SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

Sorry, I've been really sick (throat infection) lately. I've been trying to keep up with RPs, but I think the best I can do is get a short post in tomorrow morning.

Sorry, I've been really sick (throat infection) lately. I've been trying to keep up with RPs, but I think the best I can do is get a short post in tomorrow morning.

Sorry to hear, Koala. Hopefully you're able to get better soon.

Yeah, I hope you get better too KN ;u; School is out for me but only for this week then back to school so I end up doing lots of stuff/self projects instead of getting a proper break. Doesn't look like there's been much activity as of late, so maybe its not too much to worry about.

(Edit)

Need a bit of a reminder since I lost track… I know I responded using Michiru and Rita so waiting on those and that I need to post a blob disappearing post, but has anyone responded to Rien in her half hole or Hibiki?

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Thanks Bacon. I never thought I'd see TPE all the way at the bottom.

Character status:

-Will reply to Feather with Hibiki when I can

-Will make the post of the blob thingy disappearing, Rakushun isn't available for interaction

-Not sure what to do with Michiru yet as I'm pretty sure as a hatchling she won't notice her mistake right away. Doc, you mind doing another Clem post before I continue on with her? Maybe that'll give me something to work off of

-I do believe Rita is waiting for a reply post still

-Rien is free to interact with, may have her go after someone...

Sorry, Tala, I can't do a Clem post. I'm waiting on Puffball to reply so I can't do anything until Frosslass gets on.

Ugh, finally better.

I'll do a post for all my characters after Hibiki.

Uggghhh now that Im free I'm facing a writers block >n< Im glad things have slowed down lots… Heres an attempt at a Hibiki post since KN needs it.

Hello everyone.

Now, to be clear: I'm not dead. Nor have I stopped RPing. I simply have not been able to RP. This is because in the two-way exchange that Astra had with Demetrio (that I intended to try end by bringing Demetrio to the cave so this would not happen) ended abruptly. It was Astra's turn, and she never responded.

I have also been quite busy with my studies, so it was, in a way, a good call that Fiirewolvar never responded. But now that things have settled, I should be able to RP again. But this is my concern: What do I do in this scenario?

Edited by Coryn02

Well normally you would either wait it out, end the interaction, or do a post your character finding something else interesting and moving over to it, prompting Astra to follow. I would suggest making a new character if you wanted to RP badly, but we aren't exactly accepting at the moment. You could try to make an exception by asking all the mods if you can make a new character for this one time, but I'm not entirely sure that would work.

My suggestion is you pick one of three choices.

A ) You wait until Fiirewolvar gets back. Maybe send her a PM saying that you're waiting on her and hold off on RPing until she gets back. This option is probably your best bet, but if you really want to get into RPing again it may not be the most liked solution.

B ) Go on without her, have Demetrio go on without Astra. I would highly suggest you do not take this option. Not only is it rude, but it should only be used when absolutely necessary.

C ) Have Demetrio find something else of interest, but don't cut off the interaction. Have him catch a glimpse of someone else walking through the bushes and interact with them. This isn't the best option, but at least it doesn't cut Astra off and lets Fiirewolvar get Astra moving. She may not exactly like it, or she may be indifferent, but it'll let you post without breaking interaction with her.

If you just have the urge to RP and or pick option A, you can always head on over to The Plagued Earth Archive. It isn't much, but it'll satisfy your RP urges.

Edited by Doctortear

I've updated the character activity list, so I'll make a post today or two day later. Not sure when, but I have to critique a few RPs I said I would first >.<

I think I should point this out for minor purposes.

I will not be posting in any RPs for quite some time. In this mean time, I would like very much so if Doc took over Erikiteru if she wants, and if Tala would please help me with Tasimi. And by that I mean helping me with Skysimi. Lineheart and Skip(do whatever you want with him) may be bounced between whoever, I don't care. But KoalaNoob is not allowed to use Lineheart or Skip.  Anyway, bye you guys.

