picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

Nick smiled as Akuma got into the water, even if the distrust was obvious in his eyes as he looked at Nick. Nick stared at Akuma and looked around thoughtfully for a second. He actually hadn't thought of how to teach someone to swim before, it just came naturally to him. "Alright so... lets see." he said out loud to himself. "Umm, I guess I'll just show you the motions first and you can try to mimic them." He went on as he started to swim towards Akuma freestyle, stopping in front of the hybrid boy. "Breath out through your nose while your face is in the water, and when you need to take a breath just do this." Nick explained as he went back into freestyle stroke and took a breath, exaggerating his last arm movement so Akuma could see. "Make sure to breath through your mouth while taking breaths by the way, wouldn't want to suck up any excess water up your nose. That's not fun."

Thinking a bit more he got an idea and came back over to Akuma, moving his arm parallel with the water and keeping it there, extended. "Hold onto my arm and practice the last part of your stroke that way, instead of moving your arm down through the water to reset, just keep it holding onto my arm and do the next stroke from there. That way you can practice the stroke without worrying about keeping afloat." He said, explaining how to do it to Akuma.

(That would be helpful Esko since I can't find much for my char to do rn.)

Garin had been exploring around the cave for a while now and had found that all of the tunnels led to dead ends, meaning if the entrance got blocked, he'd be trapped. So, Garin decided to leave and look for a cave with a more strategic and safe position. He eventually found another cave along the mountain side and saw Axle and Atlas standing at the edge. He floated in mid-air and watched from a safe distance to see if they were hostile.

(Red, your turn.  tongue.gif )

((Here's Garin's post, Draco. Also, I think 1 gold is equivalent to 1 dollar. Is that okay?))

David answered, "Well Ronan, I'd say it would be 30 gold per hour when we get started. Does that sound fine?"

Minerva nodded and replied, "Of course. I'll be paying for it."

"Okay good, I can get started," said the male redhead. As he started to move, he told them, "Follow me, we're going to work out the layout on a digital blueprint." Minerva followed him to his room, where he sat on a chair at the computer table. He opened up a architectural program and started a new blueprint file. "Okay so besides the bathroom and dojo room, do you need other places in your school?" asked David.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atlas replied, "Well okay as long as I'm going there as a human." This would give her more experience in being in human form. Before she could go down on ground, she smelled a human scent nearby. The magi looked behind her to see if Spinx or anybody else was in the cave. But there was no one there. Then she looked down to see if a human was climbing up. Again, she didn't see anything. So when she moved her head up to see if one was above the cave, she spotted a halfling hovering in the air. He appeared to be part black dragon from the looks of his horns and wings. She also noticed that he was staring at them. "What are you looking at?" she asked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The atmosphere was filled with various complaints by the horde at Juna not wanting to teach them. Bam whined, "Oh come on, that's not cool!"

Orion growled, "Don't you care about your city?!"

"What's her problem?!" huffed Fakoo.

Aeolus frowned at her and thought, 'Looks like I'll need to work hard at gaining her trust if I am to liberate my fellow dragons and slaughter off the humans.' The question was how he would be able to do it. The first requirement, he can do easily by migrating the horde to a different place. But the last two were going to be difficult with the second being the most hardest if he was to try at it alone. Good thing there was Baltia for the job. Juna did make an exception for her, so the dark myst would be free to get trained by her and then pass on that training to the rest of the horde. 'Looks like she's more useful than I expected,' the horde leader thought.

Then Baltia came over and asked Aeolus where they were going. Where are you going? These words got the horde leader thinking about where they needed to go right now. He thought about the Eternal Wind clan's village; the very place that Rina used to live in. The caves would be temporary homes to the horde and the surrounding desert would provide a very large space to train the dragons; thus fulling the first requirement. "We're going to the desert, Baltia," the horde leader answered. "And yes, you're coming, too," he added.

Aeolus looked to everyone and made an announcement, "Vulture Horde, it looks like we won't be getting our training soon, but can still meet one of the objectives by going somewhere else. And I know just the place in mind."

Kekul asked him, "Really? What is it?"

Aeolus answered, "A desert, a place that I'll give you a mental image of right now." Then he telepathically sent him and Enamora the image of the Eternal Wind clan's village. 'There's also empty caves there for when we need to cool off from the heat,' he said.

