SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

Puffball: Just returned to Birth Cave, arguing with Whisper, with DarkVortex and Whisper.

That will need some fixing.

Also, I can fill in for my characters if needed:

Skylene: Waiting for Kalana to return from underground in the forest

Sindri: Deceased

Aerix: Tackled unknowingly by Medea in the forest

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Thanks, Bacon!

I was trying to format them all the same (Place (comma) Activity (comma) Dragons nearby). But I won't do that anymore.

Edited by KoalaNoob

I'll edit Whisper's form later.

Frosslass

Aqua Sunglow

Who is Aqua Sunglow? I don't think I have a fifth character.

Oops, Koala, you put Aqua under Frosslass. Aqua is Onix's character.

Also, Frosslass, you may want to look at the comments people gave your character sheet.

Also, Frosslass, you may want to look at the comments people gave your character sheet.

Fixed.

Username: Lawless-Lawful

Name: Albert Schmidt

Breed: Cavern Lurker (Alt)

Personality: Albert is often a jerkish snob. He's very sarcastic and snappy, and thinks himself better than everyone because of his intimidating appearance. Due to the way he looks, he believes he can herd people into doing what he wants them to. He reacts rather coldly to people at first, however, so that he can analyze them. Albert makes them think he cares little so they drop their guard and he can find the right buttons to press. He's rather methodical, and always acts like a know-it-all due to the fact he has a good deal of knowledge on things, and can keep calm enough to rise into role as leader when problems arise. very few people can get under his skin to the point of disgust, anger, rage, and above all else, snappiness. Often if his brother isn't make him feel like a terrible person about what wrongs he recently did, then the other is riling him up. When Albert's done nothing wrong, the two can get along normally, and can make peaceful conversation, or ignore each other.

Appearance: Albert is a mostly black Cavern lurker. The only real sign of his variation from the old 'normal' cavern lurkers was his dark-red underwings, and his blood red eyes.

Picture: user posted image

Crush/Mate: (If he could date himself...) None.

Power: Albert can manipulate shadows into objects, animate and inanimate, but only for very short periods of time, as to the fact he usually does such things when he's asleep. Due to this, only his brother knows his power, and he's decided to keep it a secret from even Albert. After all, he knows his brother. ...He also knows that such a power could corrupt him too easily.

Other: He usually wears black rocks, scrapped to the point of 'seeable' clearness to cover them, as his brother usually leads them away from caves forcing Albert to wear the rocks as a protection for his sensitive eyes. Eyjd

Username: Lawless-Lawful

Name: Lawless Schmidt

Breed: Ochredrake

Personality: Lawless is usually a quiet person, choosing silence and isolation over small talk and other people any day. He keeps his emotions hidden behind a 'mask' of his emotions. He only faintly smiles, the corners of his lips tugging just a smidge upwards before it vanishes all together. He really only started to get sarcastic or annoyed when Albert is in one of his snappy moods. Lawless almost never cries, and his anger is subdued unless he begins to talk about his past. Then he starts to get angry. The further back he goes into his past, however... The sadder he gets. Even Albert manages to feel terrible if he's gotten Lawless into a really saddened state. The reason of this being that Lawless had once had a mate. The mate was an overly possessive male who took joy in beating upon Lawless, degrading him mentally, physically and emotionally, until the other attempted to kill him. Albert barely managed to stop him.

Appearance: The only signs of anything 'wrong' with Lawless would be the claw mark starting from his jaw and cutting down towards his collar bone, which can sometimes limit his speaking, and the scratched on the very inside of his wings, pressed closed to his body. Unlike his brother, he isn't different in appearance from others. Only the scars tell him apart, and his lack of horns.

Picture: user posted image

Crush/Mate: Previously had a mate. None anymore.

Power: Lawless's voice is beautiful, loud and clear when he sings, and depending on the tunes used and sung, he could do things like put a dragon to sleep. None of it lasts long, as his voice usually cuts out before he can sing for a long enough time to make much of an effect. When he normally speaks, it is sweet, but accented and soft.

Other: Lawless is unable to feel any sort of pain. After the incident with his past mate, the nerves in his body shut down and died. Although he was able to survive, his nerves never made it back. Due to this, Lawless often gets injured. Because his nerves are damaged so badly, he heals very slowly, if at all, and bleeds a lot. His body is unable to sense the damage until the high loss of blood alerts the brain to an issue, and platelets are send to the affected area in swarms. So, when a cut occurs, the skin in that area will get bumpy due to a mass of platelets. Eyjd

((I'll try for this...?))

Edited by Lawless-Lawful

Sorry, Lawless-Lawful, but this RP isn't accepting new members at the moment. ^^;

Also, there's only one of each breed allowed and we already have an Ochredrake.

