nlechoppa

Potatoes

Im trying something I've never done before right now xd.png

I got a small bag of mini potatoes (Golden Gems) and I've cut, boiled so they're almost fully cooked, and seasoned them and I'm baking them right now.

I hope they turn out delicious :0

The only book a potato-lover will ever need. The reviews are so wonderful, I'm impressed. xd.png

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆Changed my life

I no longer recognize the person I was before reading this book. I have been transformed like a magical butterfly emerging from a cocoon. Thank you, potatoes. Thank you all!

My mom makes delicious baked potatoes, nice and crispy biggrin.gif

I love mashed potatoes.

I mean, who doesn't...

...and the struggle is dealing with having to mash it by hand (or in my case, since I don't own a special potato masher thingymadooha) I have to mash the potatoes by stabbing them with a spatula.

Its not very efficient and its always gonna produce lumps.

So today I tried something different..xd.png

I put all my potatoes, steamed and soft n' ready for mashing, into my All in One automatic bread maker.

Then I set it to "dough", and then it mashed my potatoes for me <3333 I added salt and the other stuff in, and when it was done, it tasted like heaven <3

That is a BRILLIANT IDEA. D:

Also... what is a "All In One" automatic bread maker and how can you get one? .-. Sounds ridiculously handy!

I love sweet potatoes even though they're actually yams. x3 Still so yummy all the same and god awesomenesss! <3

We have this fry maker where you take a potato and put the maker over it. Then you push down and it makes perfect fries. biggrin.gif Well... except for the fact that they are still raw and need breading but details details!

Potatoes. are. life. =D

Stick'em on a stick,

Fry'em,

Eat'em.

Slice'em to cook,

Boil or bake,

They. are. life.

I looooooovee potatoes I've been learning to make as many things with potato as i can.

I HAVEN'T GOTTEN FAR I CAN ONLY MAKE MASHED AND BAKED! yes i love potatoes. smile.gif

I had some instant mash potato with onion for dinner it was soooooo good.

I want to make some more now. Ahhh.

And I would really love some sweet potato chips ;/

Currently all out of potatoes and I'm in a crisis.

Also, some days ago I woke up at 1AM and deep fried some, you cannot believe it. laugh.gif

aww a whole thread made about my species i am proud

nah jk i do want some mashed potatoes rn agh im just hungry in general brb gonna make some food

I saw this thread now I am really feeling like spud bar

Ah I love potatoes! I just made some hashbrowns from red potatoes this morning with yellow onions. Tasty! ^.^