The magma magi smiled and said, 'Well that looks like a perfect place to be on. Okay, my mate and I will send everyone there.' Then the two magis teleported the horde over to the village.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Kathia walked back to the table and collected the spell books. Then she went over to the training area to see a group of students chatting among themselves. The girl got to a spot in front of them and put the spellbooks, save for the Beginner's Guide, down to her side. "Okay guys, be quiet!" she ordered. The conversations immediately stopped as the people turned to look at their teacher. Content with their obedience, Kathia said, "Good! Now everybody start lining up side by side." The students did as they were told, forming a horizontal line for her to see. Nodding, the girl said, "Excellent! Now we can all get started."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The people surrounding the thief noticed his laughter and wondered what was up with him. Roderick, the camp manager who was in front of his tent, saw the laughing man and asked, "Hey, what's so funny? Did you hear a good joke or something?"

Doubloon looked at the two sisters and said, "Well since we have guests here, I might as well show you around the village." He got off his slab and told them, "Follow me younglings, I'll tell you everything you need to know."

"Okay," replied the hatchlings. Danielle and Kylie followed the chief out of his room and together they walked through the tunnels, learning what the various rooms are for.

Going to the largest room where a bunch of dragons were mingling with each other, Doubloon informed, "This wide place is where many dragons hang out in their leisure times and also where we have meetings as to what's going on. We will be having one about you hatchlings shortly after the tour."

Edited by Red Dragonette

Yopple

Did he hear that correctly? No training until they filled three requirements?! Yopple nodded in agreement at the sound of going to the desert. Not like he had a choice. If he was to keep this side of him alive and the kinder one dormant, he needed to fuel this side with human bloodshed. Who knew how much longer until the 'normal' side came out? "Yes sir. W-"

He couldn't even finish before he was teleported to a village. He looked around. Where was this? "Sir, where are we? Is this the place?" He asked the disaster dragon.

Ohimia

Wow, she had been traveling for a while. She had reached a mountainside with many caves. And boy, was she covered in dirt. She had crashed and almost got caught by a human trap. And was that full of dirt. She needed to rest. Maybe even clean, for she wouldn't go dirty forever. She walked into a cave and sighed. Her legs needed rest, as well as both pairs of wings. She didn't notice loving things in there already. Suddenly, she heard noise. Wha? She looked around and saw three beings talking. "Hello?" She asked, hearing her voice echo throughout the caves.

Jericho, still sporting the ridiculous grin, stood and faced the man who spoke. Jericho didn't realize the amount of attention he drew to himself by letting himself laugh, though he wasn't worried about it. The man asked if Jericho had heard and funny joke, which simply made him let out a quick chuckle. He knew that this camp is anti dragon, however the level of ignorance some of these people have is just foolish. "No, nothing is wrong, and I didn't hear a funny joke. I just found it humorous that some of you grabbed your weapons after the dragon flew over. Honestly, do you really think that you will be able to hit a dragon traveling that fast?" Jericho sighed and walked over to the man, putting his hand on the male's shoulder. "It is ok if you are a bit slow to draw your weapon, as long as your not slow on the kill."

((Here's my newest chapter, guys: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10380348/31/Dr...e-The-First-War Now it does have a few curse words from Atlas, but I'm going to test out seeing if I'm free to post this uncensored chapter.))

Atlas was about to respond when she heard an echoing voice from somewhere above and behind her. The magi turned her head around to see a lumina dragoness looking down at them. "Yeah? Who are you?" asked the magi.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"It is," Aeolus answered. Then he told them what that place was, "The home of the Eternal Wind clan."

Corona heard what he said and reasoned, "Um Aeolus, I'm not sure if we should be warping onto someone else's territory like that. Won't they be angry with us?"

The horde leader assured her, "Relax Corona, the clan met their extinction at the hands of humans some time ago. We will be alright." Then he went on to an important matter at hand, "Anyway, now that we're in the right place, we may as well do a different kind of training at hand until Juna and her brother feel content teaching us. We're going to be sparring against one another so that we can learn how to fight dragons such as ourselves." He looked out beyond the village and continued, "This training will take place outside the village." Looking back to the horde, he said, "I will arrange who's against who, so that we can overcome our weaknesses and learn to fight different breeds. But while we train, I will be taking a small group with me to go look for new recruits to build up the horde."

Stormy the gray dragoness asked, "So who's going?"

Aeolus answered, "I shall take Kekul and Cirrus with me, since I'll need teleportation, a tracking spell, and healing magic for when things get hectic. But before I go, I need to assign different partners for this training. Let's go out into the village." The horde went out the village and into the open desert. There the disaster dragon started telling them, "Alright listen up for who get paired up with." He looked to the pure cassare dragon and said, "Pyro and Enamora will both spare with each other." Then he looked at the other cassare and said, "Yopple, you will be up against Eatorn." At the red and ember dragons, he told them, "Sargoth and Udiya will spare."

