SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

Yeah, the start of the semester along with snowstorms and lack of power have sortof limited my internet time :c

I'll do my best to get a post up today, but no promises Dx

No, if you want to plan stories, go ahead and PM people. In fact, I'll go ahead an make an OOC for the Archive so we don't have this problem.

EDIT: Here is the OOC for the Archive. If you want to go make stories post your ideas here or PM someone.

Edited by Doctortear

Just a suggestion.

Maybe characters can claim colors? If people like this idea, I'll make a list of who has what color.

Just a suggestion.

Maybe characters can claim colors? If people like this idea, I'll make a list of who has what color.

Do you mean for this roleplay?

If so, I'm not in favor of the idea. It's highly unnecessary, and since a few characters already share color text (e.g. blue and black) it's unfair to those who don't want to switch colors. Plus, what's so important about hogging a color for your character? Definitely a no from me.

I would of said yes if this was implemented long ago. But now, people are sharing colors. I'll have to say no since it's too late to start reserving now.

Edited by Doctortear

Loth, if the rat was infected, Lou would get sick very quickly and the results would be devasting on her (especially as a newborn, she would likely die soon).

Also, I don't know if you actually gave the rat the plague, or if you were just letting her ponder the idea, but we decided (a while ago) not to mention or put the plague into action until the current storyline came to an end. If it was just a small mention, that's fine, but if you plan on actually having the plague affect someone then you need to change it.

I did not give the rat any sort of sickness. It was just something for her to ponder. Lou is suppose to be a frightened nervous hatchling. She questions anything that may be a threat and covers everything with an act. I am sorry if that was unclear.

Edited by Lothuialel

Hey guys, just letting you know that I am still alive. I've been dealing with a severe illness that's finally letting up. Haven't eaten in a week and had no medicine (I'm homeless at the moment, living on the road and picking up wifi wherever I can), but thankfully I'm still going. Just letting you know that Sunder won't be available for interactions until the next time skip.

So, don't be alarmed or forget about me if I don't post for a while. I'm both waiting and traveling cross-country on foot, moving from town to town. If you'd like to offer assistance or help me spread the word to family and friends, you can share or donate to this fundraiser: The Helping Hand Fund

Hey guys, just letting you know that I am still alive. I've been dealing with a severe illness that's finally letting up. Haven't eaten in a week and had no medicine (I'm homeless at the moment, living on the road and picking up wifi wherever I can), but thankfully I'm still going. Just letting you know that Sunder won't be available for interactions until the next time skip.

So, don't be alarmed or forget about me if I don't post for a while. I'm both waiting and traveling cross-country on foot, moving from town to town. If you'd like to offer assistance or help me spread the word to family and friends, you can share or donate to this fundraiser: The Helping Hand Fund

I am sorry to hear that and hope you get better as soon as you can!

I've been busy lately, so I haven't been posting as often as I would have hoped. The lovely weather out here gave us about a week of days off right before exams. Yeah... So I still had to be ready for those, so no posting for me in that time.

BUT, now I will be back! For the forseeable future! Posting! Either tomorrow or tonight.

I have decided to do a kind of start over in TPE. All of my characters except for Snow,

Sierra, and Roseanna will either be given away, killed, or will run away depending on the character. Also, I will be much less active than I was before.

Silver, I know that this is ultimately your choice, but I really don't think killing off or running off most of your characters is a good idea...

You can focus on Snow while still keeping up with your other characters. Just take turns, and try to balance things as evenly as you can.

Silver, I really don't think you should just get rid of them like this. I did say you needed to build on your other characters, but if you're bored of them, that's fine. I just don't think it's a good idea to get rid of them all like this. You can create major plot holes with just killing them all off. I would agree with Ayes and just say to keep most of them inactive while you work on who you primarily want to work on. Prove that you can juggle the characters you currently have and get rid of them when the plot allows it.

(Besides, you have time to wait to join the new plot.)

I definitely agree with Ayes and Doctor. While having one or two leave on their own is fine (such as Mountain Mist or Mystic), it can't happen so abruptly. It needs time to work, and right now isn't a good time. A better time will definitely come up, and leaving the other characters inactive works for now. If at any point you need to PM a mod for any other questions you have or advice that you're seeking, I'd recommend doing so.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Just letting everyone know I am still here and I am checking in here and there. Just not seeing any posts for me to interact with. I will most likely post with Medea later tonight if I can, but I have started with a new college and I have a essay, already, they want me to do by Tuesday. Should not be to hard to do since it is a case study thing and in a field I love, criminal justice, so I should be able to stop and post something in the next day or two.

Just again, I have not went poof on you guys~

I posted. Demetrio ended up noticing Lucifer's kill, and is going to go investigate (whether Astra follows or not).

Now waiting on Firewolvar to post.

One other thing, how do you do Censor Kipz?

You type in four astericks. Is there a reason?

Also, I promise to post tomorrow, Koala! I swear. Even if it's six sentences, I will.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

You type in four astericks. Is there a reason?

Also, I promise to post tomorrow, Koala! I swear. Even if it's six sentences, I will.

Well, I did not intend on having to use Censor Kipz at all (Demetrio is a baby, and politely spoken at that), but I was just curious.

Edited by Coryn02

As prewarned, I'm up to my ears trying to keep up with animation deadlines and life decided to smack me up the head with sickness as well delaying my ability to do work.

Will shoot for some posts today, still not sure when I can post regularly again.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

All of us have been on an irregular schedule lately, Tala. Don't worry about it.

I do hope you get better soon.

Edited by Doctortear

Taleena, do you think you could expand on Michiru's post a little bit more?

- Each post must be at least 3-4 sentences long

Although you might argue that the dialogue makes the post around 3 sentences long, usually dialogue is counted as a bit less, especially with her short sentences. A little more third-person sentences would be appreciated if you get the chance. Thanks!