KrazyKat said anyone can use Skip and Liney (except Koala) in this post. Since Liney is taken by Ayes, I suppose that leaves Skip up for use, much to Silver's joy. If anyone wants to pick up Skip, I suppose they could do so now. Just thought I should throw that out.

(Skip's only big purpose is to get with Sierra so there's that.)

Edited by Doctortear

Hi peoples! Just saying hi to tell you guys that I have not spontaneously combusted and turned into a pile of ash! Pm me if you are potato with mustard/have something important for me to do!

I shall now disappear using Phantom Force!

I plan on posting with Demetrio, but my work load is quite voluminous. It'll probably get pushed to the weekend. It just gets a bit hard to find as much time for posting nowadays.

Lou is still open guys!

While anyone is still obviously allowed to pick up your character for use, the majority of us are either too busy with real life to focus on posting with a character that isn't ours or are simply choosing to stick with what we know when it comes to characters. Unfortunately, don't be surprised if nobody will use Lou.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Alright, I know I've been gone for... Many many months, but that's because of my parents and getting banned from the internet. Is there any way a new person could take over Erikiteru for me if she's still there? Don't hate me for asking, I'm just curious and my friend might be interested in RPing... *shrug*

It's lovely to see you again, KK. happy.gif

Well, I would think your friend would have to understand Erikiteru and know what's she has done so far in the RP. Once they understand the character and gets a grasp of the RP, I don't think it'd be too difficult for her to join using Erika. Of course, I'm not sure we can allow your friend to join if they decide to not learn about the character's personality and history. They'll have to, at the very least, read through all of Erkia's posts.

I guess she could look at the master recap if they're unwilling to read through the entire RP, but I'm going have to say it is a must for them to read ever Erikiteru post. She hasn't been used at all since your leaving, so they can start exactly where you left off.

I can't say what the other mods will think, but I can give you my opinion at the very least.

Edited by Doctortear

Hey there, KK.

I think it'd be okay, but they should have to prove that they're at least decent at RPing/can learn quickly and understands Erikiteru and TPE.

I know her in RL, so I can explain Erika pretty easy to her. I'm not sure if she'll come, but I was asking just in case. I don't think I can return here, it's a little too much for me.

Heh, I actually kinda missed you guys. See ya around the forums, I guess. ^-^; Thanks!

Hm, not sure if we're still doing the thing with Sparkle's characters, but, just in case, I'm going ahead and making a sheet for Cyrus. Now I know some of you may think I'm being hasty with this, but let me inform you all on something.

There are many "nice" characters on TPE that tend not to have fatal flaws. I know Cyrus did not have any major flaws when Sparkle played him, but I plan to change that. Cyrus is seen to be in a relationship with Myst, but Spirit has not been online for a while. What if Cyrus finds himself lonely and longing for a contact, particularly a physical one. Yup, that's right, I'm making Cyrus a player. Not because he's a bad person, but because he can't handle being lonely. Not only will this create drama in the story, but it'll allow for a relationship to bloom and for a character that use to be great come forth once more and show a flaw that no one else is willing to have.

Thoughts?

Hm, not sure if we're still doing the thing with Sparkle's characters, but, just in case, I'm going ahead and making a sheet for Cyrus. Now I know some of you may think I'm being hasty with this, but let me inform you all on something.

There are many "nice" characters on TPE that tend not to have fatal flaws. I know Cyrus did not have any major flaws when Sparkle played him, but I plan to change that. Cyrus is seen to be in a relationship with Myst, but Spirit has not been online for a while. What if Cyrus finds himself lonely and longing for a contact, particularly a physical one. Yup, that's right, I'm making Cyrus a player. Not because he's a bad person, but because he can't handle being lonely. Not only will this create drama in the story, but it'll allow for a relationship to bloom and for a character that use to be great come forth once more and show a flaw that no one else is willing to have.

Thoughts?