Curious about his partner and not wanting to wait, Bam asked, "So cous, who am I up against?"

The horde leader paused in displeasure at his cousin interrupting him. So to punish him, he answered, "Tavurth."

The navy blue looked dumbfounded with disbelief and answered, "Huh?!" There was no way he could take on a big brute dragon like him. Then Aeolus finished up listing the sparring parents.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Roderick felt embarrassed and tried to defend his camp's action, "Yeah, well... We didn't want any dragon spies from Windfall. That's why we act. Make sure we can get that creature in time." Then the man told him that it was okay to be slow as long as they weren't slow on the kill. "Well I suppose you're right about that," the camp manager replied.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Kathia instructed them how to unlock their powers with the two magic words. The students repeated these words and felt the magic energy within them. They all looked surprised and amazed at the effect of unlocking their magic. However, some were unable to feel their magic energies, no matter how hard they tried to say "Unluck magisto." One guy said to his teacher, "I'm not feeling anything. Can I still use magic?"

Kathia wasn't sure what to make of this as she said, "Well gee, I don't know. Why don't we try out a spell and see. Let's try the plant-blessing spell." She told them how to do that spell and demonstrated to them how it was done by casting the spell on the grass. "Now you guys try," she said. So the students started casting that spell. Over half of them got the spell working, but the others couldn't manage to pull it off.

One of the women complained, "I can't cast the spell."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Really?" asked Kylie.

Doubloon nodded answered, "Yes, so that everyone here will know who you are. Now come, we have some more to go see." Going down the tunnels, the hatchlings looked at all the cave as the chief explained, "These caves are nests belonging to our residents. The section we're at is where daytime dragons like you and me sleep at when night falls. The other section we'll be going next is for the nocturnal dragons; they're nighttime dragons, so they sleep during the day and wake up at night."

"Why?" asked Danielle curiously. She thought it was strange for dragons to be nocturnal.

"Well it's because some breeds of dragons are like that," answered Doubloon.

((Just to be clear with everyone. Once Ronan and Minerva have the school running, ANYONE is welcome to join, BUT be warned. Ronan will have a 0 tolerance policy towards the disrespect of dragons. All students are required to either be tolerant of dragons, or embracing of them. Anyone found talking down about dragons such as insults and mockery will be punished as Ronan see's fit. If your toon cant get with that program, they don't belong in Ronan's school and you shouldn't bother signing them up to begin with.))

Ronan was impressed with the digital blueprint. "I will need a managerial office as well as a front desk at the main entrance. If any of my future students become trained enough to teach, I will need a break room for those who teach under me." Specifying necessary areas.

Edited by LordTorch18

Akuma looked at Nick as he started to demonstrate how to swim in the water. He blinked as the cold water splashed around, peppering him with a cool mist that felt pleasant when followed by a gust of wind in the summer heat. His eyes tracked down to the water again as Nick started to slow in his demonstration. The hybrid slowly lowered himself down into the water, forgetting to breath for a moment as the coldness seeped through his cloths. He reached his shoulders and then flailed, grabbing the grass at the edge of the river as the cold water so close to his face gave him a momentary relapse of being trapped under icy water. He stayed there for a couple minutes, calming himself in the still water. It wasn't a current he reminded himself. Akuma detached himself from the edge finally, looking back to Nick. He frowned and moved over, taking the offered arm hook and starting to try the paddling motion in a slow pace- more experimentally.

((I dont know if you wanna sort that out first since it would affect your post, Zeditha? Or...))

Nick lunged forward to grab Akuma when he started to flail, thinking he had found a sudden deep spot in the water to drown in. When Akuma grabbed the grassy riverbank, the mage backed off a bit, letting the hybrid boy recover in silence. He was surprised that the hybrid boy had even agreed to get in the water. He was quite proud of Akuma getting in despite his previous traumatizing experience with water. When Akuma came over and began practicing, he was doing better, albeit sloppy, but it was expected for a beginner. It would all become muscle memory soon enough anyways. "Try scooping your hands to push more the water with each stroke." He tried suggesting thoughtfully.

"Okay, got it," David said. Then he started drawing out thumbnails of the layout on a sheet of paper. "This will take a while, so you guys go hang out in the living room if you want."

