SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

You can't really do anything with Michiru until Ayes replies with Lineheart. I can't suggest anything you can do with Rita until Kirk and Wobblefoot get back either. Sorry, Tala, it looks like you're busy waiting on people.

So, uh, at least we got the chat running again? Yay? Ican'tthinkofanythingpositive

EDIT: Oh, you can post with Hibiki.

Edited by Doctortear

its all good, the better for me. I just wish I could've found a way to make Michiru's post longer that time- I honestly didn't know what to write! *gets upset when she doesn't follow the rules*

Rita still has plenty of interaction in her, I don't even know how Kirk and Wobble Foot are gonna get to her or how she'll be a help at all seeing as she's virtually a bit of a brat and a physical burden. It'll be interesting to say in the least.

Well I can point you in the direction of the TPE Archive. We can't discuss plot plans that go on there, but I can direct you towards it. It's a bit like a parody of TPE where you can write whatever you want.

KN, The ARE inside his underground thingy. They were sleeping on his leaf bed, and are in the "living" room I guess you can say. Its not a very big place, it being underneath a tree/inside a hollowed tree and all. He tried to clean the place up, but there's only so much he could do. Gah, now I want to draw a quick sketch of it but I suck at backgrounds.

Oops, sorry! Gimme a moment to fix that.

EDIT: Fixed.

Edited by KoalaNoob

A lot.

Master has left and Ayes is in control of Lineheart (Who, might I say, has been developed heavily since you left. You may not recognize her as the same character.)

Since Master left, I did a single post for Alvi.

Neither Tasimi or Erika has been touched. Nor has Skip.

I will direct you to the IC where Bacon has Tala's Master Recap linked. I can't give you any detail because you have left for far too long. There are consequences for leaving for months. Not understanding what's going on and how your characters have been developed is one of them.

Edited by Doctortear

There should probubbly be quotes around "left" >_<

Anywhales, I'd be happy to explain Lineheart to you if you want her back. She's become very complex and has like ten different possibilities for the direction she'll go all depending on how long Favian stays part Lucy and some stuff with other love interest

And yeesh, you can calm down with the Unusual Euphemisms/Gosh Dang it to Heck. It's kind of annoying (Not to mention I have a feeling that first one doesn't qualify and is likely more offensive than what you were replacing >_>)

Left as in you said you were leaving TPE and aren't posting anymore. The only real influence you have is over Lineheart, Aerix, and Alvi. Less on Alvi and more on Aerix and Lineheart. You practically rewrote Lineheart, which, while increasing her chances with Favain (who KK seems to have given up on) has made her more complicated and a character can be easily broken. She has also become a very mature character. She doesn't mess around and is far from a character who is happy-go-lucky. She's much more serious now, but will most likely loosen up when Favian gets back. As for right now, she's trying to take charge of the cave, but isn't doing too well with it.

KK, if you do plan to take Liney back, I'd suggest waiting a while and go back and read what Liney has become. She has come far from what you originally made her to be. She's the closest to getting with Favian second closest if you count Glas and has drastically changed from what she was before. (For God's sakes, Tala is beginning to root for Liney.)

Edited by Doctortear

Mother of unholy gods...

What in the name of powered dounuts did I miss?!?!

ohmy.gif You came back! i've missed you so much!

Doctor and Master are right, a lot has happened, though, IMO, not much related to the actual plot.

Are you planning on RPing again?

If KK does take Lineheart back, which I suppose I am okay with and will do anything to smooth along, my only request is that I'm given enough time to get this next post up ^^'

Yes, Mystic hatched before the bear attack.

Ashni is speaking with Jean.

I already PM'ed you what Glas is doing, KN.

Guys, how'd I do on the Spira post this time?

Also to prevent this post from being so short I need to say other things relevant, like uhhh… Lets see. Who's free for interaction right now? I want to get Rien to do something other than wallow/think in a half buried hole while she's still very VERY sane.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Well, Lucifer has been wandering around the forest for a long time now. Skylene's interaction will end in her next post before she heads to the stream. Sunder Eye is in the birth cave away from everyone else, but Kronos is inactive. That's all I know about for now.

Kurai is free for interaction. I have nothing to do with him right now. xd.png

Azre just asked Kurai a question...

I have decided to do a kind of start over in TPE. All of my characters except for Snow,

Sierra, and Roseanna will either be given away, killed, or will run away depending on the character. Also, I will be much less active than I was before.

On this:

If you guys let me, then I can certainly keep them inactive. But, since I'll be kind of inactive now, they'll be almost never used. Even active characters will probably be very inactivish if that makes sense. I don't know why, but I just don't have excitement for the forums anymore. I'm not leaving though. Even if I only post like once a year I won't leave.

Sorry for that wait, but I am back! Power had went out from the snow/ice so that was fun. Then I had to rush to finish college work, which I should be working on now but I wanted to post darn it, so I was a little delayed getting back here. Here is to hoping it will not happen again!

Also yes, Ashni is waiting for Jean. She is kinda stuck in limbo waiting for a reply, but all well. Either the next day thing will fix that or Korra will post with him. Odd though since it was normally Aysu that was in limbo of not being used much and now it is Ashni.

Guys, I've decided to leave TPE for good. The chaos and hatred flowing around has gotten too far and I've decided to that I don't want any part of it anymore. I've considered doing this for a long time and have finally decided to take action. This story has gotten far too chaotic for me to handle. My sanity is lowering and my stress level is raising to heights it should not reach for something that's suppose to be fun. I joined TPE to enjoy it, not to be a slave to it. I don't like the direction the story is going and I'm absolutely repulsed by how no one is listening to others. This story is so full of plot holes that it is nearly impossible to figure out what is going on. I'm planning to kill off all of my character so the story can move more quickly. I will give away my characters to the first person who tries to claim one. I bid you all a good day and hope TPE gets somewhere.

Now that I have your attention, ignore everything I just said. Lucifer is open for interaction and I thought I should remind you all in manner in which you would actually listen. Since he has Favian's intentions, he'll be much more approachable now than he usually is, so just about anyone can have a conversation with him without getting their throat sliced open. The first person to make a post about saying goodbye to me or claiming one of my characters will forever be known as Poker Face.

Have a great day y'all! happy.gif

Jeez, you scared me, Doctor. You're one of the most important people to this RP. tongue.gif

I'd like to have Azre meet Lucy, but I have to finish her interactions, etc. first.

Azre? Really. Huh, I didn't think you'd have her interact with Lucifer but sure, I suppose, if you want them to interact then by all means have that happen. Of course, she'd have to go outside, you'll have to finish up your current interactions, and all that jazz. Do what you wish, Lucifer is just wandering around outside.