SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

I'd just like to say that while it's been pretty slow these past few weeks, the RP isn't dying. People get busy. Less time to do stuff. They still care about the RP, just not as much as more important things.

This is not going to be as active as it was in the summer, which is something we all need to understand.

Oy (THiS is the sixth TiMe I've explained THiS today), I FeeL LiKe it, and there's actually an extremely simple pattern to it.

Someone get on the CHaT, which is in no way DeaD

I've finally finished it everyone~ I'm hoping that SpiritWolfe will post it on the first post ;u; Please comment and let me know what you think, I love comments. Obviously since we didn't have enough time we couldn't finish it, and theres soooo many other things I could complain about... But I'll let you guys figure out what it is instead of letting out my nitpickyness.

@SpritWolfe Do you think you can repost this vid link to the front of the OOC?

This also means...! I can return to the Rp~ Seeing as no one is posting as of late, I might just become the person who posts the most until I hit midterms again x3

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Yay! I love it too! It's a bit strange, but it a good way! Except...darn you, Lineheart...

I has a lot of homework. Although its done by choice...

Dragonlet, its not eveything that's happened here. The video I made with all those drawings I also made (with a friend helping) are more of an alternate version of this RP as there were events that didn't happen and many events I didn't put in. I can give you the Master Recap if you want.

Oh, and Tala? If you're gonna be here, take back Rien, and I'll finally get to post as well.

Credits:

"Bacon_Stripes"

MY TWO SECONDS OF FAME AND GLORY!!! RUINED!!! RUINED!!!

I did like the video btw...

Credits:

"Bacon_Stripes"

MY TWO SECONDS OF FAME AND GLORY!!! RUINED!!! RUINED!!!

I did like the video btw...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm sorry, this happened while I was doing the Pagos' banner too ;n; The mispelling thing. I didn't even notice I spelled it like that...

I'm surprised you're not surprised about Skylene being the cause of Mint's death, even if it wasn't intentional. And about the fact that Bathory is suggested to have died. Its subtle though; we originally had the bear face palming into a tree but had to take it out due to time restraint and the fact it didnt fit with the music.

EDIT: Haaa... I ended up staying up really, REALLY late. Its become a habit of me to "overwork" myself now and go late into the night, so now Im too tired to post >< I promise to post when I wake up!

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Aw Tala, you can hold off on posting as long as you like, that video probably took a lot out of you anyway.

Tala! I got two frames colored and outlined! I have to color two more and then I'll see what you think about them. c:

@Doc Alrighty~

Ah, to everyone, I have Aye and Doc helping me out by coloring the last 20 pages that werent colored <3 I'll even go back and fix some mistakes I did and maybe even add some more drawings. Maybe even animate the parts I originally intended to animate~ And maybe Tapir can even go back and do bgs ;u;

In any case, I'm reading the RP now and if I dont see anyone actively posting I will post a huge tank post.

Here's how my new posting will go:

I will be on the RP forum. I will write up my post in a document and when I finish with one character I will post that character. However if no one has posted, or I dont see anyone on the thread, I will continue on to typing the next chara. If I still dont see anyone posting or anyone on the thread by the time I finish the 2nd, then I'll go on to the third and then to the fourth. If at any time I see someone posting or someone who needs to respond to my chara on the forum, I will post what I have completed and continue on typing the current chara. To prevent me from going back to the previous chara over and over I will not post the previous chara til I finish with a full cycle of charas.

Hopefully this'll work out, or I'll be back to tank posting all at once.

But that means that if someone you're interacting with is inactive, then the others will be stuck...

I mean that say that If someone is talking to one of my dragon and then I respond, and then THEY respond I won't respond back until I finish my post with all my dragons. And THEN I'll go back and respond. When all my other dragons get their responses I'll respond back. The whole complete cycle thing only applies if I have more than one chara to type up and if someone replies before I can finish posting with all my other charas.

EDIT: Not sure if I should tank post now, since I see that lots of you are actually here.

EDIT2: I see that Aria is doing quite a good job of having a personality disorder. We seem to love people with personality disorders =/

Edited by Taleena Fuka