SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

I was fixing the broken image links on Viden's wall when I came up with an idea. You know how Sparkle gave up her characters and left, therefore causing a ripple in the plot as to what happened to them? Well what if we reused those characters? You know how Koala has taken custody of Feather? Well what if other people took charge of Sparkle's other characters? Personally, I'd like to take care of Cyrus or Thorn (not both) and make good use of them, but that's just me. I would think the only people who'd be allowed to use these characters are people who were in TPE before Sparkle left (Unless someone really wanted to go back read all of Sparkle's posts). We'd all probably have to recreate the sheets, but, besides that, it's only a matter of taking the characters and using them. (There is the exception of Clyde not being able to be used since Krono took the Deep Sea slot.)

Does anyone else think this is a good idea or should we just leave these characters to die off? This was just an idea and I completely understand if none of you guys want to do it. happy.gif

I like the idea. Because of all the people that have gone inactive, there are actually less characters going around doing stuff than I thought. Two or three more characters won't harm anyone, since they already existed.

If this happens though, I won't be using any.

Well I talked to Bacon about this and he doesn't exactly care for it. I suppose that leaves Tala to decide if we should do this or not since she's the fourth mod. I have a feeling she'll like it, but just to be sure, I'm going to go on a limb and say that we shouldn't attempt to do this until we get her approval. After all, there are four mods and we need all four of us to contribute to this decision.

With that said, I need to get back to work on this silly video. I've watched the TPE video at least ten times today and, let me tell you, coming up with scenes to match the ones in the video is hard. :c

Edited by Doctortear

Alright.

You're making a TPE video as well?

Edited by KoalaNoob

Sorta. I'm doing a variation from Lucifer's part of few. It's parallel to Tala's video and is merely for the sake of doing it. I was planning to ask her for her opinion on what I have so far. I've actually been working on this for a while. I doubt it'll get much progress done considering it isn't due in four weeks and I have other work. I'm still writing the scenes that will take place to be honest and haven't gotten very far into the video itself. >.<

You certainly will. I actually haven't even finished up planning what scenes I'm going to draw. Heck, I don't even know all of the characters that will be in. I know all of the characters from the original video will be in it, but I don't know if I'm going to add anyone else. It'll probably take some convincing for me to add anyone else as anyone who isn't in Lucifer's group is basically a backdrop. With that in mind, you probably won't be seeing any of the new characters such as Azre or Mers unless you tell me beforehand that they'll be joining Lucifer's group. If someone isn't going to be in Lucifer's group, then I really have no reason to add them in. Sorry about that. ^^"

Username: Frosslass

Name: Whisper

Breed: Assassino

Personality: Whisper is quiet and rarely snaps. He doesn't really talk at all. He's mysterious because no one really knows what he's like, except quiet of course. But really deep down, he's just shy, and doesn't know how to express himself. Whisper just wants to fit in with everyone. He is very stealthy, fast, and a quick thinker. When he was a hatchling, he trained himself to become stronger, because at the time he really wasn't. It didn't work, so he decided to go with quick wit, agility, and stealthiness to outsmart and outrun enemies, and sometimes prey.

Appearance: His colors are much duller than the average male Assassino, and he isn't as big, he's about the size of a black bear. He doesn't have much muscle, but he makes up for that with his agility. He's kind of like the runt of the group.

Picture: user posted image

Crush/Mate: Open/Open

Power: He has super senses, meaning he can hear, see, and smell things much farther away than most can. He hasn't learned how to block unwanted sounds and smells out unfortunately. Eventually he will learn how. It happens at random.

Other: eyjd

Is this better? smile.gif

Edited by Frosslass

He is very stealthy, fast, and quick thinking.

I'm not entirely sure, but shouldn't it be "and a quick thinker"?

During when he was a hatchling, he trained himself to become stronger, because at the time he really wasn't.

"During when" should be "when".

It's probably unnecessary to specify that he wasn't strong when he was a hatchling. We just need to know that he wasn't strong.

It didn't work out, so he decided to go with quick wit, agility, and stealthiness to outsmart and outrun enemies, and sometimes prey.

"It didn't work out" would be better as "It didn't work".

