SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

Eh, that's fine. The people wo say we've been inactive are just as inactive.

The other person who left was Shur' Tugal.

I'm sorry I've been inactive, but nobody's interacting.

You could have your characters interact with the more active characters, as long as it's not out-of-nowhere like Silver.

Edit: I guess since Spira wants to leave the others, she'll have to go out of her way to find someone :/

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Alright. To be honest, I was about to, but Silvers post kinda blew me off... I'll do something.

And doctor deleted her post while I was making another one, so I'm in a double post that I can't fix..

actually, I figured out a way. After i edited this... And sorry if I'm offending you, doc. I don't mean it.

Edited by KoalaNoob

It's fine Koala.

EVERYONE, STOP TRYING TO INTERACT WITH RICO AND THE OTHERS. DON'T DO IT. JUST DON'T. I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH.

.... I'm... I'm just going to lie down in the corner now....

I didn't! Right? Please tell me I didn't, because I didn't! And I didn't use the word didn't too many times in this post! I really didn't, right?

I wasn't planning on Puffball and Whisper to, they aren't...

Even if they are interested in seeing what is happening, don't have them. Please. Just edit the post. Please.

Edit: thank you.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

What's actually happening there? I stopped reading for a while. Does it have to do with Sindri?

Aladdin got eaten by Rico. Sindri is crying her head off because Rico told her a warped version of how he ate Aladdin.

What's actually happening there? I stopped reading for a while. Does it have to do with Sindri?

Okay, here it goes. The full story.

The previous day, Sindri had launched an attack at Aerix, and unknowingly hit Aladdin. It messed with his mind pretty badly. Still not completely himself, that same night Sindri said some things to him when the two were alone together, which he took the wrong way and left in a hurry. For reasons unknown, he decided to see what Lucifer was doing. He was so mortified by what he saw from spying the Sweetling, he ended up completely lost of his senses. He made his way to Rico's cave, and committed suicide, not wanting to live after seeing what he saw. Rico was the last dragon to see him as he was dying. Once dead, Rico's senses got the best of him, and he ate the dead corpse.

Now, Rico is also messed up in the mind, and told Sindri he killed him, when in truth she was the one who ended up killing him after he killed himself from seeing Lucifer, who also played a unknowing part in killing him. She is now progressively going insane and suicidal.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Wow, a lot of people got on while I was gone... O.o

Anyway, I'm gonna try and make a post, now. I don't know what to do with Skip anymore...

So i found him in my notes. I guess I forgot about him. :/ Is he too OP?

Username: Evieeeeee 

Name: Malik

Breed: Exipotean Dragon

Personality: Malik is a selfish jerk. He's not a very clever jerk, but he's intelligent enough. He is extremely selfish, and everything he does is for his sake and his alone. He cares only for himself and, for all he knows, the other dragons can rot in the dust. Lies easily roll off his tongue, and, more often than not, what he says is either false or the twisted truth.    

Appearance: Never judge a book by it's cover. A sweet, adorably friendly face with large, honest eyes is a helpful mask for the true dragon underneath. 

Picture: user posted image

Crush/Mate: Open! 

Power:He knows perfectly well that he is immune to all illnesses and diseases, like the rest of his breed, and somehow mysteriously immune to the Plague as well. As he is a Exipotean dragon, he can magically absorb illnesses from other dragons and convert them into nutrients. He is horribly selfish and refuses to use this for anyone else unless they have something he values. 

Other:eyjd

I'm not a mod, but I like your character, Evie.

The thing with Moss is awesome.

Someone reply to Kalana? Anyone?

How longs the ban?

1 week, but if she still behaves like this it will be permanent. When she replied to my PM she told me she enjoyed the arguments ;n;

...Did anybody else ask me anything? Also, I REALLY need a recap...

You're welcome! But I think he seems really complete and fleshed out. And the wording is excellent, in my point of view.

Thanks!

Favian is yelling at the newborns for wandering out on their own, Rico told Sindri he ate Aladdin and she is now crying, Lucifer, Bathory, and Alvi are with them, (No one interact with Rico's group), Lineheart told Aerix and Medea to see Favian, Rein is taking Moss to Favian, a few new people hatched, and that's all I have from memory.