ready to get back to the settlement bordering Aero-Metropolis when he suddenly remembered something. His newly adopted luggage didn't have any wings. Evan sighed deeply. It would be a very long trip back on land, and it would be even longer with Drake meandering behind him. "Well, I hope you like walking more than I do, because you can bet that we'll be doing plenty of that..."

Keszpik

--------------------

Keszpik followed the scent trail wherever it took him. He wanted to find that Black if it was the last thing he did. The mud squished unpleasantly between his paws in some parts, but he never strayed too far off the path. Soon though, he thought he was close. The scent was much stronger and much fresher now. He quickened his pace, paying less attention to the trail now, until he came to a large boulder. It smelled strongly of the Black. Keszpik wondered if this was its den. If it is, I'll have to wait here. I know better than to stick me head into a hole which might contain something hostile. I'm not particularly interested in having my face clawed off.

Drake thumped his tail harder "w-want more foooooodddddd NOW." He said thumping harder. He started stomping his feet on the ground.

Senka woke up to a weird smell. He sniffed again and realized that it was the thunder dragon waiting for him. He growled quietly not wanting a fight; his wounds had just healed. He went to a corner and started pulling the boulder away so if a claw came to swipe he would be safe.

Edited by Dragontamer259

Evonixe

--------------------

"I told you, eat a plant or something. If you're so amazing that you can hunt not even ten minutes after your birth, go ahead, but I'm not going to linger in the forest on a wild goose chase until the moon rises and all the night creatures come out." Evan shivered. No one at camp stayed up after curfew. Too many nocturnal dragons were out looking for a meal than his comfort level allowed. If something wanted to eat Drake, fine, but he wasn't risking his own pelt for this imbecile Ember hatchling. He wrapped his tail back around the angry hatchling's neck, walking him back west. "And hurry up. I don't want to run into that black again. He's the one thing I don't need to be dealing with right now."

Keszpik

--------------------

As the boulder twitched a little, Keszpik peeked in. He was dismayed to see it was a wide cave, not a small hole, and his wait had been unnecessary. But he didn't have time to worry about trivial things now: It was time to make friends with the Black. "Hello," he greeted. "I have returned, as you can see, on business. I am here to make 'friends' with you. I am Keszpik Fulgetrum Tonitrus. The earlier squabble I now see as mere proof of your power. Would you accept my offer?"

Drake followed Evan reluctantly. He stomach growled as he walked making him upset.

Senka listened to the thunder and crept out of the corner staying in the shadows so keszpik wouldn't see him. "I accept your offer, I am Senka." He said. He stepped out of the shadows looking at the thunder.

Keszpik

--------------------

"Exellent," he said. "It is nice to know your name, 'Senka.'" Keszpik returned the Black's stare, studying him closely. His green eyes were gleaming in the late afternoon sun. Unfortunately, now he didn't know what to do or say, so it had become more or less an awkward standoff. The Thunder knew he wasn't going to make the first move, because he didn't even know how a social situation worked.

((Guh, short post is short.))

Senka stared back at the thunder and then walked to a shadowy corner and lied down.

Drake flopped on the ground "I-I-I'm tired. Want more fooooodddddd." He said with his tail thumping.

((Sorry the posts so short....... I have to go to piano now.))

Aeus

Spreading his wings, Aeus took off from the edge of the building. He dropped the fish he had been carrying next to a roadside beggar." You're welcome!" He smiled. He flew off to the forest to see if there was anyone he could talk to.

( you guys are in a forest, right?)

(WOW so sorry I've been on the wrong forum.... Anyway Drake is a magma hatchling)

Edited by Dragontamer259

((Aaah! I'm such I procrastinator! I swear I started typing a post, but then it got accidentally deleted and I raged. I can't start typing now but I seriously will try to post tonight.))

Shade Schmidt

"A shadow in the light is bound to be spotted, but a shadow among shadows? Who could distinguish one from another? Who has the time? But let's say that shadow was different. Smaller, differently shaped, or maybe a different colour. You would notice it, wouldn't you?"