"Okay, we will," said Minerva. She left David's room and went back to the living room.

There, Whitney asked them, "So do you guys want to watch a movie in the meantime?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What?!" Kathia asked. After a few other complaints, the girl said, "Well maybe you people are doing it wrong. Hang on, let me see what this book says." She went to look up an answer to their problem and found what it was. "It says not all humans can use magic and that there are some spells that those can can't use," she answered from the guide said. "So to all those who didn't feel anything after "unluk magisto", please leave. Because you cannot use magic at all. But everyone else, please stay and see if there are other spells that you can do," she told her students. So the unlucky people left the crowd with looks of disappointment on their faces.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then the chief and hatchlings went on their way to the nocturnal section as Doubloon said, "We shall have a room built for you two later."

Ronan nodded at David. He looked to Whitney when she asked about a movie. He raised a brow before responding, "Movie? What's a movie?" He had never watched one. He was.....old school despite his youth compared to most people today.

Whitney raised her eyebrow in confusion at him. "Did you live under a rock or something?" she asked.

Minerva came to Ronan's rescue and explained, "Actually Whitney, he's from the southwest region. Probably from a rural area." The southwest region was home to some cultures that didn't believe in modern-day technology (kind of like the Amish societies). It was most likely that Ronan had came from one.

The redhead nodded and said, "Ohhh, I see. Well that explains the weird clothes he's wearing." Then she turned to the man and explained to him, "Alright Ronan, I don't know how I'm going to explain it to you, but I'll do my best. A movie is like a story, but with actors pretending to be characters." She went over to the wide-screen TV and touched the black machine. "And you can watch it on the TV here," she continued.

((I forgot to mention that Baltia will be sparring against Hewey.))

With all that done, the disaster dragon then said, "Everyone get with your partners right now." The horde split into groups and made spaces between one another so that they don't get in the other groups' spars. Then Aeolus said, "Good! Now I shall take my leave to find new members. Try not to hurt each other badly during your sessions. Should anyone sustain an injury, don't hesitate to tell Hewey about it." Turning his attention to the magma magi, the horde leader told him, "We'll go with the dragons I know first. This is the one I want you to take us to." He telepathically showed Kekul the image of a green dragon and said, 'This is Gneiss; a relative and member of my clan. He should also be able to create earthquakes like me. I need you to track him down and warp us to him.'

'Got it, sir,' Kekul replied. He placed a tracking spell on Gneiss and learned where he was at. He teleported the trio over to that place there. The horde immediately began to spar against one another. Enamora cast a fireball, which she had magically cooled to not burn scales, at Pyro. Eatorn ran up to Yopple to pounce at him and bite. Hewey swung his tail at Baltia.

((I need to ask: what kind of dragon is Eatorn?))

Yopple

The Cassare smiled. Oh goodie. Now that he hated both, things should be easy. He saw the other dragon and shot some flame. Not magically cooled to not burn scales. He would never go easy on anyone. However, why say so? He aimed to whack with his tail. "I will go easy on you if it is too hard." He taunted.

Ohimia

She sorta jumped at the Magi's question. "I-I am Ohimia, and it is nice to meet you!" She shifted. What would happen? She honestly didn't need another slash to the throat. She was lucky enough to be healed by that human, she didn't think she would have luck here. She coughed. Just great.

Garin noticed the lumina dragoness and smiles again. "Looks like quite the party down there!"

Edited by DJVoxel

He smirked considering how little Whitney knew of him and smiled when Minerva defended him. "I'm from the southern deserts. TV's don't exist out there. No computers, no televisions, nothing like that. I think it's because none of it has been introduced there yet. The various styles of clothing however, those constantly change and all styles are welcome."

Ohimia

She shifted again. "Party? I don't see a party? O-OH, I see what you mean." She looked around after realizing what he meant. "So, like I said, I am Ohimia. And you are?" She asked, slightly bowing. Were these guys friendly at all? The halfling sure was.

Axle look at the halfling than turn his head towards the Lumina dragoness. Both of them seem to just come out of no where, well really they did. He saw the dragoness was covered in dirt, and almost look like she was going to collapse on the ground. Axle thought a bit before he shook his head. 'Atlas, the Lumina dragon looks as if she is about to collapse it seems.' Axle sent the telepathic message to Atlas, even though she was standing right next to him.

"My name is Axle Incarus. This is Atlas Firestar." Axle introduce himself and Atlas to the new comer.

