SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

Moss is by Faivan's side, Medea is trying to wake Aerix up, and Rein is on the sidelines. It's starting to hail.

And can someone tell me which pages have the last interaction of each of my charas? If the interaction is over or someone left the area where my charas are, let me know. This was it won't take me so long to get up to date.

Rien (just trying to get away from Moss), Michiru (I think Clem is waiting on her), Rakushun (he's in the forest), and Hibiki (interacting with Feather, who is now going to be roleplayed by Koala?).

It's a shame that so many dragons have been neglected for roleplay because of the wait for interactions.

I just... Lost motivation? Dunno...

EDIT: I posted. I don't know what i'm supposed to do with Erikiteru, Skip, or LineHeart.

Edited by KrazyKay12

I don't think so Phoebe, I'm pretty sure you can just sort of hop in. Were any of your charries in the group Favian yelled at?

Um... Yeah! That's a great idea, KK! (doesn't mention that Tala is Spavian shipper) oh wait...I just did.

Didn't I tell you I gave up on Lineheart and Favian? But, Tala wants her drama...

I want to bring my insane character from my other RP here...

Not random insane, btw. I don't like randomness in my RPs anymore.

EDIT: And she's not really insane, just evil. Very evil.

Edited by KrazyKay12

We have enough evil too. Well, not really, but the evil has to be more interesting than just evil. By the way, is the character you're p,awning in bringing over Ruess?

No, not Ruess.

Her name is Clair, and she resides in the RP 'The Unknown Paradise', but, I shall just keep her there, and not make anymore for me.

She's harsh, mean, scowls at nearly everything, and loves to hear the screams of other beings. She won't kill anything but prey, though. And she protects the few she makes friends with.

Guys, I swear on my life that I will post with all of my characters tomorrow >.< If I don't, I give you full permission to insult me.

Or something similar. I don't know.

This also applies to DD, Pagos, and Angels. Please, please, please hold me accountable to this <3 I've been in a rut writing-wise, and I think the best solution for that is to just force myself to make a post or two.