EDIT:

Also, you say that he's only mysterious because he's quiet, and he's quiet because he doesn't know how to express himself. If so, why does it later say that he's quiet to be cool?

Edited by KoalaNoob

Frosslass, could you add a link to "Assassinos" on your breed section? It's a rule and seems you haven't done it yet.

Username: Frosslass

Name: Whisper

Breed: Assassino

Personality: Whisper is quiet and rarely snaps. He doesn't really talk at all. He's mysterious because no one really knows what he's like, except quiet of course. But really deep down, he's just shy, and doesn't know how to express himself. Whisper just wants to fit in with everyone. He is very stealthy, fast, and a quick thinker. When he was a hatchling, he trained himself to become stronger, because at the time he really wasn't. It didn't work, so he decided to go with quick wit, agility, and stealthiness to outsmart and outrun enemies, and sometimes prey.

Appearance: His colors are much duller than the average male Assassino, and he isn't as big, he's about the size of a black bear. He doesn't have much muscle, but he makes up for that with his agility. He's kind of like the runt of the group.

Picture: user posted image

Crush/Mate: Open/Open

Power: He has super senses, meaning he can hear, see, and smell things much farther away than most can. He hasn't learned how to block unwanted sounds and smells out unfortunately. Eventually he will learn how. It happens at random.

Other: eyjd

The updated character sheet has been added to my OP.

Just a quick reminder to both members and non-members of the RP: we are still not accepting new members or new character sheets to be made. Thought it would be best to say it again.

Thank you for that reminder, Bacon.

On an somewhat unrelated note, I am still working on that video and need help. I don't require anyone to draw or come up with any scenes for me. All we need is music. You see, we aren't using the music from the original video. In fact, we are using a different version of that song along with a mash-up of other songs. If you'd like to assist in this project, just send a PM over to me. I can tell you exactly what segments need new music. This is completely optional to do and you can ignore me if you wish.

Hey, um, can anyone give me some tips with Azre? I love using her, but she's also really difficult, solely because she's a newborn right now. I don't really know how to have her be afraid of everything and muster up hundreds of masks while keeping her like a newborn, and because everyone's so nice, it's even trickier. I can't seem to keep her in-character while having her stay as her age.

So, yeah, I'd really appreciate any help.

Edited by KoalaNoob

I guess if by the time I can make a full comeback to the RP (as there are only 3 weeks of stress left, although one week of break) and once I catch up I can give advice if no one else has by then. KN, you're free to take back Spira whenever you want btws, its up to you whether or not you want to wait for me to come back/continue being in charge of her; incidentally I've personally chose the song "Deja vu" from The World Ends With You as Spira's theme which I look to for inspiration.

Its the usual business for when I'm absent from the RP although this time around although I'll admit its also because of a forum/pet adoption I like and I've neglected to attend to for the past 4 months. But since things appear to be calming down/ I've finally caught up to date with that site with what free time I had, I'll be able to shift more of my free time to RPing here once I catch up.

See you guys OC next time I'm here, and perhaps in the chat if the time allows.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Sorry guys I have been a little slow on here, not looking until now to see that Bacon has posted Aerix. This university has honestly picked up near the end and I have an essay this week to write and finish before Tuesday and another for the other to finish before next Tuesday. Not adding in the other work they have, but that is really the hard of it all since the other stuff is easy and can be quickly done.

I will read and post something for Medea right now and then get started on that assignment I have~ Long weekend ahead. xd.png

Everything has been slow recently, there's no need to worry about posting. School and life comes before role-playing.

I can't wait for summer when things becomes high paced again~ I love the understanding that everyone has here, its a lovely change of pace from the murdering deadlines looming above me.

Oh. Summer. My parents planned a vacation, for about two weeks, so I probably won't be able to come online. I'm so sorry, I can't really do anything about it.

Thanks to the hard work and dedication of Ayesthine, we've created a very special TPE version of the new and highly popular/addictive game 2048, known for it's easy-to-pick-up but hard-to-master gameplay.

You can play it here! Have fun!

That's true. I, personally, have been feeling really burned out writing-wise. I don't want to give TPE anything that isn't the best I could do, and at this point in time the best I can do is draw silly little charicatures of TPE characters :c

Edited by Ayesthine