Edited by KoalaNoob

*Pops in because she simply cannot stand for this*

Firstly, the RP already has both of those breeds. Taken by GreatDragon and Coryn02. Secondly, the RP is not accepting new characters. This is clearly stated on the OOC's title. Thirdly, you clearly didn't read the plot, or you would have realized that all dragons begin as hatchlings, and your sheets clearly come off as adults

Relatively nice sheets though (Aside from failing at working in any manner with this RP) Second one could use a slightly better name imo, but that's just me (And she's crazy, so her opinion can't really be trusted)

*Pops out because she's trying to pretend she doesn't feel like posting here constantly*

Weavile is correct. Although, the Cavern Lurker taken wasn't an alt. But then again, I remember something saying we aren't accepting spriter's Alts any more.

Ahh! Very very sorry. I was not aware of this. The title doesn't really say it, though. It only says on the OOC (In a subtitle, mind you) and the RP itself would be the one saying 'not accepting'. (Not nitpicking in anyway, but I'm only saying that's how I usually see it on forums)

They do come off as adults, now that I reread them with a clear head, although I doubt hatchlings would have mates quite yet anyways.

As for the 'not accepting spriter's alts'... well, the 'not accepting' wasn't really in the actual rp front page.

With the Ochredrake, same as aforementioned statements of Spriter's alts and Not accepting. I would attempt to change that, when possible/if possible. The second one does have a good reason for his name, though. That'd be more into his human alt's background, though (I'm insane too, so it's fine)

I don't want to come off as defensive, and I hope I don't sound rude at all. I just thought to give a bit of my opinion and teeny bit of advice. Sorry if it's not welcome, and again, sorry for not noticing these things, it's just that I'm a little off, but some things aren't that noticeable.

Edited by Lawless-Lawful

If you had read the first few posts in the IC, you would know all this. Before joining an RP, it's always best to read most of it.

Everything else you said is also flawed, but I don't have the time to explain why.

Spiritwolfe, the creator of The Plagued Earth, left a while back. The only reason we have the OOC saying "Not Accepting" is because we had to ask a mod to put it there. Like Koala said, I would explain the rest, but I simply don't have the energy to nor see any reason to explain further when it is clear that nothing more can be accomplished.

IC? Do you mean OOC? I don't that that would tell me that much about the recentness in the rp, I hope you know. And the acutal rp would be full of RPing, not talk of these 'rules'. I'd be reading the end of the OOC and usually, not many people read that when they're about to start a new rp. They usually read the first page, the last pages of the rp or a summary. Occasionally they'll skim through the OOC for character references that they could use for making their characters.

If you try to tell me my argument is flawed, you could at least explain why instead of dismissing me, so that I know what exactly it was so that, should this every possibly happen again, I should know how to react to it.

@Doctortear: Thank you for explaining that bit to me... However, why didn't you ask the mod to put it in the main rp's title? There should be room there.

Nothing more can be accomplished. Okay. Well, thank you for nothing but a bunch of strained nerves, confusion and anxiety. If more people come to join, I sincerely hope they get better treatment than this.

And by the way, you can't say it's 'not accepting' because I am aware that two days ago, someone posted a new character and were accepted. Thank you, sincerely, for nothing.

I was not the one who asked the mod to add that to the OOC. I merely know someone else did that. I had nothing to do with that.

I apologize if I came off as rude, but you do have to realize I'm a bit stressed that you didn't read the subtitle. As for the character sheet accepted two days ago, I do not recall that. Someone who returned from months ago came back. One of their character sheets was not added to the IC before Spirit left so they had to remake it. Please do not assume things you do not know about and try to refrain from being rude.

Again, I apologize if I come off as rude as well, but you must understand that I already have a lot on my plate already and you not reading the rules clearly isn't helping. No one will receive similar treatment as you have unless they also don't look at the rules as we are not accepting at the moment.

I bid you a good day and hope this argument between us has come to an end.

Edited by Doctortear

Frosslass's character was accepted by Wolfe before she left but never posted on the OP. So Doctor asked for the sheet to be reposted. Frosslass no longer had the sheet, however, so the whole thing had to be reaccepted. It was, however, not new

I also believe there's a subplot being created that will allow new characters for some people. But that was planned long before we stopped accepting

It says nowhere in the OP that spriter's alts are separate from the regular dragons, so there was no reason to assume that they were. And if you'd read through the accepted character sheets (which I wouldn't expect of you, but it's always a good idea to see what sort of things gets accepted) you'd see that we even have a spriter's alt, and that it is not listed as a separate breed (Oh, and KN, it's not that we don't accept spriter's alts, it's that we decided they didn't count for a separate breed)

And, like you said, most people read the last few pages of the IC before joining an RP so they know what's going on. Corny posted quite recently, and he uses sprites in his posts, so you should have at least been able to see that we already had an Ochredrake. So I suppose you didn't read the end of the IC?