==================================================================

Juna and Mekarth look around the desert and both of them whisper to each other. Juna sent a message to Aeolus. 'Who are your best mages with Earth magic? This is big enough for a med section of the city. We will need to create the city by detail so nothing is forgotten.' Juna said to Aeolus mind. She personally did not care if he heard or not, but she did promise Axle that she would help train them.

===================================================================

((If you want red I can post Akil next post or do you want me to wait a bit longer.))

((Eatorn is a black ghost dragon who can turn ghost-like and re-materialize at will. In ghost form, all physical attacks will go right through him without harm. But the downside is that he'll take double the damage from magic spells while he's like this.

And draco, I'd rather wait a bit longer.))

With the muggles gone, Kathia went back to the session at hand. "So anyway, that plant-blessing spell can be used to grow and maintain healthy plants," she informed the students. With a grin this time, she continued, "Hey, you can even a beautiful garden or a great crop with that spell." Few of the students all smiled at what the plant-blessing spell can do and talked among themselves about what they would with the spell. The girl shut them up and said, "Yeah yeah, I know it's good. But let's move on to the next spells alright?" Then she started teaching them the rest of the spells from the beginner's guide she knew by heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doubloon and the hatchlings got to the beginning of the nocturnal section and said, "Now do you see these dark crystals at the start of the tunnels? They lead you to the nocturnal section. Whenever you see these crystals, you are to never go beyond them during the daytime. You'll disturb their sleep if you do. Do you understand?"

Kylie nodded as Danielle promised, "Okay Doubroon, we won't go there."

"Good girls," the chief said. With a smile he dismissed them, "Now off you go. Feel free to play with the other hatchlings you find." Then the sisters bounded off to go look for dragons their age.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eatorn got burned by the flame and let out a pained roar. He landed on Yopple without a tooth touching the cassare's pelt. Then he whacked away by the tail. After the taunt, the black ghost got up and growled. He faded into his ghost-form, giving him a transparent look. Then Eatorn charged to claw at Yopple's soul.

'Yeah, I could have sworn she was neglected and abused,' said Atlas, judging the lumina's appearance and nervousness. Some dragons, especially the docile breeds, tend to fearful of others after getting touched by their cruel slave owners. Then after the introduction, Atlas said to the dragoness, "So Ohimia, you look like you've had a rough time. What happened? Did you suffer in a human hellhole or something?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After listening to all that, Whitney's surprised response was, "No technology in your country? Well dang, that sucks! We should start exporting over there right now." Then she went to the DVD storage and took out a few movies that her guests may like. "So Ronan, what kind of show do you like to see?" she asked. Then she listed the categories, "Horror, comedy, action?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aeolus, Kekul, and Cirrus were in the woods of a familiar territory. The horde leader recognized the place's scent and looks as he thought, 'These woods, am I back at home?' Here he was back in the place of his birth; the Gallion clan's territory. It has been so long since he was here before his capture and enslavement. His nostalgia was suddenly interrupted by Juna asking him for dragons with earth powers to build Shadow Wind's replica. 'As far as I know, it's Enamora and Sargoth. These two have earth magic,' he answered. Did Juna just suddenly changed her mind about not wanting to train the horde? If so, then this felt like a lucky change. But then again, it was probably meant for Baltia only. The horde leader looked forward to see what she was learning from this later.

((Ghost dragon, get ready to get creamed >:3))

Yopple

He jumped at the sudden dematerialization. Was he...a ghost dragon? He read about those. And their weaknesses. Woah. Am I starting to run low on stamina? He snarled. Not now. He needed to do this. What spells did he have handy? He just shot more fire. He tried to enchant it as quickly as possible so it would hit the ghost. That should do the trick, if he wasn't wrong..

Ohimia

Ohimia wasn't sure how to feel at the question. "Only a fraction had to do with humans." She sat down. Time to let this go. "You see, I had finally met up with a dragon I hadn't seen in a while. A glowing orange Cassare named Yopple. We were raised by a kind human together, a tamer by the name of Esko. Though, he is dead now. Killed by dragon haters." She looked at her feet. Telling this story already made her sad. Hopefully she didn't cry. But he had found two beings. Two beings that, with power combined, could stop the war. However, they didn't listen and doubted their trouble. I had tried to go after them as well, and I ended up running into two hybrids. One slashed my throat, but one of the two Yopple found healed it. She gestured to her throat. However, by that point, Yopple had changed in personality. He was stone cold, and he hated both humans and dragons. It was all too strange. Way too strange. He left, and I tried to make friends with the pair. One of them shooed me off, and I left. I was traveling through forest and dirt for a long while, and I guess that is why I look like I have been through a lot of hell. Did I bore you? She asked, looking up. She waited for a response.

