SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

You mean, Nio, yes? Not Bio? There are several people in the birth cave (the cave he's in). Go back and read the last few pages and see if you want him to interact with anyone. He's a bit too young to go wandering outside. (Although that hasn't stopped others before.) I can give you a list on who he can interact with, but I still think you should read the last few pages.

Quick note of warning, the TPE chat may be more active these following weeks due to winter break. I would check the chat often as people may go on it. (Or it can just be lonely me on it and I might be completely wrong.)

I edited Spira's character sheet.

Username: KoalaNoob

Name: Spira

Breed: Royal Blue

Personality: When she first meets another dragon, Spira ranges from cold to uncaring. However, if she continues to interact with a dragon, she will gradually warm up to them. Though this process usually takes months, and even years, she occasionally decides that she doesn't like someone in the middle of her "warm-up" time and starts being somewhat of a jerk to them.

She honestly cares for everyone in the cave though, just not in the way that others do. She won't go out of her way to help someone else, but if someone she cares about is going to help, then she'll follow along to offer her services. Her bond to the Birth Cave are only existing because of the ties to those she cares for.

Appearance: Spira is just like any other Royal Blue. Nothing special other than the fact that she's a little on the small side.

Picture: user posted image

Crush/Mate: Favian

Power: Though she's nimble both in the air and on land, she's best within the cover of trees. She can leap from branch to branch without touching the ground, and her wings aid her in barely touching the surfaces she lands on.

Other: eyjd

Edited by KoalaNoob

>.< alright, I will. I'm trying to wait for all responses before I write a post, though.

I also think the second paragraph shouldn't be intended. It looks kinda funny. Also, shouldn't this be in bold?

Edited by Doctortear

Indented? Sorry for not understanding >.<

Oops. I forgot t edit it back into bold after copy pasting.

May I have some help with a Royal Blue image? I'm failing at technology again. <.<

[IMG=http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120126170661/dragcave/images/f/fe/Royalblue_female.png]

Post that.

Oh my gosh. I really need to post with everyone on everything Dx

*cries and slams face on keyboard*

Please forgive my glacial posting. With any luck, winter break will increase my probability of writing.

>.< alright, I will. I'm trying to wait for all responses before I write a post, though.

I probably won't be posting today or tomorrow (unless a miracle happens), so don't wait on me.

Request is below. Name seriously needs originality, since it just means 'friend' in Latin...

Username: Coryn02

Name: Amicus

Breed: Ochredrake

Personality: Like most ochredrakes, Amicus isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. On the other hand, he loves making new friends and is fiercely loyal to those he has already made. This comes with an inherent trust in a being's goodness (which might be a disadvantage in some situations). This behavior becomes less and less prominent as he grows older, with most of it subsiding (except the loyalty).

Appearance: Amicus's scales are more mottled in color, varying in the natural reds, oranges and browns of the earth's colors. His claws are a dark brown and he was born with small ears, unlike most of his kind.

Picture: user posted image - user posted image

Crush/Mate: N/A (subject to change)

Power: When sources of food are low, Amicus can survive on natural minerals and ores he finds. Pointy gemstones and crystals give him stomachaches if he eats too much, but they do make for tasty snacks (a bit like candy). He also has a prehensile tail, with most of tailbones being made of a type of cartilage. This, however, offsets the natural balance his tail would otherwise provide, giving him too much weight in the front of his body when in flight; not to mention the obvious problem in cartilage's fragility.

Other: eyjd - In the beginning, he's going to try and make friends with anything living he finds. Since he is a drake, any pairing ideas will be drake-only.

Looks pretty good Coryn, but I don't have the time to properly judge it right now. You will likely have to wait for Weavile to accept it.

The character sheet is okay. I'm not sure we really want more RPers and/or charries ATM

I do sort of have a problem with the gemstone thing, since the main premise of the RP is supposed to be the lack of food, it seems like it might mess with things a bit

It would be nice if you could rework the personality to have less parenthesis and more proper sentences. And the bit with it lessening over time, it'd be nice if you could say that in a more open ended way since you can't guarantee it until you've RPed it

The character sheet is okay. I'm not sure we really want more RPers and/or charries ATM

Ah, that is right. I completely forgot we were deciding to stop accepting new roleplayers. Great. :/

Well, if you're okay with accepting this sheet once it gets fixed up, should we officially stop accepting? Or did we do that already? Great, now I feel terrible either way.

Well, the last couple people we've accepted haven't posted, so I think we should let a couple more people in before we stop. But we should stop soon