There's a few sheets that Wolfe hasn't added yet down a few posts in the IC. In case you want to bother (Though you're not going to be accepted, so I can't see why you would)

And you really can stop, we all know the RP is a mess, and we really can't do anything about it (that's largely why we're not accepting) We're not idiots (Well, not all of us)

You are not accepted, the RP is not accepting, and that's that.

Now please, kindly remove yourself from this OOC

With hope,

Master

Well that was rather unpleasant. In hopes of not having to go through this again, I propose that we bookmark this page and refer it to anyone else who tries to join. The OOC does not need to become a war zone because someone didn't read the subtitle. That was handled better an expected and I do applaud Koala and Master for not doing what they might of done in the past. However, with that said, I'm going to suggest we don't speak of this incident again and move on with our lives.

With that said, I'm going to go one with the issue that I was going to talk about. Koala, did you need any of us to PM you what our characters are currently doing? You seem to be making that list and it looks like it can be something important like the size chart or master recap. I'd be more than happy to go scouting for you and figure out what each character is doing. I do think I have time for it, even if that time is limited, and can do it for you at the moment. Of course, when new posts start coming in and new interactions form, you'll have to read the IC and update it from there, but, for now, I am more than willing to offer my services. happy.gif

EDIT: Oh, and, Bacon, you should add a link to Koala's creation on your IC page.

Edited by Doctortear

EDIT: Oh, and, Bacon, you should add a link to Koala's creation on your IC page.

Good idea. The list has been included on my OP.

Also, Koala, if you'd like me to PM you a recap of what each of my characters are doing after every time I post, I'd be more than happy to do so to lighten the workload.

Same here. If you need to know what all of my characters are doing I can easily give you a PM explaining it all.

Thanks Doctor, it'd be great if I could have some help. My time is very limited at the moment.

On the other hand, and posts after don't need to be explained, I read every post in TPE.

So, uh, Ayes, Krono, and I (mostly Ayes and Krono) kinda did this song for Sunder a while back. I don't know where it come from. It just kinda happened. So here is Sunder-Eye's theme song, an abridged version of the Pokemon Theme.

He has to be...the very best

Like no one ever was

To beat them is his real test

To not die is his cause

He will travel across the land

Searching far and wide

Each hatchling, to understand

...the power that's inside

Sunder-eye! It's only him

He knows it's his destiny

Sunder-eye!

Oh, Clem's his only friend

It is she he must defend

Sunder-eye! A heart so true

His courage will pull him through

He teaches himself when he gets beat up

Sunder-eyeee!

Gotta hide from 'em all

Every beating along the way

With a blind eye he will face

He will get beat up along the way

To claim his rightful place

Don't hit him, the time is right

There's no more unfortunate soul

Paw in paw, he'll win the fight

It's always been his dream

Sunder-eye! It's still only him

He know it's his destiny

Sunder-eye!

Sunder-eye!

A heart so true

He'll teach himself when he gets beat up

SUNDER-EYYYEEEE~!

Gotta hide from 'em all.

Edited by Doctortear

So, uh, Ayes, Krono, and I (mostly Ayes and Krono) kinda did this song for Sunder a while back. I don't know where it come from. It just kinda happened. So here is Sunder-Eye's theme song, an abridged version of the Pokemon Theme.

He has to be...the very best

Like no one ever was

To beat them is his real test

To not die is his cause

He will travel across the land

Searching far and wide

Each hatchling, to understand

...the power that's inside

Sunder-eye! It's only him

He knows it's his destiny

Sunder-eye!

It is she he must defend

Sunder-eye! A heart so true

He teaches himself when he gets beat up

Sunder-eyeee!

Gotta hide from 'em all

Every beating along the way

With a blind eye he will face

He will get beat up along the way

To claim his rightful place

Don't hit him, the time is right

There's no more unfortunate soul

Paw in paw, he'll win the fight

It's always been his dream

Sunder-eye! It's still only him

He know it's his destiny

Sunder-eye!

Sunder-eye!

A heart so true

He'll teach himself when he gets beat up

SUNDER-EYYYEEEE~!

Gotta hide from 'em all.

Brilliant. Simply marvelous. Someone should make a video of someone singing that.

Yes yes, them really short posts… I'm at a loss as to what to get Michiru to do out of all my characters since there really isn't much to say. Anything else I can comment on is pretty redundant, but thanks for the heads up on rules anyways.

I'm getting better, yay!

Anyone got any suggestions as to where to put Rien? She's just kinda sitting in her half-hole thing. Also, Rakushun is in his own cave, resting. I should finish that blob post off.

Edited by Taleena Fuka