SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

I was thinking about having Lineheart find Favian, but that might cause a plot hole. But then it would mean having Lineheart VS. Moss possibly so that would be cool, but I also don't think I'm up to the task of handling that right now.

Lineheart is with Aerix and Medea, remember?

EDIT: Yeah Korra, no one knows about Sindri hurting Aladdin.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

@Bacon and everyone else, hope you guys enjoy it when you do get to see it! <3

Feel free to ignore the post below, I really needed to let this out...

I'm just letting you know that the situation with Silverpheonix hasn't gone unnoticed and she is being spoken to by me.

OH DEAR GOD. I didn't think that it would ACTUALLY happen. I actually wrote and saved a half-rant, half-I'm-going-insane-due-to-repetativeness in my previous post, but I edited it out because I thought it was too harsh and hurtful.

This post, anyone remember this?

You know what I find ironic? The fact that Silver is doing a better job at being a character OOC rather than IC through her "vicious" temper shown in her OOC posts. I could go on but I'd rather not, not this time.

Here's the rest. Read if you dare, I hope this doesn't change your guys views of me...

x3 I could create a chara from that very same complex she's showing or use some of her rage posts as future fuel for one of my current charas in another RP! <3 I know its serious what she's doing, but I can't help but benefit from her raging. Not that I'm saying/encouraging she should continue -heaven forbid- I'm just well... Enjoying seeing her rage as I'm past the point of being mad (you can say I'm furious or seriously annoyed in a way?) If she keeps this up -in other RPs as she claims she may do (which I honestly haven't really seen, but then again I dont track Silver outside of this RP)- complaints might get lodged into those other players, she might become infamous, and she might even get banned from the RP section or even the forum all together~. Ahhh, my slight sadistic nature is seeping out due to having to deal with this one too many times against a certain person. I wonder what sort of internal conflict she's having. I can just imagine it. ...To end this on a positive note, maybe she'll actually learn a thing or two if any of this actually occurs.

In... In other words. Oh god. I know Silver is similar to me -especially when I was her age- but seriously? Even going as far as what Wolfe said, which you can see a similar reaction in ME in the above post. I know it all too well, and it hurts to see it happening before my own eyes.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

@Korra: You and your posts are awesome. GOSH I LOVE INSANITY!!!

Ah, okay. Nevermind about the Lineheart thing then.

EDIT: Yeah Korra, no one knows about Sindri hurting Aladdin.

I'll fix it then MW ^^

Edit: I changed it a little. If you think the change is good MW, next, depending on how Sindri reacts, Rico's going to go on an insult Aladdin spree =D

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan

Umm... not sure how to react to that..

Jk! Thanks KK. I'm probably playing "the insane character" all wrong. But, at least I'm trying and apparently doing alright.... right?

You can't really tell the insanity by reading it off a computer screen because part the insanity lies in the tone of the voice. But with the way I'm imagining it, it seems awesome!

Geez, a lot of stuff going on while I was reading a bogus magazine article. blink.gif From my favorite publisher too! *crys*

@Evensong: I know Wolfe already accepted your form for Malik, but I wish you would've given him more detail and personality. He seems too much like a one-sided character too me.

Edit: Thanks Evie!

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Yay crits! biggrin.gif I'll work on it Bacon. After I finish my math+history+french+english+likeathousandothersubjects homework.

THE CHAT, IS SO, DEEEEAAAADDDDD.

I don't think I'm gonna post with Erikiteru until KN can post again. I pray to god that the message below her icon isn't true.

DragonletxX joined? Okay.

Spira is asleep, and I'm waiting on Evie...

What does that crossed out tiny text say?

*surfaces from sea of homework*

It says something along the lines of "I pray that the message below her icon isn't true"

I'm working on a post.

*dives back into sea of homework*

Hi there! *starts drowning in your homework* don't post until your homework is done.

I'm not leaving, at least not now. In about a month.

Hi there! *starts drowning in your homework* don't post until your homework is done.

I'm not leaving, at least not now. In about a month.

Oh, sorry to hear that.

Thank you, Spirit. smile.gif

No prob ^^ Just letting you know, sometimes I'm not very active and you might not get a fast reply on weekdays.

That really shouldn't happen anytime soon. We just had a storm hit not too long ago and we have the whole "switching" thing going on. Not only that, but we have the drama over Aladdin dying and Rico eating him.

It's not a bad idea, and I can see why you came up with it. I know you probably don't have much to do, but if you need something to do, just ask. I'm sure we can all come up with something.

Wasn't Kiska suppose to be treating her? If she has the plague, then she's virtually doomed. You can try to get a healer over to her, but I don't have any healers to send over.

She was, but then Frossy went inactive so... :/ I could have Malik hatch, and, in his hunger, discovers that he absorbs sickness as nutrients? Or something along those lines.