Hidden in the shadows of the Lux gates, Shade hid himself among a group of black dragons, who chatted amicably. His skin was dark enough to fit in, and the cloak covered the rest that didn't. Except his eyes. The single bright blue eye bore out, glowing faintly. His hood had been pulled down quite a bit so that he could be unnoticed. He finally spotted his brother, prowling around. But, after a little bit, he had vanished deeper into Dravoogh territories. Sighing, Shade graciously thanked them, voice rasping with effort, before he pulled away from the group, merging with the crowds. He kept his head down so that his eye would be ignored, and moved forward. His clawed hand dug into robe pockets, searching for coins. He slid out the single bronze one and looked up. The first thing he spotted was a young hatchling, looking sick. The boy wore patchwork clothes, and was in the midst of a coughing fit. Even the writing on his sign of 'help for sale' was written wrong. Shade felt terrible for the creature, and broke away, drifting silently over. He waited until the other jumped, knowing that his presence was acknowledged. "Here. You look like you need it more than I do," he told the boy lowly, then pulled away. He paused at the tugging on his cape. "Th-thank you, sir!" the boy blurted, staring at the single blue eye. Shade chuckled softly, nodding, then pulled away, merging again with the crowd. Until someone bumped into him.

I seriously will try to post

((RL happens, you know. My last full post was the 17th))

Evonixe

--------------------

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" Evan roared. "It was my choice to bring you. It was my choice to feed you. It was my choice to attempt bringing you to camp before night fell and you got eaten! Are you asking for a death wish? Because that's what will happen when I oh so carefully dump you in the great land of nowhere." He pulled his ears and glared down at Drake. He'd officially had enough of pesky Trio Dragons. First Keszpik, and now... this. He'd kiss Aer before he was going to put up with an Ice on the way. Before going on, however, he had to compose himself. An angry Evan was a defenseless Evan. He drew in a deep breath and exhaled. He could do this. He was clever. He was lithe. He was that one amazing Stripe everyone in the Avine region knew or had heard of. He certainly wouldn't let this little Magma hatchling tear him apart. He wrapped his tail around Drake's neck and walked on. "Shush now," he warned, "Or I will be very, very angry."

Keszpik

--------------------

Inviting himself in, Keszpik walked into the gave and sniffed the ground. He sat down and examined the walls. "It smells of stone and you," he stated flatly. "Don't tell me you live in this disgraceful place, mister 'Senka.'" His tone was not insulting, but the words were. The Thunder could never tell, though. He lived by the truth, and sometimes it hurt. This, too, he was oblivious to because he couldn't get hurt; emotionally, anyways. Though it seemed this was why he was never happy, either. "Oh well, it does have an air of fortitude about it, hmm? A boulder, thick stone walls. Not a lot can get in. I suppose that certainly is better than luxury. Aut neca aut necare, a fine motto." Like his full name, this phrase was Latin. Keszpik quite liked Latin. It was far more graceful than English. He would probably speak it all the time if more people spoke it. Sadly, no one speaks a dead language, and there's so little time to learn one in the modern chaos.

Aeus swooped around, until he spotted a striped dragon with a magma hatchling. He landed next to them."Hello."

(Yesh!! It was a joke....) ((partly.)) ((( tongue.gif )))

"NO!! " Drake said, determined to get his way. "I want foood." He said louder, his stomach growling. He then looked at the dragon that had just landed near him. "H-hi what's your....." He trailed off, not knowing the word for what he was trying to say.

Senka did not look fazed at Keszpik's words. The black was already accustomed to these personalities. "If you don't like the cave, so be it." Senka said. "It's warm in Winter, cool in Summer, and it's safer then most places." He added, in the same flat tone as Keszpik.

Edited by Dragontamer259

(Yesh!! It was a joke....) ((partly.)) ((( tongue.gif )))

"NO!! " Drake said, determined to get his way. "I want foood." He said louder, his stomach growling. He then looked at the dragon that had just landed near him. "H-hi what's your....." He trailed off, not knowing the word for what he was trying to say.

Senka did not look fazed at Keszpik's words. The black was already accustomed to these personalities. "If you don't like the cave, so be it." Senka said. "It's warm in Winter, cool in Summer, and it's safer then most places." He added, in the same flat tone as Keszpik.

Aeus

"I'm Aeus. Who are you?" He stared at the striped dragon." I've never seen one of you before.."

Drake blinked. "A-aeussssssssss. I'm Draake." He said, copying how Aues introduced himself. Drakes stomach rumbled and he cocked his head at Aues. "Fooood??" He asked, his stomach growling again.

Aeus smiled at the hatchling." Food? I'm sorry, I have my last piece to someone a while ago. I have to fly all the way back to the coast to get more." He kicked at a rock, sending it flying off." So, what are you two doing?"