I really like that. It has a reason and makes sense, while adding some actual character into him. 100% approve, since this might actually add a bit of sensibility into TPE.

I am all for that idea, Doctor. It would be a nice way to spice things up in the story, as well as bringing back once-dead character.

Glad to hear you guys like it.

The biggest problem with this idea is that whoever Cyrus is going to cheat with has to be aware that they are cheating. Since in previous posts Cyrus and Myst showed public affection, I'm going to guess it's universally known that they're together. Whoever Cyrus ends up with has to be aware of what they're doing. Speaking of which, does Cyrus need to be accepted or can he join right off the bat since he's already kinda accepted.

EDIT: Sheet incoming! Don't be surprised to see a thousand typos.

Username: Doctortear

Name: Cyrus Talbot

Breed: Gold

Personality: Cyrus is the embodiment, the pure epitome, of friendliness. He wants to acquaint himself with absolutely everyone, no matter if they are kind or cruel. His natural timidness, which shows itself ever so often, is overshadowed by his overwhelming need to place himself on everyone's good side. He sees himself somewhat of an ambassador, someone to go between the separated groups and act as a spokesperson between them. Cyrus puts friendship as a high priority in his book and will go to great lengths to keep the bonds of his companionship with others together. Being a pleasant fellow, Cyrus finds it easy to get along with others, especially those who are similar to him. Cyrus is eager to please and will do just about anything that is asked of him. He is the type of person to always be smiling and manages to retain a grin even in the most harsh and cold of conversations. However, despite what might be popular belief, Cyrus is not naive. He can tell when someone is trying to deceive him and will simply inform said person that he will not fall for such simplistic tricks. When it comes to defending those he cares about, Cyrus can be fierce, but only verbally. Cyrus is not a great physical fighter, but he'll do whatever he can to prevent those he holds a deep regard for to be harmed on his watch. He will not allow those he holds in deep regard to be harmed on his watch. What most might not realize about Cyrus is his constant need to be around people. His need of camaraderie is not only part of his personality, but a mental crave as well. Cyrus is extremely social and absolutely needs to interact with others. Physical contact pleases him and he will often be the person to give out hugs when a companion is in need of one. Cyrus's greatest fear is to be alone and he is desperate to make sure he is never alone.

Appearance: Cyrus is a typical Gold. He has a lean body with the outline of muscles creased along his sides and his limbs. He is of a perfect weight to which he is not too skinny, but too big either. His wings shroud his back in a cascade of gold and just large enough to lift him up into the air. His limbs profound in that they are shaped with complete symmetry and still look gorgeous despite the pointed claws at the end of them. Cyrus's tail is slightly meaty with long pointed spikes with blunt edges attached onto the end. Probably Cyrus's most notable feature is his alluring golden scales that perch on his hide which are highly charming and appealing to the eye. Said scales glitter miraculously and hold a sense of beauty and wealth to them. These scales are completely unscathed and glisten when wet. Two emerald eyes sparkle just as intensely as the scales upon Cyrus's hide.  

Picture: user posted image

Crush/Mate: Myst, but his heart may be still open for another.

Power: Cyrus has the power to influence others' emotions. He can take a certain emotion and began to transfer it into the mind of those he has selected to influence. This power is limited to the emotions Cyrus can grasp. Not only that, but the person he is trying to make feel a certain emotion has to voluntarily fall under the spell. If Cyrus is trying to make someone feel elated, they have to choose to let the spell overcome them or else it won't work and they can merely shake off the attempt. Along with this, Cyrus must feel whatever emotion he is trying to afflict upon others. If he is trying to make someone feel upset, he as well must feel upset until the spell is either canceled or complete. This power can make Cyrus tired after usage, but only to the point when he would require some sleep. There is no major downfall to the power itself except for the fact that Cyrus must conjure an emotion purely from his mind before setting it upon someone. If he has no idea what rage feels like, then he cannot cast it upon others.

Other: eyjd

(Yes I gave him a last name, shut up.)

Edited by Doctortear