After the successful attack (which I think happened), Eatorn raised his claw to slash at Yopple's face. But before he could touch the cassare, the fire spell caught him. The black ghost roared in agony from the sensitive burning of the fire spell on his ghost form. He fell backwards in pain and materialized himself to normal. His brown eyes widened in shock as he was laying there panting for air. "That... that hurts," he breathed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Ohimia mentioned Yopple and his description, Atlas's memory took her back to the huge cassare who was glowing orange at the lake. It could have been him, but she dismissed it as highly unlikely as the cassare was in Solomos and the lumina's friend was in Rudvich. For all she knew, that cassare could have been anyone.

Then Ohimia talked about the two beings with great power, who refused to do anything about a war. After that, she had encountered two hybrids, one of which slashed her throat. Immediately, Atlas started growling with anger and seeing red. 'Those 8@$7@4d$, they tried to kill another dragon after I warned them!' she thought furiously. They disregarded her, so now it was time for them to pay. The lumina told the rest of the story, but Atlas didn't care much about that now. In response to the question, she snarled, "No! Ohimia, which hybrid did this to you?" She didn't care who it was; she wanted that hybrid dead and she was not about to let anybody stop her this time.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Yopple

The dragon smiled a wicked smile. How pathetic. He went down in two shots. "Got any more, maggot?" He taunted again, ready to shoot another burst of flame. And he aimed and opened his mouth, the red and orange glow slowly rising in the back of his throat.

Ohimia

Oh dear. These dragons met them before? She had to describe them. Well, the one that attacked was... and she finished describing the hybrid. She was brought back the memory of the claws tearing her flesh, and she shuddered. She almost fealt the pain.

Which is why I need to train.

(Wow... a lot happened while I was asleep)

Garin skillfully flew into the cave, just barely squeezing past Axle and Atlas, before landing next to Ohima. "Well, since it seems we are all doing introductions, I may as well introduce myself. I'm Garin. It's a pleasure to meet all of you."

Ronan shrugged, he had no clue about movie genre's. "Uh, you pick?" He said looking to Minerva. He figured she'd have a good idea. Drake meanwhile sat guarding the house, but at the same time, taking a nap.

Ohimia

The lumina dragoness looked up at the halfling. I thought he overheard. That would seem logical, since they were speaking pretty loudly. Hello. Did you overhead my name? She asked, slightly stepping forward. Maybe they really WERE friendly. I-I was going around looking for training.

Axle head towards the dragon now. He listen to the dragoness story all the way though, and than she described the hybrids that was responsible for the attack. Than he turn his attention to Atlas. "Atlas, don't do anything stupid. Remember why you are here, and who you do it for." Axle said coldly to Atlas. He sound just as pissed as she was, but he was keeping his anger in check. His eyes have lost their softness and kindness in them and was replace with sorrow for the dragoness, but anger as well. He know of one Hybrid that was in windfall, and he was going to find out, but not at the time being.

Axle have put himself between the cave entrance and Atlas, because he had a feeling as well that Atlas was still going to try and leave anyways.

((And more trouble from Spinx, Red. Though I would call it funny what he used it for.))

Spinx laid back on the rock face of the mountain before he heard his belly growled loud like a dragon. He forgot to eat this morning because of the fight with Azera and him plotting his evil little plots. He pulled out his bag and open it up. "Let see what do we have. Needle. Nope. Tread. Nope. 32 ounces of gunpowder, nope." Spinx said to himself as he look though the bag and found out he does not have any food in it. Spinx know there was a camp below, and camps have food. He also know that if he left he might miss his changes to get the drop on his prey, so he did the most logical thing a necromancer would do, get something else to do it for you.

Spinx brought up a small black drake from the now creaked ground, and order it to get food from the camp. It left with out a word, and went straight to the target location. He pulled a toothpick from his bag and put it in his mouth.

Azera was about to leave the camp. He look up at the sky, as it shined down with it blue, cloudless painting. Than he notice a small little black dot coming from the mountain a drake went to earlier, as that dot made it way towards the, becoming bigger and looking more like a drake as well. "We might want to step away from the camp before this get bad." Azera said to the girl as she nodded her head as they left the camp with in a matter of minutes before the drake arrived right in the middle of the camp.

The smell of rotten meat was very evident even from a good distance from the camp.